Epilogue

Andre

Two months later

It has been two months since Judy and I decided to work on our relationship and give it another chance.
It hasn't been easy at all.

There were times I wanted to give up and just stop, there were times I'd see Jordan and memories from when we both went into Judy's head would resurface and I'd get so angry but she was there to help me go through it all.

And there were times she'd cry herself to sleep because she didn't think she deserved to be forgiven or even allowed to be with me again.
But I'd be there to remind her that I loved her and I'd do anything to be with her.

We've both had it rough
There were times both of us would just ignore each other at home and act like we both didn't exist to each other and after a while one of us would snap out of it and talk the other into fighting again.

There were times I wanted to just walk away from her and never look back, because the things she did to me were beginning to outweigh the zeal I had to fight for us .

But one thing that kept us going was our little bundle of joy, our coming baby.
That child has kept us going for the time we've know him/her.

We still haven't told my parents or our friends that we were expecting, Judy wasn't showing yet and that was a good thing, because it bought us enough time to tell them about it.

I never stopped loving Judy but I may have stopped trusting her, and I was slowly learning to trust her again, even though it was hard, she's really trying to get it back

Even Jordan too was trying to work our friendship out and gain my trust again, I haven't really forgiven him but I'm not pushing him away either.

"I have to get to class guys" Judy muttered getting up, I had been rubbing her feet under the table since, she complained of it getting swollen, I know it was all part of the pregnancy hormones changes.

"Okay see you later" Sam muttered and I just let go off her feet so she could put on her shoes.

"Aren't you coming"? She asked me and I just sighed out and shook my head.

"No uuhm, dad has something he wants me to check out for him, it's probably gonna take a while, so I may have to miss this class" I explain and she just nodded before putting on her shoes and getting up.
"But I'll see you later" I mutter before pecking her lips lightly
She smiled and walked away to class, leaving just Sam and I

"She's gone, we should get you dressed and ready to woo" Sam mutttered looking at me and I just gave him a pointed look

"To what"? He asked

"To woo, you know to woo your woman" he tried to explain but my expression only got more confusing "you know what never mind, let's just get out of here" he muttered getting up and I just shake my head.

"And yet they wonder why you're still single" I mutter and he just gives me the middle finger making me laugh

We drove over to our place, it was already very busy and they were almost finished.
The place looked beautiful and top notch, thank you Adrianna.

"Are you sure this is a good idea"? Sam asked helping me with my tie and I just nodded

"Yep, you have to be optimistic Sammy" I muttered looking into the mirror

"What if she doesn't call and just shows up"? He asks and I just sigh out

"She will call, she always does" I mutter, he goes back to fixing my tie and the whole room is quiet