Calm

Spider-Man:Your another Android?
Android 21:Correct.
Spider-Man:Those guys are your family?
Android 21:Yes.
Spider-Man:Then why stalk them?
Android 21:I wanted to be with them again but...I'm nervous.
Spider-Man:About what?
Android 21:What if he has moved on,what if my son has forgotten me?
Spider-Man:You can't let the "what ifs" stop you.If he's right for the picking and your son doesn't mind,take the chance.
Android 21:Yes...right!
Android 21 walks out of the back of the building and sees her past family.She walks up to them as their fear fades.
Man:H-honey?
Son:M-mommy?
Android 21:You two...my boys.
The group goes for a big tearful hug.Spider-Man goes back to his lookout.Nothing happens for the whole day.Spider-Man looks around the lookout and sees no one,not Babidi,not Mr.Popo,no one's here.
Spider-Man:Looks like it's just me today.
Spider-Man simply continues his job for the whole night.Morning comes as spider-man is still awake.He senses car crashes up in Brooklyn and teleports there.He sees people trapped under cars and in their own cars.He uses telekinesis and lifts the cars and puts them down.He opens the car doors and asks what happened.
Civilian:Some freaks were driving like maniacs running from cops!
Spider-Man sensed for energy and senses a group moving at high speeds.He teleports in front of the drivers and stops the car dead in its tracks.The criminals step out and get on their knees,terrified.Spider-Man teleports back to the lookout.He senses for trouble,and senses two people coming to him,he looks to see Vegeta and Goten land in front of him.
Spider-Man:What brings you two here?
Goten:We're here to train!
Vegeta:All by ourselves.
Spider-Man:Welp,don't spend too much time in there.
Boys:Right!
The boys step in to the time chamber and start training.
Vegeta:Let's do this!
Goten:Right!
Goten yells and charges up,he is surrounded in a familiar orange and red aura.

Vegeta:Let's do this!Goten:Right!Goten yells and charges up,he is surrounded in a familiar orange and red aura

Goten:I'm gonna win this!
Vegeta:Don't be so sure...
Vegeta smiles and suddenly starts laughing maniacally as he is covered in a dark aura and his hair turns golden.
Vegeta:Hahaha!Show me what you got!
Goten:Don't be upset if I hurt you.
Goten charges at Vegeta and punches him right in the face.But to his surprise,Vegeta didn't even flinch.
Vegeta:Worry about yourself.
Vegeta uppercuts Goten,as Goten flies,Vegeta pursues and smashes him into the the ground.
Goten can barely recover before Vegeta rushes him and hits him dead on with a powerful punch,Vegeta continues to combo Goten around the chamber.