Bittersweet aftermath

Light fills Ben's eyes as he rises up off of his back,looking around to see a familiar room.
Ben:This is my bedroom.
Ben examines his hands as he feels completely healthy.He even gets out of bed and feels fine. He steps out of his room and sees his parents and the Z-fighters in the living room.
Kami & Android 21:Son!
Ben's parents run over to him and tightly hug him.Ben tightly hugs them back as the fighter come around him.
Ben:Is everyone okay?
Frieza:Thanks to you.
Cooler:Kami described to us what happened.
Kami:What do you remember?
Ben:I remember a lot of pain,and then haze... after that,it was rage,but then everything just stopped,and I couldn't see or breathe,and then I woke up here.
Kami:I see.Sit down son.
Ben sits down as Kami tells the tale of what happened.
Kami:When haze died,you transformed.It was something like a fusion between your mother's transformation abilities and the symbiote.
Ben:So like a hybrid?
Android 21:Yes,so instead of having a symbiote,you turn into one.
Ben:Then,how'd it move when I was conscious?
Kami:We believe that since symbiotes are capable of possession,that whatever last thoughts you had transferred into that transformed state.In other words,you basically made a second body that could keep fighting even if you pass out.
Ben:Amazing!Wait,where's Goten and Kuriza? Or Vegeta?
Piccolo:They couldn't come they said.You ask me,they're just too ashamed.Goten and Kuriza were training all this time and couldn't come to help us.Vegeta feels responsible for what baby did.
Ben looks down in sadness.
Ben:Well,we can't just change their minds with words.We'll have to let them get over it on their own.But what should WE do in the meantime?
Kami:Well,there's nothing we can do.The ship isn't finished so we can't go anywhere.We just have to wait I guess.
Nappa:So we're just sitting ducks?
Kami:Unfortunately.
Ben:What about the planet?
Kami:The metal that encased earth left along with baby.And I was able to bring the city back together.
Ben:Damn.So what now?
Kami:We rest,if I've learned one thing all these years,it's that your best friend in this kind of life is rest.
Goku:Right.
The Z-fighters disband.Kami walks to Ben and warmly hugs him.
Kami:I'll be at the lookout if you need me.
Kami steps out of the house and flies away. Android 21 and Ben hug each other tightly.
Android 21:Let's go on a walk.
Ben:Sounds great.
Ben and 21 head out as they walk across the streets of New York City.They look around and see the people smiling and eating each other.
Ben:What a town.
Android 21:It sure is.
The two just sightsee and walk around the city.
Android 21:Ah,it's nice to be able to do this.
Ben:...
21 looks to see Ben sadly looking up.
Android 21:What's wrong son?
Ben:Do you think he gets lonely up there?
Android 21:Hehe,I used to think the same thing myself.But the truth is he's never alone,he can see and feel every person on this planet.He's looking at us even right now.
Ben looks to the sky again as he smiles.
Ben:Love you dad.

At Goku's house
Goku steps into his house and is immediately bombarded by his wife.
Chi chi:I'm so glad you're alright!
Goku:Hehehe,calm down!How's Goten?
Chi chi:He's been silent since he came back.He actually left a few seconds ago.
Goku and chi chi sadly look at the door to goten's room.
Goku:He'll be alright.
Chi chi:I sure hope so.Now...
Chi chi playfully softly slaps goku's stomach.
Chi chi:Let's get some food in you.
Goku:Your the best.
Goku and chi chi walk towards the dining table.

Meanwhile
This is the worst feeling goten's ever had.He's not just ashamed,he's angry.He's angry that he just can't seem to compete with the villains anymore,angry that the villains just keep coming one stronger than the other.He couldn't beat Bibidi,he couldn't beat Eis,he could beat rildo,and he couldn't beat baby.He's just not good enough anymore,but now that he feels like he has,he was too late!When will he win?When will the failing stop?When will he be strong enough?Goten continues to fly throughout the sky,angered and loathing.

At nappa's house
Nappa flies home to his wife and son.
Vegeta:How is he?
Nappa:He's alive and kicking.
Vegeta:Good.
Vegeta stands up.
Vegeta:I'm going to go train.
Vegeta heads outside.Nappa and Bulma just sit down on the couch.Bulma sighs in sadness.
Bulma:I'm so ashamed.
Nappa:Don't be.You couldn't control yourself.
Bulma sighs again and leans into Nappa.Nappa holds her tightly.
Vegeta arrives at the wild.He begins thinking about the last few enemies and his own power. He needs something new,something powerful. The saiyans have many transformations,but he wasn't like the others,he had something dark inside of him,and he learned to control it.But now that simply isn't enough,he needs something else,something new that he hasn't used before.He could unlock his potential like Kami,but...there's still something that he hasn't unlocked yet,another saiyan power.The power of the great ape.Vegeta knows Raditz was able to tap into it's power in human form.He also knows from Goku and his father that turles was able to ascend beyond great ape.If Vegeta had that,along with his unique dark power,he could be unstoppable!But he doesn't even have a tail, he's even farther behind than step one.Vegeta sits down and crosses his legs,he rets ships arms over the sides of his knees,he calms his mind as he tries to meditate.
Vegeta:I've become in touch with a nature that no other saiyan has before,a dark nature.If I can become in touch with my primal nature, then I can become more powerful than any saiyan.
Vegeta takes deep calming breaths.He feels himself becoming more calm and at one with nature.

In space
In a small spaceship,the evil wizard Bibidi looks at the last dragon balls he has.
Bibidi:Hmm,their negative energy is taking longer to form than I thought.It matters not.
The wizard turns around to face-

Bibidi:Are you prepared?Chasm:More than you could ever expect

Chasm:More than you could ever expect.
Bibidi:Very well then.Come down.
Chasm kneels down as Bibidi grabs his head as his hand is surrounded by magical energy. Memories and thoughts fill chasms mind as he rises up in shock.
Chasm:You-you did it.
Chaka examines his hands.
Chasm:My memories,they're restored!Yes!
Suddenly,chasm's cheers turn silent as the unpleasant memories start setting.Chasm begins to feel the gravity of his actions.Fighting the original Spider-Man,turning crazy,trying to take Peter's memories.Locking him into hell. Tears begin to fill chasm's eyes as he falls to his knees,Bibidi looks at him in disgust and puts his hand out.
Bibidi:If you love them so much go join them.
A portal appears under chasm as he falls through it.
Bibidi:It doesn't matter who joins their side,if I can awaken the negative energy inside these last two dragon balls,then not even the gods will be able to withstand me!HAHAHAHAHA!
Little did Bibidi know,the last dragon ball,the one star dragon ball,had already awakened-

Bibidi:It doesn't matter who joins their side,if I can awaken the negative energy inside these last two dragon balls,then not even the gods will be able to withstand me!HAHAHAHAHA!Little did Bibidi know,the last dragon ball,the one star dragon bal...

And was simply waiting.