Chapter 28

Judy

We walked upstairs and there were different people scattered around the hallway, some were kissing, others were getting high as usual, some were almost having sex, typical.

Andre spotted an open door and walked towards it, we both stopped in front of it, thank God it was empty.

He ushered me in and I looked around the room, I'm pretty sure the others haven't seen it yet, else it'll have been crawling with teenagers trying to rip each other's clothes off.

He closed the door and i turned to face him, folding my hands in front of me.
He looked nervous as he scratched the back of his head.

"How are you doing Judy"? He muttered and I almost rolled my eyes at him

"I'm fine Andre, I'm good" I muttered still looking around the room, there were a few posters on the door and the closet, the bathroom door was closed and the bed looked unmade.

"Judy about what happened between us, I know you said you don't wanna talk about it but we can't keep avoiding it, it's putting a huge dent in our friendship and I'm not liking it" he rushed out looking at me "I'm sorry Judy, I know that's lame but that's the best I can come up with, I have no excuse for what happened between us and I'm not gonna blame it on you, I never should have taken advantage of you like that" he added and I quickly shook my head.

Does he thinks I think he took advantage of me?
"Stop, stop, you didn't take advantage of me okay" I told him and he sighed out nodding his head.

"Still I am sorry for what happened" he muttered before taking two steps close to me and taking my hand in his "but I don't regret it Judy, there's no moment I spend with you that I regret" he says making me swallow "I miss you, and everything I said that night I meant it" he muttered making my eyes widen

"Yes Judy, I like you, I like you very much and I can't keep lying to myself forever" he muttered stepping closer, I just pull my hands away from his.

This was not what I expected when he said we needed to talk.
Yes I kind of suspected he would tell me he likes me but hearing it only makes it more real

If he likes me does that mean, he won't want to cancel the whole engagement/marriage thing?

"Say something Judy, anything please" he whispered and I just breathe out, I like Jordan, I don't like Andre like that.

"I... I can't... I can't do this, I'm sorry" I mutter before walking away from him and out of the room, I walk past the next room and I hear moaning sounds, the door is slightly ajar, my head is telling me to walk past but instead I stupidly stop and peek inside the room

My lips slightly part at the sight in front of me, Jack and Jordan, well female Jordan, having sex.
I mean I've seen them kiss before but sex, it has always been something I've left for my mind to imagine but not anymore.

After Jordan and I started having sex, thinking about him with Jack always left me wondering and a bit jealous but seeing it now is just heart wrenching.

His eyes meet mine over Jack's shoulders and he doesn't blink or even look like he feels guilty, instead his moans only increases.

He did this on purpose.
This is his way of telling me that it'll always be Jack over me
I never stood a chance.

I just take a shaky breathe before turning around and walking right back into the room I just left Andre.
I'm beating myself up on someone who doesn't even care, he already has someone he likes, when there's someone that's ready to do anything just for me.