The last dragons

Ben wakes up and immediately heads out,ever since the few previous incidents with earth, schools been out for a while.He heads out to a street in New York City,as he arrives he sees his girlfriend pan.
Pan:Hey Ben!
Pan runs to Ben and immediately clutches onto him tightly,making him blush.
Ben:You aren't embarrassed about us in public?
Pan:Why would I be?People should be minding their own business.
Pan kisses Ben on the cheek,making him blush even more.Pan finally gets down and tightly holds Ben's hand.The two take a nice walk through the streets,pan spots a movie theater.
Pan:Ooh ooh!Can we go,pleeeeeease?
Ben:Do you even have the money for that?
Pan:Hey!I have tons of money!
Ben:Then pay for the tickets.
Pan:Uuuuh,you know what?!Tickets are too expensive!Let's keep walking.
Ben chuckles as the two continue their walk. The two stop at a nice cafe and sit on a table on the outside.
Ben:You sure that you need more caffeine?
Pan:Hey!I can drink as much coffee as I want!
Ben:Alright alright.
The couple finish their coffee and go for a walk. Pan mumbles to herself.
Pan:I'm almost 18,I can drink TONS of coffee.
Ben chuckles as pan pouts,which only makes her look cuter.Ben blushes and covers his mouth upon looking at pan.
Pan:What?
Ben:I-It's just...you're so cute?
Pan blushes and immediately responds.
Pan:Hey!You're way cuter!
Ben blushes as pan gets closer to him.
Pan:Your SUPER cute!You're the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Ben's entire body turns super red.He stutters and tries to think of something,he eventually snaps out of it.
Ben:T-thanks.
Pan:Oh,y-your welcome.
Pan and Ben stare at each other.Ben moves first and hugs pan tightly.Pan returns with her own tight hug.Suddenly,Ben and pan hear screaming from above as they see...chasm?
Pan flies up and grabs the falling man and lands safely on the ground.
Pan:You know this guy?
Ben:His name is Ben Parker.He calls himself chasm,he actually fought my dad a while back. He came back recently too,but disappeared again.
Ben takes ahold of chasm and takes his mask off,he was unconscious
Ben:Ben Parker?Is that you?Are you there?
Chasm began to mutter as his eyes squint.
Chasm:I-I-I...
Ben:Come on,talk to us.
Chasm's eyes open as he gasps and rises up in shock.He instantly turns to Ben.
Chasm:We need to find your father!

At the lookout
Kami and Android 21 were spending time together enjoying the view from the lookout. Kami suddenly looks to the left.
Android 21:What's wrong honey?
Kami:Someone's coming.
Kami and Android 21 look forth to the left,they see Ben,pan,and chasm emerge from the clouds and land on the lookout.
Kami:Ben.
Chasm steps forward and takes his mask off.
Chasm:We need to go.
Kami:Go where?
Chasm:Go anywhere!It isn't safe here.
Kami turns around but continues to talk.
Kami:Ever since you disappeared,I visited that place we met.I was hoping that one day,you'd be there.That one day you'd be willing to get my help,and we could be brothers again.And here you are,just wanting to run away again.
Chasm:I'm trying to help YOU!
Kami turns back around.
Kami:By telling me I'm just supposed to leave earth?!All of a sudden there's another big threat!?And I'm just supposed to leave my home?!
Chasm:It is doomed!
Kami:Not if we fight for it!You know what?If you want to leave so badly,we have a ship we were using for the dragon balls but-
Chasm:Why would you search for those things?!Don't you know what they're capable of?
Kami:They're capable of helping people around the world.
Chasm:Help?HELP?!It will destroy this world! This dimension!It will kill us all?!
Kami:Who is "it"?
Chasm:The dragon!It will kill us all!
Kami:The dragon?
Ben:What does it look like?
Chasm turns around and grabs ahold of Ben.
Chasm:Who cares?!It's coming!We need to leave!
Kami:YOU can leave.
Chasm turns around to look at Kami,who takes his mask off and looks chasm in the eye.
Peter:Just go Ben,if you won't help us,then you are not welcome here.
Chasm lowers his head,he then puts his mask on and turns around.He flies away in sorrow as Peter turns away again,he puts his mask off and speaks.
Kami:We should probably prepare ourselves for something.
Ben:...Yeah,right.
Ben and pan hold hands and fly away,towards pan's house.They arrive.
Pan:Do you need anything?
Ben looks at pan with a serious look on his face,which was new to pan.
Ben:I need you to protect your parents and take people who need shelter into your house.
Pan:Alright.
Ben walks away,pan calls out to him.
Pan:I love you!
Ben looks back at pan and smiles.
Ben:I love you too.
Ben flies over to his house to get his costume.
He arrives and goes into his room.He takes his costume out from under his bed and puts it on. He flies up to the lookout and sees the rest of the Z-fighters,including Goten and Kuriza.
Spider-Man:Where's Vegeta?
Nappa:He is coming,but won't be here right now.
Goku:How do we find this dragon?
Kami and Spider-Man's senses tingle,they look up to the sky.
Kami:They've found us.
A small ship descends from the clouds and descends upon the fighters.It lands and the hatch opens.No one comes out for a few seconds,but suddenly,a dismembered head rolls down the hatch and onto the lookout.
Spider-Man:That-that's the wizard!
A deep and evil voice comes from the ship.
???:Yes,he was useful,wasn't he?
Two dragons step out of the sho and walk down the hatch.