20

Renjun goes to bed with a happy heart. He would swear he could feel Jeno embracing him even now. He doesn't know how or why he's fallen for him so fast but it's exhilarating and terrifying all at once.
Jeno has surpassed any expectations he's had for a boyfriend already and they have only been on a few little dates. He giggles at the thought of their informal but meaningful dates. He falls asleep at peace, happier than he's been in so long.

It's around three AM that he wakes in a cold sweat. His heart beating fast in his chest. He opens his eyes and closes them right away when he sees Chanyeol lurking in the corner of his room. He peeks one eye open and sees he's still there. He quickly sits up and grabs his phone.
"I'll call the police. Get out!" He shouts. The figure is still as a statue.

As soon as he gets ready to dial he wakes up again. He's not there. It was a dream. He curls back under his blankets and cries himself to sleep.

He wakes the next morning to Jeno calling.
"Good morning beautiful, how was your sleep?" He asks softly.
"Not well, I guess." His voice is deep and scratchy.
"You should stay home prince. You need your rest. I was just calling to see if you were coming in but I think you should sleep some more." He shakes his head in a panic and stares in the corner where he saw Chanyeol.
"I'd rather come in to work. I promise, I won't over do it." He says a little shaken.
"Fine but, I am driving you and you will take a nap when I see fit." Renjun laughs.
"Im not a baby." He says with a smile.
"Fine I guess I can't make you nap, but I would like you to rest up and take care of yourself. Also, I'd like you to be my, baby." He says softly.

Renjun is glad he can't see how red his cheeks are.
"I'll go shower, and get ready then." He says simply, not really knowing how to respond to that.
"I'll be there soon."

Renjun is flooded with relief when he opens the door to Jeno smiling cutely. Jeno can tell there is something off but he will wait to bring it up for a more appropriate time.
"Thank you for coming for me." He says before kissing his cheek.
"Of course." Renjun takes his arm and walks with him out of the building.
The ride is quiet and Jeno can tell he's more tired than he's let on.
"Why did you bring an overnight bag?" Renjun hums.
"I was hoping to stay at Haechan's tonight." Jeno just nods. He was really hoping to be invited over again.

Renjun starts his day at his new desk, learning the computer. The system is basically the same but they have a few more programs on there. Jeno pops out after a couple hours to see him almost sleeping and decides he's had enough.
"Come with me prince." Renjun shushes him.
"You shouldn't call me that here." He says looking around.
"Why? Mark and Taeyong both know I call you that and they don't have a problem with it? If anyone else is up here I will promise to be more professional ok?" Renjun smiles and nods.
"That's all I ask." He says cutely.
"Come on." Jeno takes his hand and leads him to his office.

When they walk in Renjun sees a blanket and pillow laid out on the couch.
"Are you making me take a nap?" Jeno nods with a smile.
"Yes baby." Renjun blushes profusely. It's so different than the way Haechan says it, it has a whole other meaning.
Jeno tucks him in and kisses his nose.
"Do you ever think this is happening too quickly?" Renjun asks sleepily. Jeno chuckles.
"Us?" He shakes his head no.
"I've been waiting for you my whole life." Renjun feels tingles all over.
"Me too." He whispers. Jeno captures his lips with his own. Soft, sweet, and full of emotion.
He leaves him after a few kisses to sleep as he goes to work at his desk.
He tries working anyway, his cute little prince is very distracting though.

Renjun isn't sure but he thinks because he was with Jeno, his safe place, he didn't have one bad dream in the whole hour he slept. He felt warm and protected.
He works happily and refreshed the rest of the day.

"You know, I think every work place should have a designated nap time." Jeno chuckles. He is currently driving him home. Haechan is going on a long weekend trip with Mark so he is just going to stay home. He thinks he will be fine this time.
Jeno stays with him for an hour before he has to leave. He promised Taeyong he would stop by his house so he has to go.
"You know you can call me for whatever right?" He picks up his casted wrist gently and kisses it.
"Even if you only want me to kiss your boo boo's." Renjun giggles and nods.
"I know, thank you." He says softly as he hugs him by his waist. Jeno's arms wrap tightly around him feeling like he needs comfort. Renjun finally pulls away first.
"Why are you crying prince?" He shakes his head.
"I'm just so happy you came into my life." Jeno's stare is intense as he cups his cheek and whispers, "Me too"

He smashes their lips together as his hands wrap around Renjun's bottom. He lifts him up and carries him to the couch and gently lays him down as he lays between his legs and continues their heated session. Renjun let's out a whimper as he feels Jeno growing on his thigh. Just as Jeno starts to grind into him, his phone rings.
"Shit." He says winded.
"You should go." Renjun says softly as he nods reluctantly.
"Yeah, I probably should." He leaves him with a few more soft kisses before finally making his way out. Renjun lays there stunned, he was ready to give himself to him and it doesn't scare him at all like he thought it would.

He doesn't move for another fifteen minutes. His heart is beating so rapidly in his chest he doesn't think it's safe to move, but when he hears a knock on the door he's up in an instant. He has to stop himself from running. He opens it quickly and gasps when he sees Chanyeol there. He shuts the door quickly and locks it before backing up.
He hears the knock again.
"Renjun, I just want to apologize, won't you invite me in?" He asks through the door.
"No." He yells back.
"Renjun, i came all this way it's not polite to leave me here. Please invite me in?" His voice sounding threatening already. Renjun runs to grab his phone and quickly calls Jeno as the banging on his door increases.
"What's up cutie?" He asks cheerfully.
"Ch-ch, he's here, he's here. He wants in. What do I do?" Jeno had already turned around when he heard the terrified stutter in his voice.
"Go to your room and barricade the door. Do not invite him in under any circumstances. I'm on my way. I'll stay on the phone until I get there." A wretched sob leaves his throat as he runs to his room. He is unable to speak but Jeno keeps trying to comfort him with his words.
"Be careful love, he's angry."