Family

Doctor Gero,a brilliant scientist of the red ribbon army.As you know he passed away.But what you didn't know was that he had a descendant,that we're joining now.

But what you didn't know was that he had a descendant,that we're joining now

Dr.Hedo,he has been released from prison,and was also working for the Red ribbon army,in an effort to destroy the Z-fighters,but why?You see,Hedo is being manipulated by a man named magenta.

Hedo,he has been released from prison,and was also working for the Red ribbon army,in an effort to destroy the Z-fighters,but why?You see,Hedo is being manipulated by a man named magenta

Magenta has manipulated Hedo into believing that the Z-fighters have sinister intentions,and has gotten the young doctor to create new androids.Hedo has finally finished the "gammas".

The red ribbon army sends Gamma 2 after the first target,the "traitor" android 21

The red ribbon army sends Gamma 2 after the first target,the "traitor" android 21.Gamma 2 locks on to her location and charges straight for her.Meanwhile,Android 21 was visiting Spider-Man to vent about her frustrations.
Spider-Man:Is everything okay?
Android 21:It's my husband,he's been questioning me every day about my work,how I spend my day,and where I go.And then there's my son,he seems like he trusts me less and less every day,I think his father is trying to lie to him,telling him things about me.Abd the worst part is...I'm starting to remember that he...wasn't all that kind.
Spider-Man:If he tries anything-
Android 21:No no,I can handle myself,it's just so infuriating.Thanks for listening.
Spider-Man:Of course.
Android 21 leaves and flies back home,but as she's flying,she sees energy blasts suddenly coming towards her.She dodges and weaves the blast and sees the silver Android.
Gamma 2:Your pretty fast,but can you dodge this?
Gamma 2 suddenly appears in front of 21 and gut  punches her,stunning her.Gamma 2 unleashes a theatrical combo,sending 21 flying.
21 recovers and puts her hand up,generating a black and red energy blast.She throws it at blinding speeds,catching gamma 2 off guard. Gamma 2 is sent flying as the two androids clash at an even but intense pace.Android 21 starts to overpower Gamma 2.He pulls back and shoots a wave of energy blasts that circulate around 21's body.The blasts collide and greatly injure Android 21.Android 21 pushes through the pain and puts her hands on her face.
Android 21:Solar flare!
Gamma 2 is blinded,it takes him a few minutes to regain his vision.He looks around,but doesn't see anybody.Android 21 sees from afar and lets out a breath of relief,she makes her way towards the nearest safe place,the lookout. She lands and sees Spider-Man.
Spider-Man:What's wrong?
Android 21:I-I just...ran into...another Android I think?
Spider-Man:Let's see where he's going.
Spider-Man closes his eyes and sees the new Android,he follows him with his divine gaze and sees a new red ribbon base.
Spider-Man:Welp,I'll be right back,you go back home.
Spider-Man vanishes and appears over the red ribbon army base.