24

When Renjun wakes the next morning tightly wrapped in Jeno's arms, he smiles softly to himself. He wiggles free and turns to look at him. He kisses his jaw and watches the smile form on his face.
"Good morning beautiful." Jeno whispers out.
"Good morning angel." Renjun says softly back. Jeno opens one eye and smiles cutely.

"Should I make us something to eat?" Renjun asks. Jeno shakes his head no.
"I want to eat you." He says before nibbling at his neck making the other giggle uncontrollably.
"You are so pretty. I really love waking up next to you." Jeno whispers in his ear. Renjun shrieks when he is suddenly on his back with Jeno laying between his legs. He nuzzles his nose onto the skin of his neck and starts kissing his bite mark softly. Renjun giggles as it tickles.
"What are you doing?" Jeno looks up with something unreadable in his eyes.
"This is the mark from when you saved me, it's a special spot." Renjun hums and runs his fingers through his hair.
"Maybe we should go eat, otherwise I really might eat you." Jeno says as he nibbles in the spot.

Renjun squirms and grabs his face, he coaxes him to kiss his lips and wraps his arms around his neck. He boldly licks at Jeno's lips and Jeno quickly allows entry.
It heats up quickly as Jeno takes control. Renjun's hands tug at his hair.
"Jeno?" Renjun says when their mouths finally separate.
"Yes, beautiful?" Renjun smiles.
"Make love to me?" He stares in his eyes as Renjun nods yes as reassurance.
"Please?" Jeno kisses him hard with a groan deep in his throat.
"If you are ready my prince." He says winded.
"I want to be one with you, I want you inside me." Renjun says surely.

Jeno gets to his knees and takes his shirt off. Renjun admires his beautiful physique as he leans forward to help him out of his own. Jeno leans down leaving hot kisses all across his bare flesh.
"So pretty, baby. So beautiful." He says in awe.
He grabs at his waistband and looks in his eyes again.
"Are you sure baby?" He nods.
"Yes, hundred percent." He slowly pulls his pants down his hips, his breathing shallows, he's nervous about doing this right. He wants Renjun to feel like the prince he is the whole time they are doing this.
He slides them down to his mid thighs along with his boxers. He stops to admire, to gently touch. Renjun hisses when his hand makes contact with his already hard dick. Jeno's hands run from his waist up his inner thighs until he grabs his pants and finishes taking them off.

"So beautiful." Jeno says in a trance like state.
Renjun is laying underneath him, his ethereal beauty splayed out and willing for him. He's awe struck yet again as Renjun lies in wait.
When he finally awakes from his trance, he stands to take the rest of his clothes off. Renjun watches, desperate to touch but patient in his yearning.

Jeno crawls over him, kissing his way up his legs, taking his time to convey his utter desire and love for this person. He makes gentle work of leaving his trail of kisses. His thighs, hips, stomach. He stops at his nipples to suck them gently in his mouth, hearing angelic whimpers and small moans coming from the other. He lays flush with his body and kisses his awaiting mouth. Renjun let's out an unholy moan as Jeno's cock slides against his own.

Renjun's hands travel down his sleek back, his fingers memorizing every muscle. His hands slide further caressing and squeezing his muscular backside.
When he can't take it anymore he reaches between them and takes his hard leaking cock in his hand and strokes him softly. Jeno moans lowly as their kissing intensifies.
"I want to taste you." Jeno says as he breaks away and licks his way down his body. He licks his leaking shaft making Renjun buck up wildly. He holds his hips in place as he takes all of him in his mouth.
Renjun struggles, it's so hot to watch him but his eyes involuntarily close as each wave of pleasure hits him.

When Jeno gets him almost to the brink, he stops and pushes his knees up. He kisses his inner thighs, sucks enough to leave marks on both before he dives in, tasting his sweet hole before adding a finger and working him open. Jeno's tongue is enough to drive him insane but when he has two long fingers piercing his sweet spot he loses all sense of control. His hands pulling Jeno's hair so hard he will be surprised he has any left when they are through. After adding a third and pumping them hard and fast, just when Renjun is about to scream out that he needs to cum, he stops and gently pulls out. Renjun whimpers at the loss.

Jeno gets to his knees again, pressing his tip to his pulsing hole. He looks at Renjun's sweat covered body and honestly could cum just by this sight. He groans as he holds his knees up and starts to work his way in. Renjun let's out a guttural moan as he is being stretched further than he ever has.
"Oh baby, yes. You are taking me so well." Jeno says in a deep sexy voice that has Renjun wanting to burst.
"Mm, fuck. Feels so good. So big." Renjun mumbles.
"Are you ok baby?" Renjun nods looking in his eyes.
"Yes, please give me more." He practically begs.

Jeno watches his face as he pushes all the way in. When he finally bottoms out both are beyond any words at this point.

He starts slow and soft but soon he is unable to control himself as he slams in hard and fast. Renjun clutches his arms, his small fingernails digging in to his flesh as he feels himself getting closer to the end.
"Jen, I'm going to cum. I can't hold it." Jeno leans his body forward after dropping his legs to the side and kisses him through it. Ropes of white painting their tummy's as he squeezes the life out of Jeno's dick who moans deep into his mouth as he feels his release coming soon.
"Oh fuck, baby, my prince." He ends it off with a deep groan as his head falls into Renjun's neck and his lips find his bite mark once again.

Jeno is still catching his breath when he hears Renjun whisper three words that set his heart a flame.
"I love you." He looks up at him with tears in his eyes.
"I love you my prince." His smile stretches across his face as he kisses all over the other's. His cheeks, forehead, nose, lips. All while getting sweet giggles in return.
"I never thought I could feel this way about someone so quickly but you are everything to me." Renjun says before Jeno kisses him deep and soft.
"My heart is so full." Jeno says softly.

After a few more minutes of cuddling they decide to finally get up and shower. Renjun makes breakfast while Jeno cuddles him from behind almost the whole time.