Showdown

Months pass as the Saibaman are patrolling. They suddenly hear an explosion.They go over and see-

Hobgoblin:Hello,my fellow freaks!Sorry but

Hobgoblin:Hello,my fellow freaks!Sorry but... actually,no I'm not,HAHAHAHA!
The villains throws bombs and sends the little green men flying,they all recover and chase the villain.One even catches up to him.
Hobgoblin:Hey there!
The saibaman throws a punch out it's grabbed as the hobgoblin gut punches the alien and sends it flying.Another one tries to kick him, but the villains grabs its leg and shocks the saibaman.The remaining saibamen help their brethren as the hobgoblin gets away.They go to see Peter,who was hanging with Nappa.
Peter:Guys,what happened!
The saibamen gesture and gesture,along with showing their injuries.Peter can only think of one man.
Peter:Kingsley.
Nappa:Who is that?
Peter:One of my greatest enemies,he's as strong as I am,possibly even stronger.
Nappa:But how was he a match for saibaman? With the quality of this planets soil,they should've been mollywopping him.
Peter:Never underestimate a goblin.I'll go find him.
The Saibaman gesture to Peter the direction he went,to the opposite of the city.As Peter suited up and left,Nappa saw an explosion up in the middle of the city,he flies over and sees it up in flames.From the smoke emerges two people.

From the smoke emerges two people

Dr.Gero:Hello Nappa.
Nappa:Why'd you do this?What you got against these people,HUH?!
Android 19:Their lives were insignificant.
Nappa:If there's one thing I've learned here,it's that no life is insignificant.Bring it on!
Nappa turns to super saiyan and charges at the duo,but the shorter android kicks Nappa into the air.Nappa and the short android clash in the air.
Nappa(thinking):Dammit!How is he this strong?!
The Android launches Nappa away.The duo then lands as Gero grabs Nappa by his neck. The large man tries to break the grip,but to no avail.
Dr.Gero:Now then,I shall take your energy.
As the doctor starts draining Nappa, he is suddenly kicked away.The mysterious attacker lands on his feet.
???:It's been a long time.