40

Ok, so opposite to the last chapter, this one is almost all smut!

Jeno wakes with soft kisses being pressed down his stomach. He hums.
"Baby, what are you? Oh." His eyes shoot open and his hands reach for Renjun as his dick is being swallowed.
"Oh yes, baby you are so good." Renjun hums sending chills over Jeno's entire body. He sucks hard and slow, swirling his tongue as he bobs.
He picks up the pace a little as he feels Jeno tensing up and quickly adds his hand and strokes.
Jeno is trying to restrain himself from pulling his hair too hard. With his strength he could really hurt him.
Renjun gets up on his knees and strokes himself as he can feel Jeno is close and he needs relief too, after this.
"Oh baby, yes. I'm almost there, don't stop." Renjun looks up at him and the sight is too much for Jeno. His hair is slightly damp, spit dripping down his chin as he strokes his own cock.
"Fuck." Jeno says just as he explodes in his mouth.
Renjun finishes every last drop before he strokes himself once more and shoots across Jeno's legs and dick.

He looks up sheepishly.
"Oops, I got you all messy." Jeno chuckles and grabs at his arms.
"Come here baby." He says softly. Renjun crawls up toward him and yelps when Jeno pulls him down on top of him.
"Oops, now I got you messy." Renjun giggles and accepts a deep kiss from his love.
"What did I do to deserve this?" Jeno asks softly, lips still grazing each other softly.
"You exist." Jeno pulls him in for another deep kiss.
"I love you baby." Jeno says.
"Today is our first day waking up together as roomies and I wanted it to be special." Jeno chuckles.
"Literally any moment with you is special. But roomies? That makes it sound like you are just sharing rent with me. I want you to live here as my boyfriend, not my roommate." Renjun smiles.
"I love you. And don't worry, I'm not looking at this as a roommate situation either, I just didn't know what to call it, besides I couldn't afford even a quarter of the rent for this place anyway." Jeno's smiles sweetly.
"That's ok, It's paid for. The only thing I need from you is your love and lots of cuddles." Renjun giggles and pecks his cheek.
"You know? When I was younger and read vampire stories or watched movies, they made it seem like you were violent, scary creatures but you are just a big softy." Jeno caresses his face.
"Only for you baby." He whispers before kissing his mouth once again.

"We should go wash up." Renjun suggests.
"But I could stay here with you all day like this." Jeno pouts.
"Come on, I'll even let you wash me." Renjun says cutely. Jeno smiles excitedly.
"You know I love any chance to get my hands on you." Renjun giggles and heads off toward the bathroom. Jeno eagerly follows.

Once in, Renjun is immediately surrounded by strong arms. The water gently flowing over the two of them as they embrace is warming the skin that Jeno's body isn't covering.
"We should wash." Renjun says softly. Jeno nods.
"I know." He says before capturing his lips.
Renjun matches his passion step for step as his hands slide down Jeno's muscular back to cup his butt. Jeno groans as Renjun pulls him closer. Their skin touching, bodies practically one as their tongues dance together slowly in each other's mouth.

Renjun whimpers when he feels Jeno's hands move down his body. He's so gentle and loving with each careful touch. He feels closer to this man in this moment than he has any other person. Their heartbeat's in sync as their arousal comes back full force.
Jeno stops kissing him and gently turns him to face the wall. Renjun knows exactly what's coming and he shivers with excitement. Jeno stands, admiring his beauty, something he does any time he's in his presence. He rubs his hands down his spine to his cheeks as he pulls them open and drops to his knees. He buries himself inside Renjun's warmth, as his tongue works magic. Renjun moans with each caress of his tongue, ever so gently tasting him.

It isn't long before he feels fingers inside him, opening him. He is thrust into a state of bliss as Jeno's tongue slides in alongside his fingers. He's not sure how he does this so well but he doesn't care honestly.  He feels his other hand snake around his waist and grab his cock.
This goes on until Renjun is pushing back wildly against his hand that is now four fingers deep. Jeno stills making him whine. He kisses each cheek as he pulls out slowly then stands. His arms go around his waist again as he kisses his neck, over and over. He slides his dick between Renjun's legs. Renjun brings his hand down and plays with the tip as it disappears then reappears. He's going mad.
"Get inside me please?" Jeno doesn't hesitate, he gives his prince what he wants.

He holds him open as Renjun braces himself against the wall. He slides in slow, earning a low moan from his lover. Once inside fully he brings his arms around and holds him close. He strokes him in time with each thrust while absorbing every little sound Renjun makes, it's like music to his ears. Giving the man he loves this much pleasure is beyond satisfying.
Jeno moans from deep within when he feels his walls tightening around him.
"Baby, you are so good to me. Fuck." He says as he can't control himself anymore and starts slamming in erratically. Renjun whimpers in his arms feeling himself coming to the end.
"Oh god yes, harder, fuck. I'm so close." Jeno obeys and slams in as hard as he can making Renjun scream out as he lets go in Jeno's hand.
He squirms when he doesn't let go and keeps stroking his over sensitive cock.
This makes Jeno lose all self control and fuck into him harder than ever before. He listens to Renjun's painfully pleasure filled moans as he finally fills him.

Out of breath and exhausted he cuddles into Renjun's back and holds on as he slowly slides out. He watches as his fluids run slowly down his thighs. This sight alone makes him want to do it all over again.
He kisses his neck and back and continues holding him.
"Are you ok? Did I hurt you baby?" Renjun shakes his head no.
"I'll be feeling this for a while." Renjun says with a chuckle. Jeno reaches for the body wash and squirts a small amount in his hands as he washes his back. He slides his hands down to wash away the traces of their love making. His butt, his thighs, leaving kisses all over him.
He turns him and kisses his lips softly before adding more soap and washing his front side, being extra gentle with his overly sensitive cock. When done he pulls him further under the shower spray and kisses him again.

Renjun is in heaven. Jeno is so soft and gentle with him, it makes him want to cry. He grabs the soap to return the favor and washes him softly. Enjoying the feeling in his fingertips as he takes his time to get his whole body covered in soap. They kiss softly. Words are not really needed at this point.

When Renjun finally exits he waits as Jeno wraps him up then himself before they dress in comfortable clothes, planning to stay cuddled together all day.