Invasion

Sounds of screams and laughter can be heard from outside the house.
Nappa:Vegeta?!VEGETA!SAY SOMETHING!
Vegeta walks out of the house with his head down,nappa and bra approach him,but nappa stops as he gets an odd sensation.He grabs bra and pulls her back.
Nappa:What have you done with my son?
Vegeta starts to chuckles as his voice changes.
Vegeta?:I guess you monkeys ARE smart.How have you been "great nappa"?
Nappa:You...you couldn't be.
Vegeta?:Oh,but I am,let me show you.
Vegeta yells as his body glows in a blinding light.The light fades to reveal Vegeta looking like someone else entirely.

Vegeta?:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!This power is amazing!Nappa:W-who are you?!Vegeta?:Call me

Nappa:W-who are you?!
Vegeta?:Call me...Baby.
Bra:What do you want with my family?!
Baby:Simple,to destroy it.Along with everything else.
Nappa:Bra,how's your flying been lately?
Bra:It's been pretty good.But I'm still struggling a little.
Nappa:Then fly to the lookout.
Nappa steps forward.
Bra:W-wait!What are you going to do?!
Nappa chuckles and then looks back at bra.
Nappa:What I have to.
Nappa turns into super saiyan 3 and runs across the city.Baby smiles as he gives chase. Bra flies up into the air and goes towards the lookout.Nappa looks behind himself to see baby catching up while smiling.Nappa throws his hands forward and sends out an array of blasts,but baby emerges unfazed and grabs nappa by his face.Baby laughs as he swings and throws Nappa down onto the ground so hard that he bounces off of it.As Nappa bounces, baby swings his leg and kicks Nappa a large distance away.Nappa recovers and charges power in his arm.
Nappa:Arm crash!
Nappa charges at baby,but he simply puts his hand out and catches nappa's fist.Baby guy punches Nappa and then grabs his head,he slams nappa's head onto his knee and then punches him away.Baby puts his fist forward and manifests energy around it.
Baby:Stop me if I'm wrong,but you call it this right?
Baby pulls his surrounded arm back.
Baby:BOMBER DX!
Baby throws his hand forward and launches a large cluster of energy.It hits Nappa dead on and sends him flying.The dust fades away to reveal Nappa on his knees in base form.
Baby:Hehe,come on now Nappa?Is this really all you can do?I'm disappointed.
Nappa:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Nappa yells as he charges his aura,he is enveloped in a bright blue divine aura.The energy dissipates to reveal Nappa in Super saiyan blue.
Nappa:Bring it!
Baby:Hehehe,this should be fun.
Baby and nappa run at each other and rev their arms back.As they get close they throw thier fists and clash,the clash creates shockwaves and breaks the metal around them.Baby pushes and pushes and overpowers Nappa, hitting him in the chest,but baby goes further, pushing and driving Nappa into the ground. Nappa lays on the ground,in base form with a red fist print on his chest.Nappa pants heavily as baby grabs his neck.Baby lifts him off of his back and cackles.
Baby:Hehehehehehehe.I guess that IS all you can do.

