The grand tour pt.1

The team formulates a plan as they ride the ship.
Goten:What kinda trouble can we expect from this short wizard guy?
Spider-Man:Honestly,I couldn't tell you.I only met him once,and he was using some sort of weird power to keep others down.
Vegeta:I'll never forget that,when I get my hands on him.
Vegeta grits his teeth as Kuriza starts gazing out the front view of the ship.
Kuriza:I see something.It looks like some green planet.
The dragon radar beeps in Spider-Man's hand as the entire group walks over to the front view.
Vegeta:Wait a second,Goten.
Goten:Yeah,this planet.
The planet is now in view.

Goten:It's namek!Spider-Man:The dragonball has to be here

Goten:It's namek!
Spider-Man:The dragonball has to be here. Land us.
Vegeta:Aye aye.
Vegeta drives the ship downwards as it enters namek's atmosphere.The ship lands as the group leaves the ship.The group is welcomed by the namekian locals.They walk throughout the villages,but cannot find the dragonball. Suddenly,an explosion occurs far away from the villages.The group flies over to the scene to see...a dragon?!

(Credits to yotakuboi)Dragon:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!Upon seeing the group,the dragon immediately opens its mouth and breathes out a beam of energy

Dragon:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Upon seeing the group,the dragon immediately opens its mouth and breathes out a beam of energy.Thankfully the group is able to dodge.
Spider-Man:What is that thing?!
Kuriza:It appears to be a hybrid of dragon and Namekian.
Vegeta:The namekians do have their own dragon balls,but could a hybrid of a dragon even exist?!I thought those kinds of creatures only exist in dragon balls.Spidey,what's the scouter say?!
Spider-Man:It-it says it's right in front of us, this is a dragon ball!
Dragon:DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The dragon violently charges at the group, Kuriza steps in front and holds the dragon off. The dragon pushes and pushes,but Kuriza remains from on the ground,holding him off. The dragon tries to headbutt Kuriza,but the frost demon ducks and then gut punches the dragon.The dragon stumbles back as it then puts it's hands to the ground.A powerful pillar of purple energy suddenly erupts from under Kuriza and consumes him.Goten charges at the dragon and throws a punch,but the dragon dodges and knees him in the stomach.
Dragon:Hehehehe.
The dragon grabs Goten by his face,but Goten transforms into a super saiyan and kicks the dragon away,Goten then turns around to check on Kuriza,but is relieves to see he is only slightly bruised.
Kuriza:It'll take much more than that to take me down.
Vegeta:All at once!
Vegeta turns into super saiyan berserk as Spider-Man(who doesn't have a transformation) simply powers up to full power,Kuriza follows in spidey's footsteps and goes full power.The group charges at the dragon,who grows fearful.Goten punches the dragon in the face,Vegeta kicks him in the chest,and then Kuriza throws a powerful ball of energy at the dragon that lifts him off the ground and carries him into the sky.Kuriza closes his hand into a fist and makes the ball explode.As the dragon falls,spider runs forward and revs his arm back,as the dragon almost hits the ground,Spider-Man throws the final punch and goes right through the dragon's chest.The dragon stops all motion as it begins to melt and turn black.In mere seconds,the dragon is now just a lifeless pile of mush,but something swims through the mush.It's...the dragon ball!Specifically,it's the seventh star dragon ball,but it's not just a dragon ball that emerges from the dark mush,it's a whole namekian.Spider-Man pulls the namekian out of the mush and takes the dragon ball as well and walks to the team.
Spider-Man:Let's get this guy some help.
The group agrees,they take the namekian to the nearest village.The namekian tries his best to explain the events.
Namekian:I was taking care of my farm when suddenly something just landed in front of me from the sky.I went to check it out,it was some ball,but it was cracked,it was leaking some sort of dark malicious energy.I picked it up,and then it just broke apart and captured me!It took control of me and created...what you saw.
Vegeta:Thank you for your information.
The heroes bid namek and its grateful locals farewell as they sail into space again.
Spider-Man:So it seems like whatever that wizard did made the dragon balls sentient.
Kuriza:And violently so it seems,shenron was never this angry,was he?
Vegeta:Not as far as we know.
Goten:The namekian also said that the ball was cracked and leaking energy.
Spider-Man:And it even merged with his body,I didn't even know dragon balls could do that.
Kuriza:Yet another possible new feature added by the wizard who caused this.Something else that peaks my interest is how someone could alter a magical object to such extent.
Spider-Man:Looks like small green man just got a whole lot more interesting.
Goten:So,do we head back?
Spider-Man:No,not yet.It'll be way quicker if we just try to get them all.Onto the next,head left.
Vegeta:Got it.
Vegeta steers to the left as the ship flies for at least a few hours.Eventually,they arrive at an actually new planet.