46

It's been almost a month since they have seen Jaemin. They stopped by his restaurant and were told he was gone for two weeks on business but that was almost four weeks ago.
"Fuck it. If he wants to talk to me he will have to come to me. I'm not bending over backwards for him." Jeno says stiffly as they walks away without seeing him again. Renjun sighs.
"Maybe he still thought we wanted him to leave us alone? Or maybe he was hurt? I just hope everything is ok wherever he is." Jeno kisses his lips.
"You are still too sweet and caring for your own good, because what if there is a chance he was playing us? Like giving us this sob story but maybe it didn't actually happen that way?" Renjun frowns.
"Maybe, I guess we will see." He shrugs.

"So what should we do now? Want to see a movie or take a walk in the park?" Renjun asks as he swings their hands between them. Jeno smiles.
"Let's take a walk. I like the quiet times with you." Renjun smiles remembering that those were his words, he remembers the look on Jeno's face when he said them and it always warms him up.

"Do vampires get married? Like being betrothed and changing from a human to a vampire for your lover makes me think you wouldn't need to do that step." Jeno's smile stretches across his face as he faces Renjun and squishes his cheeks.
"I will never understand how sexy you are when we make love, or when you wear a baggy shirt of mine and nothing else, or when you suck my cock and look up at me with that innocent, fuck me dirty expression. Then in this moment right now, you are the cutest, most pure being I could know. How do you do that?" Renjun looks away shyly.
"It's my super power." Jeno laughs and hugs his lover tightly.
"To answer your question, yes some do, then Some feel like this bond we have, is enough, and some want to do it in honor of their former human selves and some just like the idea of making the commitment more official." Renjun hums as they walk slowly through the park.

By the time they reach home it's late. They aren't lying when they say those are their favorite times. Just being in each other's presence makes them both feel fulfilled.
Jeno pulls him into his arms after he shuts the door and kisses him softly.
"Should we bring your sexy side out again in bed tonight baby?" Jeno asks lowly. Renjun hums and kisses his mouth again.
"That sounds nice. I want you to fill me up good tonight. Make me feel you tomorrow." Jeno grabs him by his ass and pulls him as close as he can, kissing him like a madman. He presses him against the wall and clumsily tries to unbutton his shirt, he gives up after only two and sucks on his neck as his knee goes between his legs. Renjun wraps his arms around Jeno's neck and rubs himself down onto his knee.
"Oh, shit. That was hot. Fuck." Jeno says breathing heavy as he watches his every move.

He manages to untuck most of Renjun's shirt and drops to his knees as he bites and licks his way to his belt. He quickly opens his pants, sliding them down just enough. Renjun moans softly as he feels his tongue pressed against his hardening cock. He grabs his hair for leverage and bucks his hips forward. Jeno moans as he hits his throat. There is nothing he loves more than making his Prince feel good.

He stands again and picks him up by his ass while Renjun wraps his legs around his waist. As he starts walking away from the door the bell rings. They freeze.
"If it's Mark, I will kill him." Jeno says making Renjun giggle. The door bell is ringing non stop now so Renjun hops down and tries to straighten himself as Jeno angrily walks to the door. He doesn't even look to see who it is.
"Fuck off Mark." He says as he swings it open.
"Jaemin?" Renjun hears and walks up behind him.
"Can I come in I need to talk to you?" He asks in a hyperactive tone.
"Now? Why now?" Jeno asks exasperated. Jaemin observes Renjun's state and then notices Jeno's disheveled look as well.
"Oh. I'm sorry, it seems I've interrupted something here?" Jeno just nods.
"I'll wait out here. You go finish up and when you are done we can talk." He closes the door and all Jeno can do is frown while Renjun laughs his ass off.

After a couple minutes of Jeno trying to calm his nerves, he opens the door and sees Jaemin across the hall, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.
"Done so soon? You might want to work on your stamina." Jeno practically growls.
"What is so important that you need to talk now?"
Jeno asks through gritted teeth.
Jaemin walks into their apartment and sees Renjun straightening himself out.
"Don't fix yourself on my account. You look hot like that." Renjun's eyebrows raise in complete shock as Jeno walks up behind Jaemin and bumps him roughly with his elbow.
"What? It's true, you look fucking hot like that too?" He sighs dreamily.
"What I wouldn't give to watch you two in action." Renjun coughs violently while Jeno grumbles under his breath.
"I think it's time for you to go." Jeno says as politely as possible.
"Wait! No, I'm sorry. I just haven't gotten laid in forever and I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. What I need to say is really important though." Jeno sighs and looks at Renjun.
"Is it ok with you?" Renjun nods.
"It's ok." He says looking at Jaemin.
"As long as you stop thinking about my boyfriend and I having sex." Jaemin smiles wide and nods his head.
"Great! Come on." He says as he passes them both on his way to the couch. Jeno and Renjun share a look.

"Would you like a drink?" Renjun asks.
"A glass of wine perhaps? Or water if you don't want to share your alcohol." Jeno scoffs.
"I have no need to be cheap." Jaemin smiles.
"Right." Jeno goes to get some wine while Renjun gets the glasses. When they return they notice a significant change in his demeanor, he seems nervous now. Jeno pours the wine and Jaemin picks it up slamming it right away, he then holds his glass out for more as Jeno frowns. He pours it but when Jaemin starts to put it to his lips he stops him.
"Slow down. What's got you so on edge?" Jaemin nods and takes a breath. He sips his wine and sets it down.
"Ok, here goes."

He reaches in his pocket and gently pulls out a picture and hands it to Renjun.
"I found this outside your door when I was here that night. I'm assuming you dropped it." Renjun nods as he stares at it. Jeno leans over his shoulder to see it.
"I almost brought it right back to you but I had a hunch." Renjun now frowns.
"Renjun, I know where they are. I found your parents."