17

Jeno had quickly went to the front desk and asked to have security on alert and to tell them that they are to escort Chanyeol off the premise as soon as he is spotted. He makes a call to Taeyong and Mark to alert them of the situation.

When Renjun gets back to his office it seems quiet, he's thankful, hopefully Chanyeol went out to lunch. He quickly grabs an empty paper box and starts filling it with his things. He doesn't have much. His flowers, a picture of him and Haechan and some office supplies.

Just before he is ready to leave Chanyeol walks out of his office in his coat.
"You are coming with me. I have a meeting uptown and it's only right as my secretary that you come along to take notes." He shakes his head no and quickly texts Jeno.
"Im not going anywhere. I'm moving to my new office." Chanyeol laughs evilly.
"Bullshit." He grabs him harshly by the wrist and pulls him along. Renjun tries to fight it, tries to get away but he won't let go. The others are still on their lunch so the office is void of any other person at the moment. He can only hope Jeno got his text.
"I said I'm not going. You can't make me." Chanyeol stops abruptly.
"Watch me." He squeezes his wrist tighter making him scream out.
"I suggest you shut your fucking mouth before I shut it for you." Renjun quiets. He gives up fighting at this point, as he is no match for his super human strength.

As soon as they get to the exit doors for the parking garage Renjun starts to panic again, that is until he sees Jeno and Mark standing there with security behind them. He breathes a sigh of relief.
"Get the Fuck out of my way." He says with a snarl.
"Let go of him. You are not leaving the building with him." Chanyeol laughs.
"He is my secretary, we have a meeting." Jeno walks a step closer.
"He is my secretary and you will not be leaving with him." He says with gritted teeth.
"I could so easily end this here." He says pulling Renjun in front of him. He holds him close pushing his head down so his neck is exposed.
"Snap his little neck, right here in front of you. How would you feel then? Huh Mr. Lee? I'll take away your precious little toy." Renjun is weeping uncontrollably at this point, fearing for his life.

Jeno sees his fangs start to appear and his anger rises. No one messes with his betrothed. It happens quick, Jeno is there in a heartbeat. He rips his beloved from his arms and hands him off to Mark as he goes about dealing with Chanyeol.
"I'll fucking kill you. You dared to harm him in front of me." He throws him into the nearest wall with a force that leaves an imprint. Chanyeol is stunned but manages to gather himself. He holds up his hands in surrender.
"Take him away. Lock him up." Jeno says as he tries to regulate his breathing.
"Take him to the darkest pits of hell and leave him to rot." The guards bind him and take him away as Jeno goes over and collects Renjun from Mark.

"Im taking him to my office, call Haechan." Mark grabs his phone right away and calls. He gives him the address and agrees to wait on the first floor for him.

Jeno takes Renjun into the elevator, carrying him bridal style as he has passed out due to shock.
He makes his way through the corridor, Taeyong sees this and comes running.
"What happened?"
"He was attacked by Chanyeol. He is in shock." He says as he gently lays him on his couch.
"Call him." Taeyong frowns.
"I can't, we agreed to never see each other again."
Jeno stands and walks angrily toward him.
"I don't care about your love life. He needs a doctor and he is the best one we know. Call him, please?" He begs with tears in his eyes. Taeyong nods and leaves the room.

He walks over and kisses his cheek. He honestly knows he isn't too physically hurt but he still wants him checked over. He'd rather be safe than sorry. He lifts his head and sits down so that his head is resting on his thigh. He runs his fingers through his hair softly and waits.
Soon enough he stirs. He looks up and smiles softly, whispering.
"Jeno, hey." He looks down with a relieved smile.
"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asks softly.
"Mostly ok. My wrist hurts pretty bad." Jeno looks at his bruised wrist and gently strokes it. Renjun winces.
"I think it might be broken." He says as he cradles it to him.
"Just rest here for a bit. We have a personal doctor that will come and examine you." Renjun doesn't argue which surprises Jeno.

"Im so sorry this happened. I should have been with you. I assumed he left the building. I was trying to round up security to escort him out. I didn't think he would resort to this, here." Renjun sees tears forming in the others eyes.
"You had no way of knowing, and you were there when I needed you most." He slides himself up, closer to Jeno's face before leaning in and kissing him softly. The sweetness of Renjun's lips mixing with his salty tears make him tingle all over. Soon Renjun tries to sit up further so Jeno helps him by grabbing his waist and adjusting him, their mouths never leave each other. They continue to kiss with new feelings blossoming in Renjun's chest and Jeno's heart beating fast.

They only stop when there is a knock at the door. It's the doctor.
"Dr. Kim, thank you for coming." He nods and looks around uncomfortably.
"Of course, he said it was an emergency but didn't know exactly what happened?" He questions.
"It seems he is only injured in his wrist, he thinks it could be broken." Jeno says helping Renjun to sit next to him. He tries to get up but Renjun holds onto his hand tightly and shakes his head no. He obeys, no question.
"Ok, I'll be gentle but you have to let me examine it ok?" Remjun nods.
He looks over the outside and has Renjun twist it which is where he feels the most pain. He grabs it gently and twists it more to see how far he can go while Renjun cries silently.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's broken. It would be nice if we could get an x-ray but I'm certain enough that I could cast it now if you wish?" Jeno looks at Renjun.
"Yes, just cast it please? I don't want to go to the hospital." He nods and grabs the things he needs from his bag and lays them out on Jeno's desk.
"Ok, come over here and sit please?" He asks as he moves the desk chair where he can sit in the proper place. Renjun looks at Jeno.
"Will you come with me?" He smiles and stands so he can help Renjun. He sits in the chair and pulls Renjun in his lap.
"I'll hold you the whole time." Renjun turns and kisses his cheek.
"You guys are sweet together. It's nice to see happiness on your face." Dr. Kim says softly as he starts wrapping the first bandage around his wrist. Jeno nods with a sincere smile.
"I wish Taeyong could be happy again." He says softly. The doctor pauses.
"Just let me get through this." Jeno nods again.
"Sorry. Go ahead." He works in silence for most of the process. They all jump when the door swings open and Taeyong freezes in the door.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you had left by now. Excuse me. I'll check on you later Renjun." He offers a smile which he intended to show he cares but it only shows his sadness.
When the doctor finally finishes, he gives instructions on how to care for it and packs his things away.
When he gets to the door he pauses with his hand on the knob.
"I couldn't give him what he wanted." He says clearly in distress.
"He only wants you. He only wanted you to be with him forever." He shakes his head and walks out.

He walks past Taeyong's office door and pauses. He looks longingly at the door as he can hear the other cry. He tries to resist it but soon he finds himself opening the door.
"Doyoung? What are you?" He grabs a tissue and wipes his face before blowing his nose.
"I'm sorry Taeyong. I just want you to know I never stopped loving you." Taeyong shakes his head.
"Then stay with me please?" He asks as his bottom lip quivers with unshed tears. Doyoung looks away.
"You know i can't." He walks out quickly as Taeyong wails into his hands.

His heart shattered a second time by the same man.