Chapter 33

Judy

I hissed at the sudden action before I started moving my hips slowly against his, I heard him groan out again I looked to find his eyes shut tight.

I was twisting and grinding at the same time, making sure to let him feel every movement of my hips and my pussy at the same time

His hand left my hip and he started massaging my breast while tingling and pinching my nipple

I bit my lips and shut my eyes while grinding on his cock, I could feel him twitch inside of me every now and then.

I moaned out when I felt his wet fingers on my clit, fuck that's crazy.
I opened my eyes and he was watching me as I moved on top of him slowly and he played with my clit.

I rested my weight on my hands as I leaned and started bouncing on top of his cock, he groaned and panted as I rode him.

My breast were bouncing and he wasted no time in grabbing it and squeezing gently, I shut my eyes and continued riding him.

After a while he grabbed my hips and suspended me midair, while he was thrusting from underneath me, he was going hard and fast, his skin was slapping against mine.

I could feel my legs shake again and soon enough, my hips was bucking and I could feel myself over the edge, the first wave hit me and before I knew it, I was splattering squirt all over the bed and on his stomach.

I moaned and screamed, he grabbed my hands and intertwined it with his, while he thrusted from underneath me not stopping, even as my voice became shaky and I could only take shaky breaths.

He pulled out of me and turned me around placing my hands on the bed, he spread my ass and I felt his tongue lick me from top to bottom, I shut my eyes and moaned

His tongue felt warm as he used his fingers to rub my wet slick folds, he inserted two fingers and started thrusting fast, hard and deep.

"Oh my God, Andre" I screamed as I felt my legs shake, I could barely see a thing, my eyes rolled back and I felt water splash from inside of me as it trailed down my thighs and down my legs.

He pulled his fingers out and used his mouth to suck and lick me off.
I moaned and grabbed the sheets tighter, soon I felt him as he thrust inside of me hard.

His front was pressed to my back as he leaned forward, and started rubbing my folds with his fingers while hitting it from behind.

Another wave of pleasure started to build and I couldn't even moan out properly, I could only gasp out and thrash in his hold.

He was hitting hard and fast, his free hand grabbed my ass and he squeezed while spreading it wide like he was watching me for my next wave of orgasm.

I felt it build and after a while of him ferociously rubbing on my nub it hit me again, my pussy was raining water as he kept fucking me hard and rubbing on my clit.

I was panting hard and fast, I don't know how much more my body can give out before I pass out but I was enjoying it.

He increased his pace and pinch on my clit, I clenched around him and he groaned.
"Fuck baby, yesss just like that" he cussed out as he rubbed mercilessly on my wet cunt.

I shut my eyes tight
"Fuck" I cussed out as he fucked me hard.
Another wave of pleasure hit me and just as I'm about to cum I feel him tense and pull out, I felt his hot seeds on my bare butt as he spasmed and shoot with intense pleasure.