Assault

Ben wakes up the next day and heads to the lookout for any news.He sees his father and the rest of the Z-fighters in front of the ship.
Ben:We all set?
Kami:Yes,now h-
Suddenly,Kami grabs his head as he senses something large and dangerous coming into the planet's atmosphere.
Goku:What's wrong?
Nappa:THAT!
Nappa points to the sky as the group looks to see a large silver planet.
Ben:Oh my god.Dad,do you remember when I told you about that wasteland planet?That's what wrecked it!
Kami:We-we
Kami tries to formulate a plan,but cannot think of anything.The planet inches closer and closer. But as it comes closer,it suddenly stops.A large blue man in yellow armor lands down on the lookout,with an immense powerful energy.

A large blue man in yellow armor lands down on the lookout,with an immense powerful energy

???:Where are the saiyans?
Goku and nappa step forward,followed by their sons.
Goku:Right here.
???:I am general rildo,we have come to finally annihilate your species.
Nappa:Who's we?
A mockingly friendly voice suddenly comes from behind the group.
???:Hey Peter.
The group looks back,Kami widened his eyes in shock to see-

Chasm:Is now a bad time?Kami:B-Ben?Ben:Wait,this is Ben Parker?Kami:No,this

Kami:B-Ben?
Ben:Wait,this is Ben Parker?
Kami:No,this...is Ben reily.
Chasm:You rem-
Kami immediately dashes forward and punches chasm in the face.But to the guardian's surprise,chasm was only a little fazed.
Chasm:That was rude petey.
Chasm grabs Kami's arm and revs his own arm back,he throws a punch that sends Kami flying off of the lookout.
Ben:Dad!
Ben is about to chase after his father,but rikdo suddenly appears right in front of him and kicks him away,dealing heavy damage.Ben coughs up a little and falls to his knees.Android 21 runs to Ben's side.
Android 21:Are you okay?!
Ben:I-I'll live.
Android 21 turns to rildo,she stands and clenches her fist.
Android 21:How DARE you hurt my son!RAAAAAAAAAAH!
Android 21 tells and charges her energy,she envelops herself in a pink bursts of energy,the energy fades to reveal her in her Majin form, but with red and black eyes.

Android 21:How DARE you hurt my son!RAAAAAAAAAAH!Android 21 tells and charges her energy,she envelops herself in a pink bursts of energy,the energy fades to reveal her in her Majin form, but with red and black eyes