Bonds Pt.1

We go backwards in time.To after the tournament,but before beerus's arrival.We go to piccolo and his new friend.Piccolo had gone to secluded areas to train,he started communicating with the symbiote.
Piccolo:So what are you?
Symbiote:I am a symbiote,and the last of my kind.I bond to a host,creating a sort of "physical exchange".
Piccolo:Are you a parasite?
Symbiote:No.Our bond is not parasitic,but symbiotic.We BOTH benefit from our bond. Your physical abilities,senses,and energy attacks are increased.And I am sustained by your physical health.
Piccolo:So a para-
Symbiote:STOP CALLING ME THAT!
Piccolo:Alright alright.Let's do this.
Piccolo begins his mental and physical training.He transforms into his yellow form.
Symbiote:This ability is similar to Spider-Man's.
Piccolo:Different process,same result.
We now go forward in time to the present day. Piccolo was meditating as he could sense a large object landing near him.He flies over to it.
Piccolo:That...looks a lot like Frieza's ship.Did Raditz get an upgrade?
The latch opens as millions of soldiers come out.
Piccolo:Don't know Raditz was looking for an army.
Piccolo's eyes widen when he looks to see-

Piccolo:Frieza?!Frieza:The namekian from before

Piccolo:Frieza?!
Frieza:The namekian from before.You shall be the example,take him.
The soldiers come at piccolo,but he easily manhandles them.No one can land a single hit on him.He is absolutely wiping the floor with them.Frieza is embarrassed and infuriated.
Frieza:Is this really the best that MY forces can muster?!Fine then.
Frieza leaves his pod and lands.
Frieza:I'll just rip you apart myself.
Frieza yells as his armor breaks and his body starts growing.His horns mutate as his energy surges.

Frieza:I'm not going to be gentle this time

Frieza charges at piccolo like a bull,but piccolo grabs him by his horns and slams him right into the ground,Frieza gets up and throws a blast,but piccolo smacks it away.Frieza is shocked but regains his composure and chuckles.
Frieza:It seems I should-
Piccolo:Shut the hell up.
Piccolo instantly appears in front of Frieza with a powerful energy ball in between his hands.
Piccolo:Light grenade!
The blast carries frieza right into a mountain and destroys it.Frieza emerges from the dust. He yells and charges his energy,it grows and grows,so powerful that his own members are destroyed by his energy.
Piccolo:Your the same bastard as always.
Frieza yells as his energy pierces the clouds. The light fades to reveal-