Next tournament

Vegeta opted out so that he could control his new power better.Nappa went with his son to support him,Cell replaced Vegeta on the team and introduced himself.The fighters for universe 7 are-
Cooler
Goku
Goten
Cell
Frieza
Whis taps his staff on the floor as the group arrives to an arena.They each see their friends and families on two platforms above them.
Whis:We thought it'd be nice if your allies could watch you.
Goten:Aren't there other universes?
Beerus:Yes.
Goten:Could they watch us too?
Champa:The more people that see me beat my brother,the better!Vados!
Vados:Yes lord Champa.
Vados's staff glows as she closes her eyes.
Spider-Man:What's she doing?
Beerus:Contacting the other angels.
Suddenly,platform's carrying multiple characters appear around the ring.
Vados:There all here.
Champa:Let's get it started then!Botamo!
A large yellow bear like person in a red tank top lands on the ring.

Champa:Let's get it started then!Botamo!A large yellow bear like person in a red tank top lands on the ring

Botamo:Bring it you chumps!
Ref:First to enter is Botamo!
Cell:I'll take this blob down a peg.
Cell lands,he immediately runs towards Botamo and throws a punch.The punch causes a shockwave and hits botamo dead on...but it's completely ineffective.
Cell:Your tough!
Botamo:Heh heh heh.
Goku:Incredible,that punch didn't do anything!
Piccolo:Something isn't right,it looks like the blow completely stopped when it hit his flesh.
Spider-Man:It seems less like he tanked the blow,but completely nullified it.
Cell:Then how about this?
Cell jumps back and charges a red ball of energy in his head.
Cell:Big bang crash!
The blast hits Botamo dead on,but the dust clears to show not even the slightest damage.
Spider-Man:Cell,you need to stop just going head on!Think of something!
Cell:I know I know.Hmm...
Cell begins strategizing.Botamo charges forth and lands a strong punch on cell,but doing minimal damage.
Champa:Come on Botamo!Is that seriously all you got?
Cell:Heh heh.
Cell grabs botamo's arm and throws him as hard and he could,Botamo lands out of the ring.
Ref:Cell wins!
Champa:NOOO!You useless sack of yellow tar!
Botamo:I'm sorry!
Ref:Next up is Frost.
A blue frost demon lands on the ring.

Frost:Greetings large warrior.
The alien extends his hand forward politely, shocking universe 7.
Piccolo:He's nothing like you Frieza.
Frieza:Hmph.
Frost:Despite our duel,I hope you know I have no ill will towards you and your universe.I hope that we can look back on this and smile.😊
Cell:Um...sure.
They shake hands and back up.Frost and cell clash at an even pace.Cell starts getting serious and is overpowering frost now.But to cell's surprise,frost starts getting faster,avoiding all his strikes.
Ref:I just got some info,Frost is a freedom fighter who has built tons of orphanages and saved countless lives!
Goku:He's the complete opposite of Frieza.
Frost punches cell away.
Cell:Your pretty strong,but you can't beat me.
Cell powers up and stomps frost into the ground,he walks away expecting to be the victor.But to his surprise,he looks back to see frost getting back up.
Frost:Y-you're powerful too.But I won't give up!You know that I have won countless wars, but let me show you how.
Frost smiles and charges his energy,erupting into a purple fiery pillar.The aura fades to reveal-