Saiyans

Turles fends off Nappa and Goku to their surprise.Turles knees Goku in the face as Nappa charges from behind,Turles quickly turns around and skin kicks Nappa,making his nose bleed.Goku and Nappa regroup on the ground.
Turles:Come now,don't you have anything else for me?
Goku:Something isn't right.
Nappa:Yeah,even though we're super saiyan 3, he's still taking us on at super saiyan 2!
Goku:No,it's not that.He's...expecting something,like he knows we have more than this.
Nappa:Well...we do.
Goku:Yeah,but how would he know that?He died before I first went super saiyan.How would he know about it or any other saiyan forms in the first place?
Suddenly,Goku and Nappa hear turles's voice right behind them.
Turles:Dead men need not concern themselves with such knowledge.
Goku and Nappa back up.
Nappa:We're not dead yet!
Nappa and Goku yell as they go to super saiyan god.
Turles:There it is.
Goku:I knew it,you DID know about super saiyan god.
Goku and Nappa charge at turles again,but turles still proves to be a challenge.Goku and Nappa slowly overcome Turles.Turles starts to take some hits as Goku hits him in the rib while Nappa hits him in the face.Goku kicks Turles in the head while Nappa starts pummeling his body.Turles is sent flying as Goku and Nappa punch Turles together.Turles lands on the ground as he smiles,still standing.
Turles:Show me more!
Goku:You asked for it.
Goku and Nappa yell as they turn super saiyan blue.Turles laughs and claps his hands.
Turles:Yes,super saiyan god super saiyan.I am very impressed with your evolution ever since namek.But I have evolved too,let me show you.
Turles yells as he is covered in a golden powerful primal aura.
Goku:What is this?!
Nappa:This is like Raditz's form!
The golden light fades to reveal-

Goku:What is this?!Nappa:This is like Raditz's form!The golden light fades to reveal-

(Credits to artist,I don't know who the artist is)

Turles lets out a heavy breath as Goku and nappa are in awe at his power.
Goku:W-what is that?
Nappa:Such energy,such pure power!It's insane!
Turles:I call this...Supreme Turles!
Goku and Nappa charge at Turles,but he completely overwhelms them.Turles knees Nappa in the gut and punches Goku in the jaw, fracturing it.Goku and Nappa are sent back but charge their energy.
Nappa:Bomber DX!
Nappa throws his wave.
Goku:Kamehameha!
Goku shoots his beam,the blasts make their way towards turles as he smiles.He leaves himself wide horn as the blasts...sink into his skin?Turles's power surges as he laughs.
Goku:Wh-what?!
Turles:With this new power,I can absorb energy.Your attacks are ineffective!
Nappa and Goku charge at him again,but are still getting beaten back.Turles backhands Goku and uppercuts Nappa.Goku retaliates with a powerful weapon overhead kick,actually injuring and stunning him.Nappa uppercuts him away.Nappa and Goku catch their breath as Turles recovers and flies back in front of them.Turles clashes with the two saiyans again, but Goku and Nappa are doing better this time.
They start to overwhelm Turles as they blast him away.Turles is launched into a mountain.
Nappa:So for him to absorb it,he has to focus.
Goku:That's good,let's keep doing what we're doing.
Turles:Hehehehee.
Turles chuckles as he emerges from the mountain.He yells and charges his energy,his aura shines and violently sparks.
Goku:Have you been holding back?!
Nappa:What a monster!
Turles:Yes,I am a monster.A monster that has come to wreak havoc upon those who wronged him!A monster who everyone shall kneel under!
Turles appears in front of Goku instantly and punches him in the face,sending him flying. Nappa charges at Turles with a powerful drop kick.But to his surprise,Turles is pushing him back with just his chest!Turles flexes his chest and sends Nappa flying,but he quickly recovers.Nappa charge at Turles again,Turles smiles and awaits him,but is suddenly kneed in the back by Goku.Turles quickly retaliates and gut punches Goku.Turles grabs Goku and slams him into Nappa.Turles manifests a kill driver,but this one sparks with power and brightens,being more powerful than before..
Turles:Kill driver!
Turles throws a powerful ring of energy,hitting both Goku and Nappa and creating a massive explosion.