Chapter 49

Andre

Judy betrayed me
She lied to me
She cheated on me with my friend
She used her powers to make me forget about it.

I loved her and she betrayed me and everything I ever did for her.
I don't even know how I'm feeling or what I'm feeling anymore

Everything is just so confusing, annoying and sad to me.
I knew something was off when she was acting so weird, but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would something as big as her cheating on me and making me forget I caught her.

And to think I thought I did something to hurt her.
She'd been pushing me away and I kept wondering why.
She has been having sex with Jordan for a while, way before I even asked her out

All I ever did was love her and this is what she does to me
I haven't been able to go back to the house since that day, I've been staying in my dorm room.

I've been seeing her calls and texts and I've been ignoring them.
I don't know what I'll tell her if I pick up, I don't want to say something I'll regret and hurt her.

As much as I want to hate her for what she did and hurt her too, I can't
I love her too much to hurt her.
I've never loved anyone as much as I love Judy.
In fact I've never loved anyone else except her.

Ever since I met her from when we were kids, I had this crazy connection and addiction to her, and when her parents died and my parents told me she'd be living with us until she was old enough to be on her own I was beyond happy.

I have loved Judy ever since, as a young teenager I didn't quite understand what it was, not until a few years later that I realized I had fallen in love with her.

I've not been with anyone, except her, sure I may have kissed or smooched a few girls but anything beyond that, I've never done with any other girl.

Judy was my first and I've only ever had only her, but I was foolish enough to think she'd do the same with me, I was being loyal to her way before we even started dating, while she was screwing my friend behind my back.

Jordan on the other hand, I never expected something like this from him
I've known him just as long as I've known Judy.

I was one of the first real friends he had when he just got his powers, I could vouch for him anytime, anyday but now I'm not so sure I even know him anymore.

I never liked the fact that Judy and Jordan never got along, I always looked for a way to get them to be friends but it never worked out, so when I noticed they'd stop bickering as usual, I was fucking happy, that finally my two very close friends were finally getting along.

I didn't even stop to think that something like this could be going on between the both of them.

When I told my dad I wanted to get a new place for Judy and I, he was so happy, beyond excited.
I was too, it was like a dream come true for me, I can't count how many times I imagined my life with Judy as a kid.

She was the only thing my life centered around, if I was sad and I thought of Judy, my mood would elevate, if I was nervous and I thought of her, I'd gain my confidence, she was like my drive.

But now if I think of her, all I can see is that image, the image of her kissing Jordan and so many other pictures of both of them together that I've painted in my head.

I should have just let her go when she kept rejecting me, when we had sex the second time, and she started avoiding me, I should have just let her go, i shouldn't have pushed for her to date me.