Value

Android 13 punches cooler away but venom comes and drop kicks him.Android 13 quickly recovers and sends out an array of energy blasts.Venom and cooler weave the blasts and get to Android 13.They throw a combined punch that sends 13 flying,but the Android quickly recovers again.
Venom:Seems like you got stronger too.
Cooler:Regardless,he can't be more powerful than us.
Android 13:We'll see about that boys.
Android 13 runs to cooler as the two exchange blows.

(Rock lee is Android 13,Shira is Cooler)Cooler quickly retaliates with a palm strike, hitting 13 in the face,cooler keeps his palm to 13's face and launches a point blank blast

Cooler quickly retaliates with a palm strike, hitting 13 in the face,cooler keeps his palm to 13's face and launches a point blank blast. Android 13 is sent flying but recovers.Android 13 is about to lunge but is tackled by venom. Venom lifts 13 up by his neck and starts to pound on his face with an enlarged fist. Android 13 blasts venom in the face and bombards him with a flurry of kicks.Android 13 uses venom as a boost for his feet and jumps away,but cooler grabs him in the air and slams him into the ground.Android 13 headbutts cooler and blasts him away.Cooler and venom regroup.
Venom:How are you doing?
Cooler:I'm doing fine,but we're going to lose if we keep going like this.
Venom:Right.Even with the symbiote,I don't have unlimited energy like he does.We need to focus less on tiring him out,and more on killing him.
Cooler:I'll have to agree.
Venom and cooler take their stances.
Android 13:Now hold your horses boys,we don't ACTUALLY have to fight.
Cooler:Oh?
Android 13:Oh,I.honestly don't hate yall,and yall don't seem to have it out for me specifically,so what say we put on our big boy pants and think about this?
Venom:And why would we do that?
Android 13:Because unlike me,you organic fellas can't run your bodies like I can.I'm literally built different.
Cooler:What do you propose?
Android 13:Beg for your lives real nice like,and I won't beat your asses.
Cooler:What makes you think we couldn't defeat you?
Android 13:Like I said,we got two different bodies.And even IF you beat me,you'll never beat cold or goat boy.
Cooler:I did it once,I can do it again.
Android 13:Sure,you tell yourself that.And what exactly would you fight him for?Yall got no family,no friends,no comrades,and no home.
Venom:If that's what you think,then you don't understand us.And you don't really need to.
Android 13:Your funerals.
Android 13 manifests a red ball of energy between his hands.