30

Jeno insists that Renjun will stay the night. Renjun thought maybe they lost the mood but all of this only makes Jeno even more sure he needs to be close.

When they walk in, Renjun looks around with a small frown on his face. Things look different. He sees a bottle of wine on the counter with two glasses. In the living room there are blankets and pillows set up everywhere.
"Jeno?" He asks softly. Jeno only smiles and hugs him from behind.
"I was expecting tonight to be different. I figured we would come home from an amazing evening and have some wine, dance, make love on any and every surface in this place." Renjun turns and hugs his neck and kisses him deeply.
"You are perfect Jeno, so thoughtful and romantic. You are mine." Renjun says onto his lips in a whisper.
"Forever yours, my sweet prince." Jeno whispers back.
Their lips meet again, their hands freely roaming each other's body's, almost as if they don't already have every curve memorized.

Jeno picks him up and sets him on the kitchen counter, their lips never separating. Renjun's legs wrap around his waist as Jeno pulls him impossibly close.
Soon Renjun pushes Jeno's jacket to the floor and starts to unbutton his shirt. Jeno does the same to him. With their bodies as close as space will allow, they kiss like it is their last.
When Jeno finally breaks contact, it's only to find his favorite spot. Renjun moans as his lips and tongue assault his neck.
"Oh, god. You are so good with your mouth, fuck." Jeno hums, making delicious vibrations on his already sensitive skin. His head rolls back so Jeno uses the opportunity to nibble on the skin there.

He works his way down finding his nipples and rolls his tongue over each before sucking one into his mouth.
"Ohh, Mm." Jeno easily lifts him off the counter and lays him gently on the floor. He makes quick work of taking his pants off. He sucks his cock into his mouth, bobbing up and down while his fingers are starting to play near his hole.
"No, wait. I want you in my mouth." Renjun says desperately. Jeno nods and stands again to rid himself of his clothing. Renjun watches as he slowly lowers himself onto the blanket as he himself gets to his knees.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Renjun says barely above a whisper. Jeno just watches as he crawls over him and kisses his lips softly before he slowly makes his way down his chest and stomach.

He licks his tip, barely, sending a jolt of electricity through Jeno's cock.
"Oh baby, don't tease me." Jeno's fingers run through his hair as he slowly and thoroughly licks and sucks his way down his leaking shaft.
Renjun has one hand wrapped around the base to make up for where he can't reach with his mouth and the other hand massaging his balls. Jeno is a mess. He can't take much more. Renjun's tongue is masterfully swirling as he bobs, only adding to the sensation.
"Baby, Mm, baby, I need you now, please." It's not often when Jeno begs so Renjun of course wants to oblige.

He crawls up and straddles his stomach, spreading his legs wide, knowing Jeno will want to open him. His lips attach to Jeno's in a heated fury as his fingers have already found their place inside him. He pushes down onto the three inside him.
"I want your cock. Now, I need it now." He says desperately.
Jeno rolls them over in one swift move. He pushes his legs up and aligns himself before giving him everything he wants in one hard push.
Renjun screams out as he is split in two.
Jeno stills.
"Are you ok baby?" He asks softly, as he watches tears run down his face.
"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Renjun shakes his head.
"No, it's ok, just go now. Fuck me now." Jeno leans forward and kisses his lips gently then moves the hair off his face before whispering "I love you". Renjun smiles.
"I love you." He says back softly right before Jeno unleashes the animal inside himself and pounds in hard and fast.

Renjun doesn't know what to do with his hands. The pain is almost unbearable but the pleasure is immeasurable. He grips his hair like his life depends on it.
"Oh god, oh, it hurts, don't stop, oh god." Jeno keeps going, not letting up as Renjun becomes a puddle underneath him. He grabs his neglected cock and strokes him.
"Cum baby." He says in a deep voice that screams authority.
"Ahh fuck, Jen. Ohh." He moans long and low as he releases.
"Kiss me, please kiss me?" He begs softly. Jeno slows down and lays over him. He kisses him softly as he too, reaches his climax. Their breathing is labored, as they hold each other tightly.

After just a few minutes Jeno is up on his elbows looking at his prince.
"Are you ok baby? I'm sorry if I went to hard." Renjun smiles softly as he touches his cheek.
"It hurt, but trust me, it was in the best way possible." Jeno smiles, never losing eye contact.
"I'm so happy you are here with me tonight, boyfriend." He says watching a huge smile break across Renjun's face.
"Get down here and hold me. I'm cold." Jeno chuckles and hugs him.
"Let's go take that bath?" Renjun nods.
"Yes please." Jeno stands as Renjun lays there making grabby hands. He giggles and picks him up.
"You are so fucking cute."

