The strongest

Gas charges at the trio.Broly goes into his super saiyan 3 state as Granolah charges his energy.The three fighters clash,but gas is overwhelming the both of them.Gas puts his hand out and manifests a mace out of nowhere. Gas swings and hits Broly square in the face and sends him flying.Gas swings his mace down as Granolah tries to block,but as the mace hits,it breaks Granolah's arms.
Granolah:GAAAAAAH!
Gas lets go of his mace as it disappears,he then manifests a pitch fork and spears it through Granolah's limbs.The fork sticks in Granolah's limbs as gas lifts him up.Gas throws the fork into a wall and pins Granolah to it.Gas puts his hand out again and manifests a sword.Gas lunges at Granolah with the sword,but he suddenly feels something.Suddenly,a giant green pillar of energy erupts from behind Gas. Broly arises out of the ground and yells.
Broly:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Broly violently charges at gas.Gas vanishes and appears above Broly with his sword in hand. Gas thrusts his sword down,but to his surprise, Broly lets the blade hit him,the blade shatters as it touches Broly's skin,gas is shocked but as his face hits Broly's shoulder,he's the one who feels the pain.Gas literally bounces off of Broly's shoulder blade as Broly spins around and kicks him away.Gas lands,but is in shock.
Gas:How did your power just increase the way it did?That shouldn't be possible.
Broly simply smiles as he boasts.
Broly:Of course it shouldn't,what more do you expect from a true freak?!
Broly just smiles as he walks over to Granolah, who is still standing with his broken arms. Broly grabs ahold of Granolah's arms and then jerks them back,popping them back into place.
Granolah:GAH!
Granolah examines his arms and starts moving them around to acclimate.
Broly:Let's end this!
Gas:Gladly.
Gas charges at the duo,but Granolah and Broly suddenly vanish.Gas is confused as Broly and has appear from behind and kick him together. Granolah raises his hands as a pillar of energy consumes gas.Gas literally tears through the energy,slightly burned,Broly charges at him with a clothesline and rams gas right through a mountain.Gas recovers back to his feet but falls back to his knees.
Gas(thinking):This doesn't make sense,I was wished to be the strongest after Granolah,so I am the strongest now!I shouldn't be struggling against just two people.
Gas's line of thought is broken as he hears his older brother's voice.
Elec:Now now gas,the strongest should be more capable than this,right?
Gas:I am!I just...
Gas stands up as elec grabs gas's head-ware and tears it right off.Suddenly,gas's body starts to morph and grow as horn grow out of his head.Gas's body bulks up to an extreme degree as gas starts to produce purple electricity.

Gas:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!Gas violently charges at the two,he punches Granolah away and bashes broly with his shoulder

Gas violently charges at the two,he punches Granolah away and bashes broly with his shoulder.Beoly retaliates with a punch,but gas is barely fazed.Gas grabs ahold of Broly's head and shocks him with the purple electricity. Broly fights through the pain and gut punches gas,he then grabs ahold of gas's head and headbutts him.Gas steps back stunned,he then falls to his knees.Broly runs to him and kicks him a far distance away.Broly puts his hand forward as he launches a cluster of energy blasts.As gas hits a wall,the blasts hit him and bury him into it.Granolah buts his fingers up and generates a powerful blast.Granolah launches his blast and hits gas dead on.The smoke fades to reveal the mountain completely destroyed and gas on his knees once again, panting.
Oil:Oh no!This is bad!
Macki:If gas can't control himself he's going to lose!
Elec lands in between the two.
Elec:Not to worry.After all,the strongest is more than capable of controlling his power, whether new or from within.
As gas stands up,his mind is suddenly overflowed with memories of his crew.Gas remembers a promise he made to his brother.
Elec:Trust me,with you and me side by side, the heeters are going to be the most feared group in the galaxy.Lets make a promise,no matter what,we put the crew's future before ourselves,okay?
Gas and elec put their pinkies out and interlocked them.
Gas snaps back to reality as he looks to the sky. He gets off of his knees and stands still.Gas's body starts to steam as it starts shrinking.Gas is back to his adult shape,but still boasts two horns.Gas's clothes reappear on his body.