Training Pt.2

Goku told his family of his meet up with Broly, and as expected,they were concerned.
Gohan:You sure you want to fight this guy dad?
Goten:Yeah,he doesn't seem to like him very much.
Chichi:Seriously Goku,what if he actually really hurts you this time?
Goku:Don't worry about it guys.I'm sure he won't actually kill me or anything.Love you guys,bye!
Goku leaves and heads the the icy range.He sees Broly,leaning up on an iceberg with his eyes closed.
Goku:Hey Broly,what's up?
Broly opened his eyes.
Broly:Let's get this over with.
Broly charges straight at Goku,throwing a powerful punch.
Goku:Whoa!Can I at least transform first?
Broly:Why do you need my permission?Either you transform,or you don't.Either way,you're still going to lose.
Broly keeps on attacking,but Goku has enough as he blasts Broly away.Goku then charges and yells,his hair not only rises,but even starts to grow.Goku's scream becomes more intense as his hair grows longer and his clothes even began to tear.

Goku's scream becomes more intense as his hair grows longer and his clothes even began to tear

Goku:RAAAAAHHH!
Goku manifests a light so golden and bright it makes the snow look like gold.The light fades to reveal-

Goku:This is super saiyan 3

Goku:This is super saiyan 3.Hope you're ready broly.This is my strongest form.
Broly:Hmph.
Goku appears in front of Broly,hitting him with a gut punch,then punching him away.Goku doesn't let up though,as he flies above Broly and kicks him down into the ground.Broly's energy starts to surge as he lets out a roar.
Broly:GROAAGH!
Broly charges at Goku and lands a mean elbow, actually stunning Goku.
Goku(thinking):He actually hurt me in super saiyan 3?!He must be like Vegeta,him being angry is a transformation of its own.
Goku then counters with a furry of punches and kicks,ending his combo with a powerful uppercut.The uppercut largely damages Broly and sends him away as he only gets angrier and angrier.Broly's hair starts to glow as he yells again.
Broly:RAAAAAAAH!
Another bright golden flash illuminates the area,but it quickly fades to reveal-

Broly:RAAAAAAAH!Another bright golden flash illuminates the area,but it quickly fades to reveal-