Fate of the world pt.3

Spider-Man charges at the trio.Turles charges ahead of the group and clashes with Spidey. Spider-Man is able to overpower Turles and send him back,but he quickly recovers.Spider-Man violently charges at the trio,but broly rose floats in front and creates a large barrier.As Spider-Man punches the barrier however,it shatters completely.Spider-Man's fist goes straight to Broly rose's chest and shatters his sternum and wends him flying.Moro shapes his hand into a blade and swings it,but cannot hit Spidey.Spidey spins around and kicks Moro right in the jaw,knocking some of his teeth out.Moro tries to retaliate with another slice, but Spidey grabs the blade and punches Moro right in his face, sending him flying.Turles goes for a strong punch,and is actually able to land it but he is surprised to see that the guardian is barely fazed.Spider-Man retaliates with a powerful punch of his own,but he cannot launch turles away.Turles and Spider-Man continue their struggle when Broly rose puts his hand together.As he pulls them apart,he forms a flux of energy between them,he molds the energy into an axe.

As he pulls them apart,he forms a flux of energy between them,he molds the energy into an axe

Broly rose charges from above and tries to chop Spider-Man's arm off.But Spider-Man jumps back as Broly rose swings his axe down.
Broly rose:Stand still and face your judgement!
Broly rose pulls his axe back and lunges at Spidey.
Spider-Man:As you wish.
As the axe hit Spidey,it completely shatters into pieces like glass.
Broly rose:W-what?!
Spider-Man:I have had enough of you.
Spider-Man revs his arm back once more and throws a devastating punch.It hits broly rose right in his face,creating large shockwaves and whirlwinds.As the force settles,broly rose is completely motionless.Suddenly,he powers down to base form as his eyes reveal that he is unconscious.Broly rose falls back and floats through the space.Turles and Moro regroup and charge again.As they get to Spider-Man,he quickly launches a powerful energy blast.As Moro tries to block,turles floats in front and absorbs it.
Ultimate Moro:That sure seems useful.
Turles doesn't reply.Instead,he suddenly turns around and punches Moro in the face,sending him flying.
Ultimate Moro:W-what are you doing?!
Turles is silent.
Ultimate Moro:You wish to join the guardian?So be it!
Moro gathers all of his energy into a singular, bright and vibrant blast.
Ultimate Moro:This should kill the both of you!
Moro launches it forth as Turles simply smiles.As the blast goes forth, Moro realizes the truth.
Ultimate moro(thinking):He-he was tricking me into giving him more energy!
The blast sinks into Turles's skin as he is power surges higher than ever before.
Turles:I appreciate that.But there's something I want to know.
Ultimate Moro:What is it?
Turles:Didn't the Android have a time limit?
Ultimate Moro:As I absorbed him,that power has changed.I no longer have a pesky time limit.
Turles:How fortunate we are on the same side.
Turles turns around and charges for Spider-Man,the two clash,but as they do-