15

Haechan excitedly hugs Renjun when he walks in.
"I haven't seen your face in so long baby." He says squeezing the life out of him.
"Oh. Hi Jeno. Nice to see you again." He wiggles his brows at Renjun who slaps his arm.
"I hope it's ok that I brought him?" Renjun asks knowing its perfectly fine.
"The more the merrier, Mark is in the kitchen." Jeno winces.
"That's a dangerous place for him to be." He chuckles when Mark yells out.
"I heard that."
"Come on, get comfy and sit." Haechan says.
"Im going to change." Renjun says walking to the bathroom.

"So. What are your intentions with my innocent little Renjun?" Haechan asks trying to sound fatherly.
"Probably the same as Mark's are for you." Haechan leans in nervously.
"Which is?" Jeno laughs and wags his finger.
"You will have to ask him, or wait and see." He shrugs.

Renjun walks out in silk pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. Jeno could eat him alive.
"Jeno, get comfy." Renjun says with a pout. He looks around awkwardly.
"I, didn't bring anything." Mark comes out of the kitchen in a pair of sweats.
"Haechan Can borrow you something." He shakes his head.
"I don't want to be any trouble, I wasn't even invited. I Can just." He looks at Renjun who is glaring at him with his arms crossed.
"I invited you." He hangs his head as Mark walks closer.
"We are stronger together." He mumbles. Jeno sighs and follows Haechan to get sweats.
When he comes out Renjun smiles wide. He loves how attractive he is in a suit but seeing him like this makes him feel things he shouldn't. He sits next to Renjun, thighs touching.

"So for tonight I ordered Chinese." Everyone giggles when Renjun pumps his fist, whispering "yes".
"But I want to cut straight to it. Renjun you need to accept this promotion. It's double the pay and you will be closer to those who can protect you." He sits frowning through his whole speech.
"Why does everyone assume I need protection. I mean yeah, Chanyeol is a creep but he's nothing I can't handle." Mark sighs.
"But he isn't your average creep Renjun. He sweet talks you and works his charms until you invite him in."
"First of all if I think he's creepy why would I fall for his charms?" Jeno scoffs.
"You got into his car just this morning, who knows what could have happened?" He says with clear agitation in his voice.
"That's different, I didn't want to upset my boss, I just got full time." Haechan stands and paces the floor.
"And when it happens again?" Renjun angrily huffs off.

"That went as well as I expected it to." Jeno says. Haechan goes into the kitchen to find Renjun crying in the corner.
"Baby we just care about you. Why can't you accept that?" He turns and hugs Haechan.
" I just don't understand, why is he so bad? What aren't they telling us?" Haechan sighs and drags him back into the room.
"Ok, we said our piece, now you have to tell him what the story is. Why is he so evil?" Haechan asks holding Renjun's hand.

Jeno looks at Renjun with his tear stained face then to Mark and nods.
"We have reason to believe he is into some dark shit. We don't have any proof yet but his last secretary hasn't been seen or heard from in months. Of course we can't prove a thing. It's more like a feeling, the police are no help in this matter. Apparently she lived a very quiet life. She doesn't have any family here and the ones she did have don't speak to her." Renjun stares at the floor.

Jeno looks at Mark and Haechan, silently asking for a moment alone. As soon as they are gone he gets on his knees in front of Renjun. When he doesn't look up, he places both hands on his face, gently cupping his cheeks.
"Look at me." He says in a tone that spreads tingles through the other. He meets his gaze with tears threatening to fall.
"Renjun when you are with me how do you feel?" He doesn't really have time to think about the possible implications this kind of question has before his mouth speaks.
His eyes focus on the dark eyes staring into him. Jeno takes his hand, he closes his eyes once before looking in his eyes again.

"When you touch me, your hands are always so cold, but I feel a warmth spread from your fingertips to my skin. It floods me. It scares me." He says as his face involuntarily inches closer to the other. His lips seemingly have a mind of their own as he gently presses them to Jeno's. The warmth increases, his heart beats rapidly.
When he pulls back he has fat tears rolling quickly down his face. Jeno pecks his nose.
"I feel safe, protected, cared for. I feel terrified." He whispers. Jeno nods and hugs him tightly.

"I want you to trust me. I would never do anything to put you in harms way and I want you to know that I would lay my life down for yours in a heartbeat. I'm not trying to hurt you my beautiful prince, I'm trying to protect you." Renjun nuzzles his cheek into his chest and breathes him in before pulling back to look at his face.
"You are either the sweetest, most honest person I've met or you are the biggest player alive, with the ability to melt people from the inside out." Jeno chuckles.
"I don't easily give my heart away, and I don't see people for the sole purpose of having sex with them. If That's why you are being this way, then stop now." Jeno shakes his head.
"As much as I think you are the most beautiful person in existence and would love to lay you down and show you just that, I would wait a million years, or forever for you."

Renjun stares in his eyes, searching, for what, he's not sure. Maybe reassurance, maybe honesty? He's not to sure but that is what he sees. He leans forward once more and kisses his lips sweetly, Jeno responds immediately and holds his waist for his own grounding. They pull apart slowly as Renjun gives a shy smile.
"I can't believe you kissed me, twice." Jeno says touching his lips. Renjun smiles.
"I'll finish out the week. Then I'll transfer." Jeno smiles wide.
"If anything happens in between, call me, text me, anything and I will be there." Renjun nods before Jeno pulls him in for one more hug.
"Will you go on a date with me? Friday? We can do anything you want." Renjun hums.
"Anything?" Jeno nods.
"I really like quiet times with you. When we talk it's like, it's like."
"I've known you for four hundred years." Jeno finishes with him. Renjun gasps.
"How did you know I would say that?" Jeno shrugs.
"Just a feeling." They are interrupted when Haechan comes out of the kitchen crying.

"What's wrong Haechanie?"'Renjun asks softly.
"That was beautiful." Renjun turns red.
"You were listening? To all of it?" He nods and Mark cuts in.
"And just so you know, Jeno is the furthest thing from a player. He hasn't seen any action since at least two hundred years ago. He's always beating them off with a stick but he doesn't play." Renjun giggles.
"Wow, two hundred years?" He doesn't see the look Jeno gives Mark but Haechan does. Mark chuckles awkwardly.
"Well, you know, metaphorically speaking?" Jeno shakes his head as Renjun gently grabs his hand.
"That's good to know."

They spend the rest of the night talking and laughing like old friends. By the time they can't take anymore Renjun pulls Jeno to the spare room and they cuddle together to sleep.

When Mark follows Haechan to his room he can't control himself as he pulls him in for a heated kiss.
"What was that for?" He asks winded.
"I like spending time with them, but I love having you to myself."
They crawl into bed and continue kissing until sleep takes them over.