Fate of the world pt.1

At the lookout

Spider-Man fights both Moro and broly black. The three fight to a standstill.Spider-Man kicks broly black away and tries to punch Moro,but he grabs Spidey's fist and punches him in the face.Broly black kicks spider-man in the ribs and punches him away.Spider-Man recovers as the two continue to charge at him.
Android 21 kicks seven-three,he retaliates with a kick of his own,sending 21 flying.Android 21 recovers and yells,transforming into her Majin form.

Android 21 recovers and yells,transforming into her Majin form

Android 21:It's time to finish this.
21 charges at seven-three,but he suddenly disappears.21 is suddenly grabbed by her neck from behind.Seven-three throws her and looks at his hands.
Android 21:What did you do?!
Seven three puts his finger in the air,black and red energy surrounds it.
Android 21:That's my move!
Seven-three shoots a powerful finger beam right through 21's stomach.
Merus:Android 21!
Cold:Pay attention!
Cold punches Merus away and rushes him with a flurry of blows.Merus takes out a staff.

Merus swings with strength,but cold grabs the staff and breaks it in half

Merus swings with strength,but cold grabs the staff and breaks it in half.Cold headbutts Merus and then kicks him away.
Broly black and Moro let out powerful blasts.Spider-Man powers up into his mystic form and punches the beams,completely dissipating them.
Broly black:There it is.
Broly black yells and turns into his rose form.

(Credits to MrNegative04)Broly black:DIE!Spider-Man and Broly black clash intensely

Broly black:DIE!
Spider-Man and Broly black clash intensely. Moro charges at Spider-Man and tackles him off of the lookout.Broly black follows them and grabs onto Spider-man.The three fall on the ground.Android 21 lays on the ground,feeling a great amount of pain,Seven-three walks up to her with another finger beam.As he fires it,21 suddenly sweeps his leg and launches a point blank blast,sending him flying.21's stomach wound regenerates as she is ready to fight again.Seven-three stands up and charges at 21. The two androids clash at an intense pace,21 grows more violent as she overpowers seven-three.21 headbutts him and then punches him in the chest,she then jumps back and charges her energy.She lunges at seven-three and hits him with a flurry of claw swipes.Seven-three tries and tries to defend against the claws,but is still constantly getting hit.21 charges again,but this time tackles him head on.21 steps on seven-three's chest and pins him down.She puts her hand down and manifests a black and red energy blast.She launches the blast point blank and creates a large explosion.