Showdown

Vegeta descends as his scouter picks up the heroes power level.
Vegeta:O-over...9,000?!
Vegeta crushes his scouter and charges at Spider-Man.

(Spider-Man's kang,for those who don't watch this anime,kang's the guy in the casual shirt

(Spider-Man's kang,for those who don't watch this anime,kang's the guy in the casual shirt.)
Vegeta's sent flying as he's shocked.
Vegeta:How does an earthling have this much power?!
Spider-Man advances and combos vegeta.

Vegeta:This speed,this strength!Just what kind of earthling are you?Spider-Man:The wall crawling kind

Spider-Man:The wall crawling kind.
Vegeta scoffs and continues to combat Spider-Man,actually landing a punch square on the hero sending him back.
Vegeta:Hmph!You're fast but not THAT fast.
Spider-Man:We'll see about that.
We now go to the z-fighters VS Nappa.Nappa isn't looking so good.Goku and Raditz are overpowering him while everyone else is jumping him from behind.
Nappa:Alright then!You little bastards asked for it!
Energy forms and condenses around the large saiyans hand.
Nappa:BOMBER DX!!!
He throws a large red wave of energy as all the Z-fighters band together to push it back,but Raditz flies above the blast and gets behind Nappa and drop kicks his back breaking it.
Raditz then picks the large disabled saiyan and flies to Vegeta.
Raditz:HEY!He can't fight anymore.Either you leave or you share his fate.
Nappa:V-Vegeta...h-help me.
Vegeta walks to Nappa and grabs his hand.He then smirks and throws him in the air.
Nappa:V-Vegetaaaaa!
Vegeta:I have no use for a saiyan that can't move!
Vegeta launches a blast at the sky,creating a massive explosion.When the dust clears Vegeta believes his work done until he hears heavy breathing.Vegeta looks to his side and sees Nappa with a web line on his back.
Spider-Man:Now that's screwed up.After all the 3 of you have been through together,you throw them away like nothing!
Vegeta:That's their role.If they don't like it they can just die!
Spider-Man:Fine.
Vegeta suddenly feels a different vibe in the air as Spider-Man appears in front of him with a heavy drop kick.Vegeta hits a mountain as he starts to cough up blood and sees his armor broke in his chest.
Vegeta:ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!This entire planet...WILL BE TURNED INTO SPACE DUST!!!
Vegeta flies and charges his strongest move yet, the galick gun.
Raditz:That move could wreck this planet!With me kakarot!
Goku:Right!
The brothers charge up their strongest moves as the Z-fighters do the same.The beams clash as vegeta's doing well until...Raditz's eyes turn yellow as he starts to glow,his blast grows stronger as he overpowers Vegeta,nearly obliterating him.As the smoke and lights clear, the mysterious glow leaves Raditz's body. Vegeta lands,bleeding and burnt.Raditz is about to deal the final blow as Vegeta begs for his life.
Vegeta:W-wait!Please!D-don't do it!I'll leave earth and never come again!Please!
Spider-Man stands between the 2 saiyans.
He gets on Vegeta's level.
Spider-Man:Let me tell you how this will go down.Your going to leave,and never come back.Your not going to do a damn thing to anyone in space either,because if you do,I'll know.Am I clear?
Vegeta:C-crystal!
Spider-Man stands up and takes Vegeta to his pod.Nappa is still left on the ground.
Nappa:He...just left me.
Spider-Man:Are you leaving too?
Nappa:...No,he'll probably just kill me.I-I can't believe I'm saying this but...I'd rather stay here.
Raditz:That's smart.
Raditz picks Nappa up as they're about to leave,they hear gurgling sounds and groans. They look behind them to see the saibaman.
Tien:They're conscious!
Yamcha:Get ready!
The saibaman run past everyone else and hug Spider-Man's legs.
Spider-Man:Aw,you guys aren't so bad.
They decide to let the saibaman accompany them as they go to the Kame house.Nappa is laid down on the couch as Bulma examines him.
Bulma:Hmmm,well I think he'll be able to heal from his scratches and bleeding normally,and his back injury should be fine if I make him a brace to stop it from getting worse.
Nappa:You'd...you'd do that for me?
Chichi:Of course.Now eat this.
Nappa is able to eat the meal prepared for him while laying down.To everyone's surprise...he begins to cry.
Nappa:Th-thank...y-you so m-much.
The day ends a good one.
As Vegeta is in space,he starts to think.
Vegeta(thinking):Why?Why'd he show me kindness?After all I've done,someone who was stronger...showed me mercy.All this time,I had thought that violence was the only way to show strength,that being merciless was what it took to be the best.And yet he...maybe...there actually IS another way to be strong,to be the best.
Suddenly,a space ship appears in front of his pod.

Vegeta:That ship,it looks like mine but for a giant!The giant ship doors open as Vegeta is pulled in by an invisible force

The giant ship doors open as Vegeta is pulled in by an invisible force.As the doors close, Vegeta hears an unfamiliar voice from the shadows.
???:Come out now prince vegeta,we won't hurt you.
The prince sees no other option and gets out. He then immediately senses the high power of this mystery man.
???:My my,you've had quite a bad day.We can fix that however,but first we'll have to make it just a little bit worse.
Vegeta:What do you plan to do?
???:Simple,I only wish to...educate you.Would you like to know the truth of...planet Vegeta?
Vegeta:!
???:I see your interested now.Very well then,let me start with another story,the one of...the legendary super saiyan.
Vegeta is shocked but continues to listen.
???:You see,the tale of this legendary saiyan wasn't loved by all who heard it.In fact,one person in particular hated it.
Vegeta:You don't mean?
???:Yes...

Vegeta:You don't mean????:Yes

???:Lord Frieza.He feared the legendary super saiyan would usurp his rule over us.And so...he destroyed planet vegeta himself,and covered it up with being a meteor.
Vegeta:To-to know this much...just who are you?!
The man stepped out of the shadows,as his appearance shocked Vegeta.
Vegeta:Your a-your a.
???:A saiyan?Yes,I'm am one of the last remaining saiyans there is.You may call me...

You may call me

Turles:Turles.
Vegeta:What do you want turles?
Turles:Simple,I want him gone.With Frieza out of the way,I'll be the emperor and everyone will kneel before me.But it won't be easy,I'm going to need your help,prince.
Vegeta looks around and sees his crew.
Vegeta:How can we take down Frieza and his army?
Turles raises his hand,holding a red fruit.

Vegeta:How can we take down Frieza and his army?Turles raises his hand,holding a red fruit

Turles:With this,these can power us up just from taking mere bites.So...do we have a deal?
Vegeta:...Yes,but first,we're going to need some more...members.
Turles:Lead us to them,prince.