Chapter 24

Andre

There's something off about the way Judy has been behaving since last week and I can't put my finger on it

It's like she's more distant from me, and I noticed it's not just me, even Adrianna and Jordan too, the only person she seems to be normal around is Sam.

Whenever we're hanging out together, she always finds an excuse to leave early, and that's very unlike Judy.
I've known her all my life and she only ever acts like this when she's mad about something and last I checked I don't think I did anything to piss her off.

Even when we found out we were gonna be engaged to be married, she didn't push me away like this.
But now, it's like she doesn't even wanna be around me.

Maybe she thinks I'm not trying hard enough to come up with a solution to stop this marriage thing, but i am

I have spoken with my dad countless times but he's not even ready to compromise for my sake.
But personally I don't think getting married to Judy is such a bad idea.

But knowing Judy, I don't think she wants to get married to me, she made it clear that getting married to me is outright weird.

I'm still looking for ways to get us both out of this marriage thing, one thing I've always wanted is for Judy to be happy and I know getting married to me isn't gonna give her that because she doesn't like me like that.

I wonder what our parents were thinking when they signed the contract, we were just kids and they planned our whole freaking lives for us, not knowing if we'd even like each other in the future.

What if we weren't best friends, let's assume we hated each other, it'll have been worse.
Imagine her being in a contract marriage with someone like Jordan, Hell on Earth.

"Are you okay"? The very annoying voice of Abby enters my ear and I turn to find her looking at me seductively, I just sigh out and take her hands off mine

"I'm fine" I muttered focusing back on the table, Jordan's not here, Judy is not here, it's just Sam, Adrianna, Kayla and Abby.

It's actually kind of tense around.
Adrianna and Kayla are kind of acting weird, not my business and Sam is obviously not happy about something, that something being Adrianna and Kayla's secret whatever they got going on

And Abby hasn't left my sight since last week at her parents house.
I never should have gotten that high, it was a huge mistake, one that I regret by the way.

She's been extra clingy with me and it's annoying, it's not like I slept with her or anything, we just kissed and I may have fingered her and she gave me a blowjob and that was it

Now she's acting like we're exclusive and all that shit.
We don't share the same class but she's always in every class I've attended since last week, always sitting between Judy and I and I hate it.

I don't even know why I kissed her that night, or why I touched her, or even why I let her put my dick in her mouth.
That's the only one time I regretted getting high.

"Hey Judy" I heard Adrianna and I looked up to really find Judy standing, about to sit down.
Thank God we didn't have any classes this early.

"Hi Adrianna" she muttered not even looking at any of us before sitting down, I was looking at her hoping she'd look at me but nothing, I can't keep this going on, it's killing me.

"Judy can I talk you for a second"? I whispered and she looked up before nodding and following me, I stood up and walked away from the others, I led her to an empty classroom, we both entered and I closed the door.