Fate of the world pt.2

Android 21 finally arrives at spidey's location.
Android 21:Peter!
Spider-Man eventually emerges from the dust, but in pretty bad shape.21 rushes to him and helps keep him up.
Android 21:Are you okay?
Spider-Man:I'll live.How are the others?
Android 21:From the sight and sound of it,not good.
Spider-Man:Time to put an end to this.
Spider-Man gently nudges 21 away from him and relaxes his body.As he becomes completely motionless,21 feels a sudden pressure overcome the entire area.The entire planet,no, the entire universe itself begins to tremble as suddenly-

The entire planet,no, the entire universe itself begins to tremble as suddenly-

Spider-Man suddenly disappears,leaving only a confused 21.
With the villains
Moro:This is a glorious day,rejoice my comrades.For to-
Suddenly,the group feels the entire universe begin to shake and tremble.
Broly rose:What is this?!
A flash of light passes through the group,but stopping behind them.The group looks around and sees that their enemies have been moved away.
Turles:Up there!
Turles points to the top of a mountain.
Moro:But how could they...
Moro became silent as he took a look at the wall of the mountain.The rest of the team looks at the wall to see-

The rest of the team looks at the wall to see-

(Credits to Dre)
Spider-Man:...
Moro:This...is no normal transformation.
Broly rose begins to shake in fear.
Broly rose:N-no!It-it,cannot be!How could a mere mortal attain that power?
Spider-Man finally spoke,but as he did,a second deep and ominous voice followed his words.
Spider-Man:How many times must I repeat myself?I am no mere mortal.
Spider-Man dashes in a flash of light towards the group,he stops on the ground right in front of them.
Moro:Shall we finally end this?
Spider-Man:Gladly.
Spider-Man and the group lunge at each other and clash,but no one can hit Spidey.No matter how they try,no matter who attacks,no one can get their hands on him.Turles launches a kill driver at Spidey,but as it gets to him,Spider-Man flexes his muscles and generates a shock wave that nullifies the blast.Turles charges at him again,this time actually doing better.He's finally able to land some hits on spidey,but it isn't enough.Spider-Man throws a devastating punch as it sends Turles flying.Seven-three charges in with his hands in the shape of giant maces,but those can't even hit him either. Seven-three then launches a red and black finger beam?Moro is intrigued by something, but no one knows what.Cold charges in,but spidey elbows his face and breaks his nose. Spidey then spins around and launches a powerful roundhouse kick and completely destroys cold's chest armor.Cold is sent flying but then caught by Moro before he goes too far. Cold pants heavily as Moro drops him to the ground.Moro silently lunges at Spider-Man and clashes with him,but something's off.For some reason,Moro is constantly getting weaker.Broly rose comes from above with his hands coming down like a hammer,but to everyone's surprise,Spidey simply puts his arm up and blocks Broly rose's large fists.Spider-Man kicks Broly rose in the chin and sends him flying.Seven-three goes to attack but Moro grabs his shoulder and pulls him back.
Moro:Wait,I have a plan.
Spider-Man flies to Broly rose and punches him down into the ground.Broly rose instantly gets back up and prepares to fight,but is suddenly grabbed by the back of his neck,Broly rose checks behind him,but the grip is gone.
As Broly rose is distracted,Spider-Man elbows him right in the stomach.Broly rose drops to his knees and grasps his stomach.Spider-Man is about to knock him out,but a sudden surge of energy appears behind him.Spider-Man and Broly rose feel an immense mass of energy and powers as they look to see-