The finale

Ben stands up to his feet in his new form. Omega steps back in confusion and shock.
Omega shenron:H-how did you do that?!You're not a saiyan!
Ben didn't know what omega was talking about,and he didn't care.Ben charges forth and punches omega in the face,he retaliates with a punch and pushes Ben back.Ben lets out a large blast as it's large than even he expected!The blast hits omega dead in and hurts him.Omega roars and swings his arms,generating another cutting wind.
Ben:Tch!I've had enough of these!
Ben puts his hands up as he...grabs the wind?
Omega shenron:W-what?!How'd you-
Ben swings his arms forward and sends the cutting wind right back at omega,cutting his body up.
Omega shenron:Grgh!I like this attack better when I'm not on the receiving end of it.
Ben raises his hand up as a pillar of energy suddenly erupts from the ground and consumes omega,burning him.Omega puts his hands out and generates ice,the ice freezes the pillar and pushes omega out of the way.
Omega shenron:Since when could you do that?!
Ben:It's a long story,I just mostly don't like to use it.I SHOULD'VE used this from the beginning,but I'll leave the regretting to you.
Ben smirks as he dashes to omega and gut punches him,omega surrounds his fist in fire and swings it backwards,but Ben dodges it and punches omega in the face again.Omega jumps away and makes another hand sign.Bolts of lightning come down to Ben,but he just smiles. He puts his hands up as the lightning sinks into his palm.Ben's power rises as omega is flabbergasted.
Omega shenron:W-why hide such power all this time?!
Ben:To be honest,I didn't think I needed to.I thought that as long as we fought together,I wouldn't need to use it.But I was wrong,and now all my friends,and even my family are hurt.Because of you.
Ben gazes into omega's soul.Omega interrupts the stare and molds ice over his claws.Omega charges and swings his claws,but Ben grabs his claws of ice and breaks them.Ben yells and generates a burst of energy that pushes o Eva away.Omega puts his arms out,they turn liquid and spark.Omega sends the arms out,but Ben breathes a green beam out of his mouth and turns the arms to metal.Omega quickly discards the arms and grows new ones.Omega smiles and creates ice between his hands again, this time he creates a sword of ice.
Ben:I think I'll try that too.
Ben forms energy between his hand and molds it,he pulls his hands apart,revealing a scythe.

Ben swings his scythe as hard as he can, creating a large geyser of energy that makes its way towards omega

Ben swings his scythe as hard as he can, creating a large geyser of energy that makes its way towards omega.Omega puts his free hand out and generates a wave of fire,but the geyser overpowers the flames and hits omega dead on, literally carrying him into a wall.Omega tries to make sense of the situation.This doesn't make sense!He shouldn't be getting overpowered THIS badly!
Omega shenron:How are you making a leap in power this large?!
Ben suddenly appears in front of omega, holding his spear over his shoulder.
Ben:Simple,you and the others may have the ability to power up and transform,but the second I started fighting,my power just kept growing and growing,and it still is!
Omega shenron(thinking);Uh!I get it,transformations are only multipliers of what's already there,but his base power is ever growing.That means when he transforms,it's a catastrophic combination!
Omega shenron slams his fist in the ground.
Omega shenron:DAMN YOU!
Ben stares coldly at omega.
Ben:You are the one who's damned.
Ben suddenly feels something surge inside of him,a new energy.It calmly flows inside of him.
Ben feels the mysterious power come to his hand,he opens his palm to see a glowing ball of rainbow energy.