7

Jeno has been lying awake for some time now. He doesn't dare move, doesn't know if he'll be this close to him ever again. The buzzing in his veins is soothing and exciting at the same time.
He watches him stir and groan in his sleep, a little drool falling from his ever so kissable lips.

"Mm, this is the best dream ever. I wish I had someone to cuddle me this way every night." He mumbles out in his sleep.
"I'll hold you my prince." Jeno says softly against his hair.
He wakes at the sound of his voice. The voice that haunts his dreams.
"What?, where am I?" He asks cutely, although everything he does is cute to the other.

"Don't freak out. You are at my brothers house, the house of the party. You fell asleep in my arms while we danced." Jeno says gently as he expects him to jump up and run.
"Oh? We danced? Did we? I mean why are we in bed together?" Jeno chuckles.
"Don't worry, we are both fully clothed and besides if we did that, you would still feel me." Renjun swallows thickly at the implication.
"I don't take advantage of people who are inebriated. I would never do that to you. But I am disappointed you don't remember my sweet dancing skills." Renjun smiles, this man will be the death of him.

He doesn't move, he likes where he's at. His smell, his warmth, his body, everything is intoxicating. He feels safe in his arms.
"You still didn't answer as to why we are here together ?" Jeno chuckles.
"I was going to leave you but you asked me to stay and cuddle you, it was a request I couldn't deny." Renjun's face heats up.
"I'm sorry for burdening you." He says softly.
"You could never be a burden."

Renjun is confused, this man talks about him as if he likes him or even loves him. It's impossible. He doesn't know as a betrothed person, this vampires heart will only beat for him. He doesn't know why he is so alluring. He's never wanted to give himself to anyone before, only dated a few times because he never found anyone that wasn't just trying to sleep with him. Someone that was worth spending time on but this guy comes into his life by only a couple of chance meetings and he's completely drawn to him.

"What are you thinking about?" Jeno asks softly. He clears his throat and starts to sit. It pains them both. Both have a deep ache for each others touch and while Jeno knows exactly why that is, Renjun is scared.
"I uh, think I need to find Haechan. I need to get home. Thank you again for last night." He gets out of bed before the other Can protest and grabs his shoes. After stepping out the door he pauses, for only a moment before he walks away.

When he gets down the stairs he sees Haechan drinking coffee with one of Jeno's brothers.
"Haechanie, can you take me home?" He asks shakily.
"Of course, are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Renjun frowns and shakes his head no.
"Absolutely not. I'm ok, I just need to go." Haechan quickly stands, he faces the other and asks for his number. After quickly exchanging them he puts his arm around Renjun to escort him out. As they get to the main door he hears Jeno lumbering down the stairs. He chances a look back and sees what looks to be sadness and puts his head down. He can't look at him and see him make that face.
"Thank you again, Good bye." He says softly as he turns and walks out.

"We need to call a cab." Haechan says getting his phone out.
"I want to walk a bit, let's go to the corner, they can pick us up there." Haechan agrees even though he's freezing.

He's quiet the whole time making Haechan worry.
"Baby? Are you ok?" He sighs.
"I swear if he hurt you or did or even said anything inappropriate I will kick his ass." Renjun giggles.
"What would I do without you?" He nudges his side and sighs.
"He was a perfect gentleman. He's warm and caring, and I just, I don't know, I feel this connection. Like I feel like he could be that guy, but I've only met him by chance a few times and I just don't understand why it feels that way. It's kind of scary." Haechan puts his arm around him.

"I kind of get that same feeling with Mark. I mean we did stay up all night talking." He shrugs.
"You did? Do you like him? Will you date him?" Haechan smiles.
"I Don't know, I just really enjoyed spending time with him i guess?" Renjun smiles and nudges him.
"That's great, I have high hopes for you." Haechan chuckles.
"As I do for you, hopefully someone can smash that wall around your heart for good." Renjun's lips form a straight line, he knows he keeps his guard up, but he has good reason.

"So, you slept together?" Mark asks Jeno as he goes to pour his own coffee.
"In the literal sense, yes. He was drunk off his ass, I wouldn't take advantage of that." Mark smiles. That in its self throws Jeno for a loop.
"What is this? You don't just offer smiles for no reason?" He asks with a smirk.
"I don't know, I can't stop myself. Haechan is so pretty and cute and funny and we talked all night long and he's so amazing." He rambles out. Jeno smiles and pinches his cheek.
"Awe, my cutie baby brother has a boyfriend." Mark glares.
"I'm older than you, bitch." Jeno laughs.
"But you are such a baby." Mark stands and acts like he will punch him.

"Oh my god, I thought you were all adults." Taeyong says as he walks in on his childish siblings.
"He has a boyfriend." Jeno singsongs. Mark shakes his head.
"Ok but why the childish behavior?" Taeyong teases.
Jeno frowns and walks to the exit, he pauses and looks back solemnly.
"I guess because childhood was so long ago and sometimes I miss those times." He walks out, clearly in a depression. Mark figures it has something to do with his betrothed. He doesn't get to dwell too long though as Taeyong starts grilling him about this boyfriend thing.

Jeno heads back up to the guest room he stayed in, to change and head home. He pauses and stares longingly at the bed. He goes to where Renjun was sleeping and lays on his pillow. He doesn't know how to go about forming a relationship with him. This is something he's never done. Something he's never wanted before. He feels like Renjun doesn't even like him as a person. He does think he tried to buy him off. He can only hope that their next meeting goes better.