The Tournament

It was now time for the tournament,Spider-Man brings the saibaman with him to the tournament.All the fighters assembled at the spaceship.The duo walked out with large grins on their faces.
Slug:Let the games begin.
Slug snaps his fingers.Suddenly,loud thumps are heard from the spaceship.The team is shocked to see a giant red beast emerge from the ship.

The team is shocked to see a giant red beast emerge from the ship

Hybrid:...
Raditz:Another symbiote?!
Slug:Not exactly,another trick my little friend is capable of is splitting into pieces.We took a piece and threw our collected members into it to create this masterpiece.We call it "Hybrid". Although they couldn't really handle the mental strain of it,at least the symbiote is still useful.
Spider-Man:You call this thing a masterpiece?! You turned your soldiers into vegetables!
Bojack:Of course,they're certainly more useful in this state than they ever were before.
The duo laughs as Yamcha steps up.
Yamcha:It doesn't matter what monsters you make.I'll send them all flying!
Yamcha and the monster clash with the monster overpowering him,wasting no time with a powerful kick.The kick sends Yamcha flying across the field like a soccer ball.Yamcha charges a kamehameha as the monster starts slowly walking towards him.
Yamcha:This ends here!KAMEHAMEHAAAA!
Yamcha launches the powerful blue beam, completely covering the monster in the energy blast.

Yamcha:This ends here!KAMEHAMEHAAAA!Yamcha launches the powerful blue beam, completely covering the monster in the energy blast

The blast fades to reveal the monster is unfazed.
Yamcha:No way!This thing's-
The mister charges forth and throws a mighty punch,but it's blocked.Not by Yamcha,but by Krillin and Tien.
Krillin:If you're going to use multiple people-
Tien:Then we'll do the same!
Bojack:If you all wish to die so quickly.
The trio starts fighting the monster as the fight goes at an even pace.
Yamcha:Keep pushing until this thing loses steam!
Krillin:Easier said than done!
Tien:I have an idea,you two!Please hold him off for me while I charge my energy.
The two nod as Tien flies off into the sky,he puts his hands together as energy condenses between them.
Tien:HAAAAAH!!
The two continue to fight the monster,but they start losing steam first.The monster grabs ahold of them and slams them into each other. It then flies into the air and slams them into the ground.Krillin and Yamcha are able to get out and blanket the monster in energy blasts.
Krillin put his hand up to the air as energy shrinks and thins out into a buzzsaw.
Krillin:Destructo disk!