32

It's a little after one AM, one full day and a half after the party. Taeyong is leaning on the headboard of Mark's bed holding Doyoung's hand in his own, fast asleep. The room is dark except for a little light provided by the moon.

When Doyoung finally opens his eyes, he only lays and stares at the darkened ceiling. He's trying to figure out if he dreamed everything or if it is real. He slowly moves his head to the side to see he is definitely not home. He tries to move his hand but it's firmly grasped by someone. He carefully turns that way to see his beautiful love leaning on the headboard. He is sleeping with his head back, he has dried blood all over him and he was obviously crying. Doyoung frowns at the realization. He feels with his unoccupied hand that he doesn't seem to have a gaping knife wound and he honestly doesn't know what to think.

When Taeyong stirs, Doyoung squeezes his hand gently. He turns to look up at him and smile.
"Hey." Doyoung whispers.
Taeyong weeps.
"Oh my god. Doyoungie, you're alive." He says as he crawls down so he can kneel beside him and look at his face.
"I am, thank you." He says softly.
"I was so worried, I thought I lost you." Doyoung smiles and touches his cheek.
"How do you feel?" Taeyong asks.
"Really well rested." He says, making Taeyong giggle.
"You've been asleep for almost two full days since it happened." Doyoung sits up and touches his back.
"It's gone?" He questions. Taeyong nods.
"Yes, it healed almost immediately after." Doyoung smiles and Taeyong can't shake the awkward feeling he has in his gut.

"I, uh. I'm kind of hungry. I'll go make something to eat." He quickly gets up and rushes to the kitchen. Doyoung didn't really have time to respond.
When he gets to the fridge he starts haphazardly pulling things out, with no real plan in mind. He just needs a distraction. He sets the stuff down on the counter and it's only then that he notices that his hands are covered in dried blood. He walks quickly to the sink. His tears falling rapidly as he tries to scrub away the blood from his shaky hands. He squirts more soap than he needs and scrubs as hard as he can, he doesn't even know how hysterical he is until he feels arms wrap around him from behind.
"Shh, Shh. What's wrong baby?" He shakes his head and backs away.
"I love you, I fucking love you. You say you always loved me but you only wanted to be like me when you were in danger of dying. You didn't want me before. You said it was too complicated and you didn't want to be like me and you couldn't grow old with me, because you would be the only one growing, remember? You fucking said that. You fucking said that." He takes a deep breath and goes back to scrubbing his arms as Doyoung stands there taking what he deserves.

"You told me again, just a couple weeks ago that you can not be with me. Why is it different now? Because you were afraid to die? You used me. You ripped my heart from my chest then used me for your own gain." He loses his strength and kneels on the floor facing the opposite direction.
"Taeyong, I know the timing is bad but it really isn't like that. After seeing you in the office that day I couldn't get you out of my brain. I tried so hard to focus on my job but I could only think of you. Why do you think I jumped in front of Mark?" He sits on the floor next to Taeyong.
"I couldn't bear the thought of you being hurt if one of your brothers died. They've been with you for so long and I could not stand the thought of you being sad and alone. I didn't think you would save me if I needed it. That was never in the cards. If it hurts this much then just plunge a knife through my heart right now. Take it back." Taeyong gives him a look of horror.
"I only ever thought of you. I thought, in that moment that I would never see your beautiful face again and it made me want to live, to be by your side. I meant everything I said to you. I'm sorry that I ever left you, sorry that I never realized how much I needed you in my life until it was too late." He chuckles after a beat of silence.
"I was so jealous of that man you were dancing with, I was ready to walk over and take you back but then I saw her. I saw the blade and I knew I had to stop it."

They sit in silence on the floor as Taeyong processes all of his words.
"Do you promise? Promise that you really love me and will be with me forever?" Doyoung touches his cheek.
"Forever and ever." Taeyong crawls over and wraps his arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.
"I love you so much Doyoungie, I missed you." He says into his neck.
"We have forever to make up for lost time baby, if you will let me?" Taeyong nods and places soft kisses all over his neck and face.
"Come on, let's get you cleaned up. You've been stained with my blood for too long."

He carefully leads him to the main bedroom and finds the master bath.
"Where are we anyway?" Taeyong chuckles.
"We're at Mark's. He had the blood you needed to recover and it was closest." He nods and turns to him. He kisses his lips softly before helping him out of his dirty clothes.
As the last button opens he lets his shirt fall to the floor as he gently kisses and bites his neck and shoulder. Taeyong's head rolls back as he softly moans.
"It's been so long since I've tasted you." Doyoung says softly on his skin. Their lips meet again, soft and gentle as he unbuckles his pants and slides them down his hips.

He stops and goes to the shower to turn it on for him while Taeyong steps fully out of his clothes. Exposed to the man he loves, the man he once trusted, the man he hopes he can trust again. Doyoung turns and looks him over.
"Still so beautiful." He whispers. He takes Taeyong's hand and guides him into the shower and strips himself of the pants he is wearing. He steps in and proceeds to kiss his neck and shoulders as his hands roam him freely. He takes the soap and lathers him up from his neck to his hips before sliding his hands around and cupping his bottom and pulling him closer.
"God I love you. I was such a fool." Taeyong can't help but let a few tears fall. He's been wanting this for so long but he is unsure if he should give in so easily. It doesn't help that he tingles when he is near, and his touch feels like fire.
"Don't make me regret this." Taeyong whispers. Doyoung looks in his eyes and sees that he is terrified.
"If it's too soon, I'll back away. I'll give you all the time you need." Taeyong's tears reappear.
"I need you Doyoung. Make me feel again."

He wastes no time pulling him close. Their bodies pressed together under the gentle flow of water, their hearts beating together. He takes his time with his movements to show Taeyong just how much he means to him. Takes his time to convey his true feelings in each kiss, each touch.
He turns him to face the wall and works his fingers in slowly. Taeyong moans as he pushes back onto them.
When he feels Doyoung pressing himself to him he sighs.
"God I've waited so long for you." He says just before Doyoung pushes in slowly.
"Oh. Oh god." He says as he feels Doyoung bottom out while holding him like his life depends on it. He starts to slide his hand up and down on himself with the rhythm Doyoung has set and only stops when he feels his hand come to replace it. He braces himself on the wall as he feels this euphoria he thought he never would again.

When they finish Doyoung washes him again and himself before helping him out and wrapping him in a big towel. They rummage through Mark's closet and find some sweats for both of them to wear before going to the guest room to sleep. Not too much is said between them at the moment. Both are just present in their feelings.
Taeyong takes the liberty of laying across Doyoung's chest and letting him wrap him in his warmth.
"I love you Taeyong. I hope you Can feel it." Doyoung says softly.
Taeyong nods and kisses his bare chest.
"I do." He says quietly.
"I love you too Doyoung, you are my heart and soul."