The last cerelian

Spider-Man sits down at the top of his lookout, back in his guardian costume.

(Credits to OtakuRazz20)As Spider-Man sits atop the lookout,he senses a space craft coming into earth's atmosphere

As Spider-Man sits atop the lookout,he senses a space craft coming into earth's atmosphere. As it starts to descend,Spider-Man teleports right in front of the ship.Two people come out of the space craft,they both have blue skin and purple hair,along with food in their hands.

Two people come out of the space craft,they both have blue skin and purple hair,along with food in their hands

Macki:Why hello there stranger!Question, would you happen to be the guardian of this planet?
Spider-Man:Yes.But I have a question for you two,how would you happen to know that?
Oil:We're a couple of good ole space adventurers.We research on the planets we're planning to go to.
Spider-Man:Alright then,you guys are just stopping by?
Macki:Not exactly.You see,we were wondering if ya knew any saiyans?
Spider-Man:Quite a few,how many do you need?
Oil:Just one would be good.
Spider-Man:I got the perfect one for you.Wait here.
Spider-Man puts his fingers to his head and disappears.He then appears again with Broly.
Broly:What do you want?
Macki:We need you help fighting this really rotten guy.
Broly:I don't care,leave me alone.
Spider-Man gently pulls Broly to the side as the two whisper.Broly heavily sighs and floats to them.
Broly:Take me to him now.
Oil:Thanks buddy!
Broly:I'm not your buddy.
Broly boards the ship as it leaves earth.Oil and maki sit down and put coordinates in the ship.
Macki:Alright!Now then,can we get you anything?
Broly:Just be quiet.
Broly leans back in his chair and closes his eyes,taking a nap.
Oil:Is he really taking a nap?
Macki:Who cares?As long as he's useful.
Broly:I'm still awake you know.
Macki and Oil:!!!
The two shut up and continue to stead towards the planet,hours later they arrive at the planet.

Macki and Oil:!!!The two shut up and continue to stead towards the planet,hours later they arrive at the planet