At the lookout
The group was simply resting and keeping watch,suddenly bra arrives with tears in her eye.
Kami:What's wrong?
Bra:Something's wrong with Vegeta,he's fighting our dad in the city.
Kami:Ben,take Kuriza with you and go get Goku and Goten to see what you can do,we have to stay here in case anything else happens.
Spider-Man:Right.
Spider-Man and Kuriza run off of the lookout and fly to Goku's house.They arrive to see Goten and Goku relaxing with chi chi.
Goku:What's wrong guys?
Spider-Man:Something happened to Vegeta and now he's fighting Nappa!
Goku and Goten instantly stand up.They kiss chi chi goodbye and fly along with Spidey and Kuriza to the city.They sense Vegeta's energy and land near it.They see Baby walking towards them with nappa's injured body.
Baby:Well well,a bit late don't you think?
Goten:Who are you?!
Baby:My name is baby.
Baby then swings nappa up and grabs both his head and legs.He cackles as he slams nappa's back onto his knee.Nappa yells in pain as baby just rolls him off of his knee like dirt.Goten and Goku turn super saiyan blue and charge at baby.Baby smiles as he clashes with them, actually overpowering the duo.Baby uppercuts Goten and launches Goku away with a point blank blast.Spider-Man and Kuriza charge at baby,but he flies into the air and spins around. As he spins he surrounds himself in energy,he then releases large volley of energy in all directions,creating explosions all over the city and hitting everyone.The group emerges from the dust and all charge at baby.Baby laughs as he again overwhelms the entire group.Baby blasts Goten away and then kicks Spider-Man in the gut.Kuriza sends out a wave of death beams,but baby is unfazed and undamaged. Baby flies to Kuriza and elbows him in the neck,he then swings his arms down and hammers Kuriza downwards.Kuriza hits the ground but recovers quickly and flies back up to baby.
Baby:Why even fight at this point?I'm beyond anything you can do!
Goku:You sure about that?
Goku yells and goes into his ultra ego form.
Goku:Lets see if your beyond THIS!
Goku clashes with baby and actually gains more ground.He gets stronger and stronger and starts to overwhelm baby.Baby keeps his composure and powers up,surprising Goku.
Goku:Whoa!
Baby punches Goku and blasts him away.Goku recovers and flies at baby with a kick,but bay dodges and creates a claw out of dark energy.
Goku:That's Vegeta's technique!
Baby claws Goku away and creates another one,he send it at Goku and catches him in it.As Goku struggles and tries to get out of the claws, Baby sends out a blast.Goku yells and releases a force that negates both the claw and the blast.
Goku charges at baby again,actually overwhelming him this time.Goku kicks baby away and then grabs him by his neck.Goku flips around and kicks baby down to the ground.Baby recovers and flies up to Goku and the two clash at a now even pace.Goku kicks baby but he retaliates with a point blank blast. Goku charges through the blast and punches baby away.Baby recovers and sends out a volley of blasts,but Goku puts his hand forward and generates a wave of energy that overpowers baby's volley and hits him dead on.
Baby:Not had.
Baby chuckles as he puts his two fingers out.He then points the two fingers up.A giant pillar of energy rises up to Goku from beneath.The pillar consumes him.
Spider-Man:Goku!
The energy fades to reveal Goku damaged and shirtless,but still transformed.Goku charges at baby again,actually starting to gain ground on him.Baby hit punches Goku,but he retaliates with a head butt.Goku grabs baby by his face as they are both enveloped in purple flames,but suddenly,Goku goes flying out of the flames as baby pursues him.Baby punches Goku and then kicks him.Goku goes flying into a wall as baby pulls his hands back.He thrusts his palm forth and generates a bullet of air,hitting Goku right in the face.Baby continues to thrusts his palms forward and hits Goku with bullets of air.Baby thrusts both of his palms forward and sends Goku flying right through the wall. Spider-Man and Goten charge at baby,but he grabs them both by their necks and slams them into the ground.Kuriza sends a wave of energy, but baby puts his hand forward and blocks the blast.The energy fades to show baby unharmed.Kuriza falls to his knees in exhaustion as baby flies to him,but as he makes his way,he is suddenly grabbed by Goten.
Goten:Not again!
Goten flies,carrying baby with him.Baby breaks free from Goten's grip and the gut punches him.Baby grabs Goten by his head and continuously punches him into the gut.Goku tackles baby away as he keeps him back.
Goku:Everyone,run!
Goten:We aren't leaving you!
Goku:You have to!He's too powerful for any of us right now.Go back to the lookout,see what you can do!
Goten grits his teeth.
Goten:We'll come back for you.
Goku:I know you will.
Goten flies away to Spider-Man and Kuriza. Eventually,he makes it to Kuriza and Spidey.
Spider-Man:What's going on?
Goten:We-we have to leave!
Kuriza:Surely you jest?
Goten:I wish I was joking,but we need to go.
Spider-Man and Kuriza look down to the ground in shame and sadness.The three then fly into the air towards the lookout.
Baby:So,you still intend to stand in my way?
Goku:Until the very end.
Baby and Goku struggle against each other. They push and push as they create shockwaves that make even the earth tremble.
Goku:Tell me,how are you strong?Vegeta was no slouch,but he wasn't this powerful.
Baby:You monkeys actually are pretty smart, you see it's not just Vegeta I've take control of. It's this entire city and planet!
Goku:What?!
Baby surges with energy as he starts to overpower Goku.
Baby:When my planet overtook yours,I snuck behind your defenses and quickly infested every being on this planet.
Goku:That's why you only attacked us now,you were busy infecting everyone.
Baby:That's right,but I don't want to take YOU over,I'll just kill you and the rest of you saiyans,with a saiyans body!What irony.
Goku:Why are you doing this?What did we ever do to you?
Baby:Tch,don't play dumb with me!You don't think I remember what you did?What your species did?!
Goku:I was raised here on earth,so I'm not sure whatever my species did.
Baby:I'll tell you when you're at deaths door,hehehehe.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Goku continues to lose ground,but not hope.