Knowledge and vengeance

As the ship lands,the force and Spider-Man step out.They see a city up ahead.They walk to the city and see small,green aliens.

Alien:Hello strangers,what business do you have on our planet?Spider-Man:Hey,we're just stopping for some fuel

Spider-Man:Hey,we're just stopping for some fuel.
Alien:Ah,you seem like a good person,but... your ship,are you an emperor or pirate by any chance?
Spider-Man:Oh no,it's not actually MY ship.I just got into a fight with this "Frieza" guy.
As the hero mentioned that name,the aliens looked at him with shock.
Alien:You defeated Frieza?The emperor of the stars?
Spider-Man:Emperor of the stars?Um...yeah,I guess I did.
Suddenly,a larger blue alien walks through the crowd and stand in front of the hero.

(Vegeta's Spider-Man)Pybara:Then you have done the universe itself a great service,lad

Pybara:Then you have done the universe itself a great service,lad.What is your name.
Spider-Man:I'm Spider-Man.
Pybara:As thanks for your massive deed,I would like to train you in the arts of...spirit control.
Spider-Man:Spirit control?
Suddenly-

Spider-Man:Spirit control?Suddenly-

Pybara:Yes,spirit control.Using your energy, you could achieve "impossible" things.
Spider-Man:Like that?
Pybara:Correct.
Spider-Man:Alright,teach me.
And so the training begins.
Pybara:Spirit control is where you manipulate your energy in ways thought unimaginable. Such as moving it,growing it,or even splitting it.
As Spider-Man and Pybara trained,the others wake up and reconcile.
Goku:What happened to you two?Nappa turned blonde and you just glowed.
Raditz:I don't know.I think that I...somehow became a great ape but stayed in a human shape.
Nappa:And mine was...something.
The Ginyu force break the news to the fighters.
The group goes into the alien city and gets acclimated.
Suddenly an energy signature appeared behind the group as they all see none other than Spider-Man.
Goku:How'd you do that?
Spider-Man:It's called instant transmission. I've learned another trick.