37

Jeno goes to him and grabs his shoulders as he is just staring lifeless at nothing in particular. There is so much blood that Jeno doesn't even know where to begin.
"Baby? Are you hurt? What happened? Talk to me please?" He begs.
As a bloody knife falls to the floor Renjun finally Let's the flood gates open. He sobs violently.
Jeno carefully picks him up and places him on the coffee table.
"Baby, I need you to talk to me please?" Jeno begs again with tears of his own falling.
"She's dead." Renjun whispers. Jeno creases his brow.
"Who baby? What happened?" Renjun looks into his eyes.
"Giselle is dead, I killed her." Jeno looks around carefully.
"Are you sure? Where is she?" He asks frantic.
"She's gone, she went away, just like Chanyeol." Jeno breathes a sigh of relief.

"Baby, I'm so proud of you but please tell me if you are hurt?" He cries endlessly as he worries for his love. Renjun shakes his head no.
"Nothing serious. I'm ok." Jeno sits back on his heels with his head down taking deep breaths.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't here. I'm so sorry this happened. I'm sorry about Jaemin. I'm sorry I didn't get to eat that delicious meal with you. I'm just so sorry." Renjun touches his face so he looks up at him.
"None of this is your fault. You don't have to be sorry, just hold me." Jeno nods and pulls him on the floor into his lap. He notices that he winces and immediately goes into action. He quickly stands.
"Where are we going?" Renjun asks as he picks him up bridal style.

"We are going to wash you up and check your wounds baby." Renjun only nods and lays his head on his chest.
He easily carries him up the steps and sets him on the counter.
He starts a bath and walks back over with a sigh.
"Can you tell me what happened yet?" Renjun just shakes his head and starts to cry again.
"Ok, ok. We can talk later. Let me just, I'm going to undress you and look you over, ok?" Renjun just nods.

He slowly helps him out of his shirt and looks him over. He is very bruised and has a long cut on his arm. He notices two puncture wounds on his neck with trails of scratches.
"Baby, did she bite you?" He asks cautiously.
"She tried, but I was able to stop her." He says quietly. Jeno nods. He cups his face and kisses his lips.
He chances a look in the mirror to see a long cut down his back.
"What happened to your back?" He asks softly.
"For a minute I was scared and I ran, she had something sharp. I, but, then she." Jeno shushes him again.

"It's ok baby, Let's get you in the tub ok?" Renjun nods again and gets off the counter with help. Jeno helps him take his pants off and sees more bruising. They obviously had one hell of a fight.
Renjun sits down gingerly as Jeno gets to his knees. He begins to carefully wash him, he flinches when Renjun hisses as he goes over his cut.
"It doesn't look too deep, so that's good." He says as he starts to break down.
"Fuck, you scared me so much." He chokes out. He holds onto Renjun's hand shakily. Renjun smiles.
"Hey, you are my big strong vampire boyfriend. Why are you crying?" Jeno looks up with red puffy eyes.
"You are my weakness." Renjun leans in and kisses his lips softly.
"I love you so much. Now you will just have to learn to love your killer boyfriend, scars and all." Jeno chuckles.
"I always will. My sweet prince." Jeno continues to wash him and he can already tell that Renjun is feeling better.

When he decides he's had enough Jeno carefully helps him out of the tub. He wraps him in a towel and Renjun always feels special when he does this. He leads him to his room and gently dries his skin. Renjun has never really doubted that Jeno loves him, but watching how careful and gentle he is with him only reassures him more.

Jeno goes to the kitchen and comes back with a sharp knife, confusing Renjun.
"What are you doing with that?" He asks as he is just sitting on the edge of the bed with his towel wrapped around his waist.
"I need you to do something for me prince." Renjun frowns but nods as Jeno sits by him. He watches as he takes the knife and cuts his wrist. Renjun gasps.
"Shh, it's ok baby. Drink." He says as he holds it up to him. Renjun is hesitant.
"Trust me." Jeno says softly. Renjun nods and holds his hand as he pulls it closer. He gingerly pokes his tongue on the slow weeping wound making Jeno laugh.
"Drink baby." He nods and finally presses his lips to his wrist and sucks. He's not too sure about the taste but he trusts Jeno so he keeps going until he tells him to stop.

"Now go up there and lay on your stomach until your back heals." He does as told as Jeno silently worships his beautiful body splayed out on the bed.
"Do you know just how beautiful you are?" He asks as he watches his flesh heal up. Renjun hums.
"Well there is this sexy vampire that always tells me that, so." Jeno chuckles and kisses his nape.
"All better baby, you shouldn't need that dreadful cast anymore either." Renjun scoffs.
"Why didn't you do that before?" Jeno chuckles.
"You barely found out I was a vampire, I wasn't going to have you drink my blood. You would have turned and ran." Renjun giggles and rolls to his back.
"Wow, I feel great." Jeno chuckles.
"You look pretty great too." He says lowly.

With a smirk Renjun lifts his knees and pushes his finger inside himself watching Jeno burn with lust.
"Fuck." Jeno says as he crawls up and starts licking around his hole while his own finger is pushing in deep.
"Open it up baby." He says as he stands and takes his clothes off. Renjun adds two more fingers as he waits for him. Jeno thinks this is the sexiest thing he's ever seen.

He slides in easy as they both moan at the feeling. Renjun's heightened sensations are driving him mad. He screams loudly as Jeno grabs his legs and pulls him closer so he can wrap them around his waist as he's still up on his knees. He can tell his lower half isn't even touching the bed at the moment and it's amazing.
Jeno holds his hips in place and slams in hard and fast.
"Touch me, oh fuck, touch, please?" Renjun begs.
Jeno slowly lowers him and supports himself with one arm as he strokes his leaking cock with the other hand. Renjun's low moans soon get higher until he screams out as he explodes on his chest. Jeno is right there with him as he too let's go just as the bedroom door flings open.

"Oh, fuck!" Haechan says as he turns and walks right back out. Jeno and Renjun bust out laughing as they hear Haechan screaming, "so much cum".

"I love you prince." Jeno says still giggling.
"I love you." They kiss softly before fully separating so they can wash quickly. They feel they may have some explaining to do.