The tournament of power pt.3

Kefla charges at broly and punches him in the face,and actually does some damage,but not a lot.Broly retaliates with an uppercut to kefla's face and sends her flying.Thor charges at broly and swings his hammer,broly blocks it,but hit is so strong that it still sends broly back a bit. Broly charges his energy and sends a wave of blasts,but Thor swings his hammer and releases a large wave of energy,completely destroying Broly's blasts and injuring him a lot.
Kefla:Dammit!I'm not out of this yet!
Kefla yells as her aura violently spikes and rises.Her hair turns green as her body bulks up.

Kefla:This power is amazing!Kefla creates energy blasts around her hand, they circulate and combine into a powerful red cluster of energy

Kefla creates energy blasts around her hand, they circulate and combine into a powerful red cluster of energy.Kefla quickly charges at Thor and throws a punch of energy,but Thor grabs kefla's fist and stops her dead in her tracks..
Kefla:Whoa!How are you this strong?!
Thor:...
Thor swings his hammer up and hits Kefla right in her chin and fractures it,sending her flying.Broly yells as his energy surges,he charges at Thor and Kefla.Kefla stands inc ring of Broly.
Kefla:Bring it on!
Kefla and Broly clash violently,with Kefla slowly gaining the advantage.
Piccolo:Damn,it looks like Broly's starting to lose!
Nappa:How?Even if they fuse,if their powers are just bunched up together they shouldn't be such a challenge right?
Vados speaks from the stands.
Vados:The potara earrings don't just combine people's powers,but multiply the combination afterwards.With kale's natural ability to grow stronger in a fight,this "Kefla" will be able to overcome Broly.
Champa:Hah!That's right!Take him out girls!
Broly:Rrrghggrgh...RAAAAAAAAAAH!
Broly's energy violently spikes and sends Kefla back.Thor stares as broly maniacally cackles.
Broly:My power...it's rising...it's-it's...OVERFLOWING!!!!!
Broly yells in a violent rage as he is consumed by his energy.The gods and the universes are amazed at Broly's energy.
Belmod:How can he have so much energy?!
Iwan:He could power a whole universe's technology with that much power!
The energy grows even larger and larger,Thor and Kefla stand their ground and await for the energy to calm down,eventually the energy shrinks and shrinks,but at the same time only grows more powerful.The energy shrinks to reveal Broly in a new powerful state,his body sparks violently as he smiles sinisterly.

The energy shrinks to reveal Broly in a new powerful state,his body sparks violently as he smiles sinisterly

Broly:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nappa:I-is that super saiyan 3?!
Whis talks from the stands.
Whis:Sort of,Broly's form is a more powerful version of your normal super saiyan form.As such,he can also advance it.
Broly:Hahahah!
Kefla:It doesn't matter if you get more hair!I'll still beat your ass!
Kefla charges at broly and throws a punch,but only hurts her hand instead.Kefla steps back and throws a blast,but broly is unharmed. Broly smiles and instantly appears in front of her,he grabs her by her neck and choke slams her so hard the ground under them craters. Broly lifts her up and drops her,but before she actually hits the ground,Broly gut punches her so hard she goes flying.Thor charges forth and hits Broly in the face with his hammer,sending Broly flying.Broly quickly recovers and charges at Thor,the two warriors violently clash.Thor spins his hammer and hits Broly in the jaw,but he quickly retaliates and backhands Thor.Thor raises his hammer as it glows.Broly puts his hands together as an energy blast forms between them.
Broly:Gigantic omega storm!
Broly shoots a powerful green beam of energy. Thor puts his hammer forth as a gargantuan lightning bolt comes from it and clashes with Broly's blast.The clash creates a massive explosion,which makes a massive crater in the arena.Broly and Thor runs at each other and clash again,but this time Broly is doing much better.Broly continues to slowly overpower Thor until suddenly,Kefla comes in with another energy punch,hitting Thor in the rib and sending him flying.Kefla hits Broly in the chest and actually does some damage.Broly and Kefla clash at a violent and even pace. Broly kicks Kefla in the sternum,he continues to kick her sternum over and over again.Kefla coughs up blood as Broly grabs her by her head and legs,he lifts her up and drops her on the back over his knee,a loud shatter sound is heard as Kefla screams in pain.Broly drops kelfa's paralyzed body on the ground.Broly kicks Kefla off of the arena as she appears on the stands.She glows white as her body split in two,the lights fade to reveal kale and Caulifla.
Cabba and frost shortly appear on the stands as well.Broly laughs as a gargantuan boot of energy emerges from right behind Broly.He looks behind him to see Thor.Thor's eyes glow as he and Broly charge at each other again, their clash creates an explosion of energy,and then another one in the sky,and another one in the ground.Explosions cover a whole part of the arena.Thor and Broly emerge from the energy into the air.Thor smacks Broly with his hammer but Broly retaliates with a headbutt. Broly sledgehammers Thor down towards the ground,but Thor recovers and shoots bolts of energy at Broly.Broly creates a barrier and charges at Thor,tanking the blasts.Broly tackles Thor into the arena and craters it once again.
Thor pushes Broly off of him and raises his hammer to the sky.Thor floats off the ground as energy circulates around him.Dark mist swirls above Thor,forming into thunder clouds. Bolts of energy come from the clouds as hurricanes of glowing dark mist circulate around Thor.Thor pushes his hammer upward as it glows brightly.The clouds and bolts and hurricanes completely cover Thor's body as broly maniacally cackles.Broly sends out a small green ball of energy.The small energy ball suddenly turns gargantuan and heads for Thor.Thor releases a terrifying deep guttural roar as he charges at the blast and Broly.Thor clashes with the blast.Thor pushes and pushes and actually starts to overcome Broly's blast, but Broly shoots balls of energy at his original blast,the giant ball now grows even more and more large as it starts to overpower Thor.Broly laughs as his blast continues growing,Thor's dark clouds and bright energy start to fade as he is sucked into Broly's blast,A large explosion brightens the entire realm.