Freinds

Goten charges at baby as the two clash,but baby holds the advantage.Baby kicks Goten in the gut and grabs him by his hair.Baby punches Goten in the gut again and again,Goten yells and releases a new energy that's pushed baby away.
Goten:I never got the chance to beat you with my new power.But now I do,so I won't waste it!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Goten releases the new energy again,the energy is bright and hot white,like a searing angelic flame.
Baby:Hmm,this doesn't feel like some normal transformation.It's as if multiple energies are mixing together.
The light simmers down and reveals Goten in a literally shining form.

(Credits to sevensigns art)Goten:Shall we finish this?Baby:Let's shall

Goten:Shall we finish this?
Baby:Let's shall.
Baby and Goten clash at a completely even pace.
Nuova:As of now they're equal in power.Who can gain the edge faster I wonder?
Baby kicks Goten in the face,but he retaliates with a powerful punch that pushes baby back. Baby puts his hands forward and launches a volley of blasts.Goten dodges some of the blasts,but as he dodges baby charges with a powerful blast in his hand.Baby shoves and drives the blast into Goten's back and pushes him towards the other blasts.A cluster of explosions occur.Goten emerges from the dust angry.
Goten:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Goten busts into a bright golden light.
Baby:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Baby busts into a violent spark of purple energy.The two large energy's light up the sky, like two different suns.
Baby:Tell me Goten,what divine or dark transformation is this?
Goten:This is both divine AND dark.I achieved "super saiyan blue" by mixing the states of super saiyan his and normal super saiyan together.Recently.I trained with someone who showed my how to tap into a dark force,the one that your so familiar with.
Baby:Vegeta.So you've unlocked the same power as he?
Goten:Yes.That power was only good for boosting however,I wanted more.The person I trained with gave me an idea.I stead of just stacking and boosting,what if I mixed ALL my transformations into one?That idea is what you see today,the combination of the dark state, super saiyan god,and super saiyan.
Baby:Regardless,it won't be enough to kill me.
Goten:We'll see about that.
Baby and Goten clash again.Goten hits baby with a haymaker,but baby retaliates with a left hook.Goten spits out a tooth and kicks baby in the gut.Baby grabs Goten's leg and tosses him away.As Goten flies away,baby looks back at Nuova.
Baby:You want to fight?
Nuova shenron:I don't intrude on other's battles.
Baby:Smart dragon.
Goten:BABY!
Baby turns to see Goten charging at him.Baby tries to block but can't in time as Goten punches him right in the face and pushes him back a far distance.Baby recovers and feels his mouth,he feels blood on his lip.He then takes deep breaths and smiles,he uses his finger to wipe the blood off of his lip.Baby laughs and flies towards Goten.As he flies,he manifests energy in his hands and spins around.Baby is surrounded in energy as he hits and drills into Goten.The energy surrounding Baby explodes and sends Goten flying.Goten recovers and pulls his hands back.
Goten:Kamehame-
Baby puts his hands together and generates a powerful cluster of energy.
Baby:Revenge-
Goten throws his hands forward and launches a powerful bright blue beam of energy.
Goten:HA!
Baby:Death flash!
Baby launches a powerful purple sparking beam as the two beams clash.Baby draws more and more energy as he starts to overpower Goten.Baby's beam completely overpowers Goten's beam goes for him.Before the beam can hit Goten,Nuova suddenly gets in front and creates some sorry of mirror.The blast hits and reflects off of Nuova's mirror.
Baby:What are you doing!?
Nuova shenron:I want to finish my fight with this saiyan.
Baby:Then I'll just kill you both!
Nuova looks back at Goten.
Nuova shenron:Go,fight and defeat my brother.
Goten:The other dragon?
Nuova shenron:Yes,defeat him and then we can finish our fight.
Goten:Alright.
Goten flies to the lookout.