Explanation/history

In this version of dragonball,there are no other super heroes besides Spider-Man.His history and powers are similar to the 616 comics world.
He was bullied a lot and one day he was bitten by the radioactive spider.He got super powers and eventually his uncle died at the hands of a man that he had let go beforehand.Peter learned a lesson that "with great power comes great responsibility".
He became a superhero and eventually he met rivals,rhino,vulture,Kraven, doctor octopus,sandman,electro.Almost every villains Spider-Man's ever faced except for symbiotes exist as of this story.He met a loved one,Gwen Stacy,who died along with her father in 2 different unfortunate incidents.He then met Mary Jane,who he's had his ups and downs with.
Eventually,Peter died after being mutated by a villain known as the queen.But he miraculously came back to life,more powerful than before.His aunt may has passed away as of now.He got body swapped by doctor octopus,but eventually he got his body back. Then,Spider-Man met the sin eater,someone who could consume someone's sins.Sin eater had consumed the sins of Norman Osborn, Peter's greatest enemy.Norman Osborn had turned from the green goblin to the gold goblin.
Peter then suffered from his cells decaying.Peter then learned the truth of his powers.He was the avatar of the spider god,the other.He once again became more powerful after a close brush with death.Then one day.Peter and MJ were caught in a portal by a man named Paul.Peter was pushed back to his reality and came back to MJ and Paul together.After going through his grievances, Peter Parker is ready to get back to being Spider-Man.And he even got a new suit.
And Spider-Man will get with a girl from the Dragonball series,but I won't reveal who just yet.

Suit

Gadgets:Bombs that let loose small spiders for distraction,and a glider that can attach to his back and function as a jet pack