43

Renjun wakes up to soft kisses on his face and neck and giggles.
"What are you doing?" He asks sleepily.
"Kissing you. I really like kissing you." Renjun hums.
"I really like It when you kiss me." He says softly.
"Ooh, do you like it when I kiss you here?" Jeno asks as he unbuttons his top button and kisses his chest. Renjun giggles.
"I love you." Renjun says with the happiest smile. Jeno gets close to his lips.
"I love you." He says in a whisper before smashing their lips together.
Just as they start to heat up there is a banging on the door.
"Jesus Christ, whoever you are, I'm taking away your key." Jeno yells out making Renjun laugh.
Taeyong pops his head in and jumps excitedly.
"Come on! It's moving day, you guys should be up and excited to make this official." He says with a huge grin.

Renjun smiles widely.
"I am, but i was enjoying my morning kisses." Taeyong makes a mock pouty face.
"That time has passed, let's go!" He says like a cheer leader. Jeno just rolls over and kisses Renjun again, not caring about their intruder.
"Ugh, you guys are hopeless." Jeno smirks and starts to sing.
"Hopelessly devoted to you." He croons while looking at Renjun.
"Wow Jeno, you should sing to me more often. You have a pretty voice." Jeno goes red and hops out of bed.
"Ok, let's go." Renjun giggles and gets up too. The excitement is catchy. He dresses quickly in a pair of sweats and a hoodie and goes out to see Haechan and Mark have arrived too.
"Haechanie! Todays the day!" He says excitedly. Haechan runs up and hugs him while the others all coo at how cute they are.
"We brought breakfast." Mark says.

After eating they head over to Renjun's old apartment. He has to pay for the next few months since his lease isn't up yet but he doesn't mind. It will drain his savings too, but it's worth it to be rid of it and most importantly to live with Jeno.
"Are you ok to go in there baby? We can grab everything if you want?" Renjun smiles and takes Jeno's hand.
"Im ok now, after all I've lived through that experience twice now and one of them was my own doing. I have to make sure the important stuff comes anyway." Jeno smiles and nods.
"Ok, but I'm here if you need me." He smiles sweetly and kisses his cheek before they head up the stairs.

He's actually quite relieved that Mark, Taeyong and Doyoung aren't walking around with judgy looks on their faces. All of them are super rich and he's just him but they love and accept him for who he is, not what he has.

"Alright, where should we start?" Mark asks.
"Well I have to get rid of everything but the furniture. So we will have to go through the cabinets and refrigerator. I'll start packing up my bedroom if you guys want to start out here? I only want my books, and anything else that looks personal. Haechan should be able to help with that." He starts walking away then suddenly stops.
"Did anyone bring any boxes?" He asks as he turns.
"Shit. I'll run to the grocery store and see if they have any they will let me take." Doyoung says as he walks toward the door.

Renjun goes in his room and grabs a suit case and duffel bag out of the closet and starts pulling clothes out of his dresser. He folds them nicely and only stops when he feels arms snake around his waist.
"Baby, I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm so excited." Jeno says before kissing his neck. Renjun smiles and melts into his embrace.
"Me too. I always thought I would end up living alone in this place forever." Jeno turns him and hugs him softly.
"I guess we were two lonely souls destined for each other." Renjun omits an airy laugh and kisses his lips.
"Always so cheesy, but always so right." The door swings open as Jeno kisses him again.
"You two just can't be trusted. That's it, Jeno, you are in charge of hauling all the trash to the bin." He frowns.
"Where's that?" Renjun chuckles.
"All the way down stairs, outside, behind the building."
Jeno groans but accepts his fate, he too knows he would spend more time kissing Renjun than actually working.

By late afternoon everyone has had enough. The place is spotless and he's already picked everything he wants to keep. After loading everything into their cars and Doyoung's SUV there is a collective sigh of relief.
"Now we just have to haul it into your new place." Haechan says softly. He frowns as Renjun starts to tear up.
"What's wrong baby?" Haechan asks earning a glare from Jeno.
"He's my baby now." He says as he walks up to the two.
"Dont be jealous, I've always called him that and besides, what's more important is the fact that he is crying." Haechan says. Jeno looks at Renjun with a softness in his expression.
"What's wrong?" He asks as he embraces him. Renjun shakes his head with a sigh.
"I'm just so tired." He says while fighting back his tears.