He runs them a warm bath, complete with bubbles and pours them a glass of wine.
Renjun sits sideways on Jeno's lap with his head on his shoulder as Jeno holds his waist.
"Would you want me to be yours forever?" Renjun asks softly as he traces patterns on his skin with his finger.
"Of course." He says surely.
"Your forever or mine?" Jeno lifts his chin so he's looking in his eyes.
"Ideally? Mine. I know I Can and probably will live a horrendously long life and I would be so lonely without you in it, but I would never force something like that on you. If you wanted it, and were sure then of course I would make it happen." Renjun pecks his lips.
"But what if, I chose that life then you decided you were tired of me and didn't want me anymore?" Jeno actually laughs.
"I guess you will never understand what being betrothed to someone is unless you were like me but trust me, I will never be tired of you." Renjun frowns.
"Do you think you would have liked me if we weren't betrothed? Like what if it wasn't fated, would I stand a chance with someone like you?" Jeno smiles softly.
"Honestly, before you my heart was so closed off I can't say for sure if I would have paid you any attention at first. But I think you would have worked your way in eventually." Renjun hums.
"Fair enough, it's not like I was very receptive in the beginning either, but I like this. The honesty. Had you said that you would have for sure fallen for me, I would have figured you were just saying it to spare my feelings." Jeno kisses his lips.

"So in going with this honesty thing, how many hearts have you broken my love?" Jeno asks as he leans down to kiss his neck. Renjun takes a sip of wine.
"Hmm, I don't think I've broken any really, I've never dated anyone seriously before. I could never seem to get past the second or third date with anyone." He shrugs.
"You have high standards?" He shrugs again.
"I guess. So many people just want sex, like that's the only reason they date. I wasn't interested in that. I was saving myself for someone special." He turns and looks at Jeno.
"You. You are that someone special. That's not something I would give away without love, and I love you." Jeno smiles warmly and slowly kisses him.
"You are absolutely perfect, you know that?" Renjun laughs.
"Why? Because I'm inexperienced in bed?" Jeno shakes his head no.
"Trust me, it isn't all about experience. It's about love, trust and pure desire to please your partner. You have never disappointed in any aspect." Renjun blushes.

"What about you old man? How many hearts have you broken? The list must be insanely long." Jeno scoffs.
"Not as long as you would think. I never had the desire to just fuck anyone either. Yes, even in this long life of mine. I've tried a relationship before and no I wasn't celibate while I waited for you but I didn't sleep around either. I think in all my 425 years I've had a total of five or so?" Renjun nods, a small frown forms on his face.
"Is that bad?" He shakes his head no.
"No, no, I just wonder. Like before you were changed into a vampire, were you in a relationship? Was there someone you had feelings for?" Jeno hums.
"Yeah, I suppose there was someone. He was my best friend. I loved him, sure. I don't really know how he felt about me but maybe he liked me a little?" He kind of questions.
"You never dated him?" Jeno laughs.
"No sweetie, I grew up in a time where if you were even thought or rumored to be homosexual, you would most certainly be stoned to death. I know I didn't love him enough to risk that." Renjun hums.
"That's so sad. Two people who could have been perfect together, never got the chance to even try." Jeno shrugs.
"I got over it pretty quickly, besides now, I get to be with you. You make me happier than I've ever been." Renjun kisses his cheek.
"What happened to him? Did he die?" He asks carefully. Jeno shakes his head again.
"No, he was changed too, but when a majority of us decided to leave the evil grips of those awful hunters, he chose to stay. I haven't seen him since that night." Renjun purses his lips.
"Do you miss him?" He asks softly.
"Occasionally I miss who he was before he was changed, but after that he wanted power and couldn't control his hunger and became just as bad as the others." Renjun snuggles into his chest.
"I'm sorry, that must have been awful." Jeno shrugs.
"I had my brothers, and a few others that were loyal and we all took good care of each other."

"We should probably get out before we turn to prunes." Renjun says after a beat of silence.
"Yeah, I suppose we should." Renjun stands and Jeno watches him with pure love dancing across his eyes. He stands and wraps a towel around Renjun then himself.
"I'll always love only you my prince." He says before kissing him sweetly.
"And I, you my love." Renjun says with no doubt whatsoever.