Revenge

Dabura and Cell land on the ground.
Dabura:It is time to pay,insect.
Cell:Sure.
Dabura manifests his sword and lunges at cell. As Dabura swing his sword,cell is barely able to dodge the slashes.Dabura slowly starts to hit cell,hitting his legs,his arms,and even his face. Eventually,Dabura swings his sword and slashes cell right in the chest,Cell jumps back in surprise.
Dabura:Easy.
Cell smiles as he reveals his chest wound closing.Cell's other wounds close and completely disappear.
Cell:Don't be so sure.
Cell puts his hand out and manifests his own sword,it is different from dabura's,bearing the head of an axe at the top.

Cell and Dabura clash at an even and slow pace.

Cell and Dabura slowly pick up the pace.Cell lets out a mighty swing,sending Dabura flying.
Dabura thrusts his sword forward,but to his surprise,cell dematerializes his own sword and grabs dabura's with both of his hands.Cell yells as he jerks his arms to the side and snaps dabura's sword in half.Dabura launches an energy blast,cell launches one as well.The blasts clash and create an explosion.Dabura and cell clash in the midst of the smoke, dissipating it.Cell and Dabura clash at an even place.Dabura throws a kick,but cell sidesteps and elbows his leg.Dabura retaliates,spinning around and kicking cell in the jaw with his other leg.Cell slides back and shoots as he shoots an array of blasts.Dabura can't react in time as he is hit dead on by the barrage.Dabura emerges from the smoke,burnt and bruised. Cell lunges at him with a devastating punch, knocking some of dabura's teeth out.Dabura quickly retaliates by gut punching cell.Dabura puts his palm to cell's face,launching a powerful energy blast,sending cell flying.Cell lands on his feet and runs at Dabura,the two clash again,and despite dabura's injuries,the demon is able to keep up with him.Eventually however,Dabura misses a punch as cell kicks Dabura up into the air.As Dabura flies into the sky,cell flies up to him and knees him in the back.Dabura turns around and launches another blast that injures cell.Cell's arms are badly burnt,but they regenerate.
Cell:This fight is pointless,I'll just keep regenerating.
Dabura:Then I'll just destroy your body in one attack.
Dabura manifests a spear and charges at cell again.Cell manifests his sword again and clashes with Dabura.As the two struggle, Dabura opens his mouth and breaths out a spew of flames,burning cell's face.Cell backs up as Dabura stabs him repeatedly with his spear. To dabura's surprise,the holes in cell quickly regenerated.Cell grabs Dabura by his face,he cocks his head back,as he jerks it forward,cell's mouth spew flames that completely consume dabura's face.To cell's surprise,dabura fights through the flames and headbutts cell and breaks his nose,Dabura then kicks cell away and throws his spear.Cell regenerates his injuries and catches the spear and crushes it.
Cell(thinking):He's more powerful than I am. But if there's one thing I learned,the winning factor isn't power but skill.He may be strong, but I have the abilities and skills of the most knowledgeable and powerful species in the galaxy.And because of that,I have the upper hand in abilities.I have the cells of Spider-Man,saiyans,and frost demons.If I only knew how to combine these traits.
Cell smiles as an idea pops into his head.Cell flies into the air and dabura pursues him.They fly above the clouds and even out of the atmosphere.Eventually,the two end up in space.Dabura manifests an entire wall of spears,he manifests a sword in his hand and pushes it forward.The spears fly at cell,but he floats in place.Cell puts his hand out as the spears stop in place.
Dabura:What sorcery is this?!
Cell:Telekinesis.
Cell turns his hand and makes the spears turn to face Dabura.The spears go towards the demon at high speeds.Dabura moves quickly and evades all the spears,but as he does he starts to have trouble breathing.Dabura tries to inhale before realizing something...they're in deep space!Dabura tries to fly back down to earth but feels something wet hit his cape. Dabura looks to see it turning to stone.
Dabura:What?!
Cell suddenly appears in front of him,he puts his hand out as Dabura freezes in place.
Cell:You forget,I not only take the power of those I absorb,I also take their abilities.
Dabura:Damn!I should've realized it!The sword,the spit,those were all my abilities!But- but how are you surviving out here?!
Cell:Frost demons can survive not just in the vacuum of space,but almost any climate,unlike you,a demon.
Cell puts his hand down.Dabura tries to move to fly down to earth,but he is extremely slow for some reason.Dabura looks around his body and sees he's not only turning to stone,but he's even starting to freeze!Dabura tries to move, to fight,to do anything,but he cannot.Dabura looks at cell as his vision starts to turn dark as his body completely stops moving.The only motion is his body floating as he is completely turned to stone.Cell takes no chances as he throws a powerful punch,he completely destroys the stoned demon.Cell flies back down to earth,he takes flight again and heads back for the lookout.

And that's another dub for the Z-fighters.But the next fight will be the most important,the fight at Kami's lookout will decide not just the faith of the planet earth,but the entire universe, or maybe...even the multiverse.