19

Jeno Can almost say he's in love just by seeing the fluffy pajama wearing cuteness standing at the door. He's wearing fuzzy pink pajamas with cute bunny slippers as he opens up for him.
"Hi cutie." Jeno says showing his eye smile. Renjun looks down shyly and casually steps out of his slippers.
"Come in. I'll make us some tea? Is that ok?" He nods, still smiling ear to ear.
"Yes but please put your slippers back on so you don't get cold." He nods and slips them on.
"Sorry, they were a gift from Haechan." Jeno shakes his head.
"Don't apologize, I could eat you up, you are so cute." Renjun huffs.
"Stop." He says with a pout.

He walks off to his little kitchen and soon returns with two mismatched cups of tea.
"I don't want to get out the good China just for tea." He jokes, making the other giggle.

They sit next to each other on his small couch. Renjun feels slightly embarrassed but he knows Jeno doesn't care.
"How does your wrist feel?" Jeno finally asks.
"It's ok. I took pain medicine a little while ago so it's good." Jeno purses his lips, and turns slightly to face him.
"I'm so sorry I let this happen." He says sadly. Renjun frowns.
"You tried to talk me into leaving right away, remember? I'm the one that chose to finish out the week. You and Mark both warned me about him. You did everything right." Jeno shakes his head after sipping some more tea. He sets his cup down and looks at Renjun with sadness and guilt pouring off of him.

"He should have been taken care of long before you started there."

"Then I wouldn't have been hired. You know he hired me to be his next victim. I had no job experience and with all the other people there that day, you know someone way more qualified then me would have gotten the job."

"That would probably be for the best." Renjun frowns and backs away. He sips his tea, trying to fight the tears that want to come.
"Yeah, maybe it would have." He says in a whisper. Jeno of course realizes his mistake and stands to pace the floor.

"No. You do not get to think that way. You might have gotten the job handed to you but that doesn't change the fact that you learned everything so quickly. You caught on right away and you work hard to achieve your goals. You deserved that job and you deserve your new job." Renjun sits just staring ahead silently.

Jeno goes to him and gets on his knees. He takes his hand and strokes the back of it with his thumb.
"What if we wouldn't have met again?" Renjun asks, still very distant.
"We most definitely would have. It's our fate prince."
He touches the side of his face.
"The only thing that stood in our way was time and now, I will spend every minute of my life proving to you that we are meant to be, if that's what it takes." Renjun's good hand touches his neck as he gently pulls him closer. He touches his lips to Jeno's gently and melts into a full blown make out session. Jeno holds him close as they continue to kiss like they are each others life source.

When they finally pull away Renjun smiles mischievously.
"You really are a heart melter." Jeno laughs as Renjun pulls him to his feet so he can sit back down.
"Only for you though." He says softly, looking into his eyes.
"Thank you for coming to see me tonight. Sometimes I need my time alone but I get lonely here too. Don't tell Haechan though, he's been trying to get me to move in with him." Jeno smiles.
"Why haven't you?" He asks watching Renjun sigh.
"I guess It's pride. I Don't have family. They abandoned me and I've always had to fend for myself. This is why I couldn't afford to go to college and started working odd jobs until I started at the factory." He chuckles softly.
"But Haechan did his best to keep me young. We would go to all the college parties in the area together. For that brief time I would be there, I felt like I belonged with that crowd." Jeno takes his hand.

"You are so strong. I admire you. Being alone is something that is hard to deal with. I felt alone for a small period of time when our parents were, well when they died but my brothers always helped to try and fill that void." Renjun hums.
"I hear that, Haechan isn't blood, but he is the best family I have."

He stands and takes their tea cups to the kitchen.
"Did you eat? I'm a little hungry." He says in the doorway. Jeno shakes his head no with a small smile.
"Do you want to go out?" He asks watching Renjun give him a duh face as he gestures to his pajamas. Jeno chuckles and stands.
"I know the perfect place. It's a little cafe in midtown. Everyone dresses extremely casual. Like I've literally seen peaople in their pajamas." He says excitedly. Renjun creases his brows.
"What? I'm serious. Have I given you a reason not to trust me yet?" Renjun smiles cutely.
"No, but if we are doing this, you have to change a bit too." Jeno raises one brow as Renjun walks up and loosens his tie. As he starts to pull it off, with their faces in such close proximity he can't resist pulling him down by his tie for a sweet kiss. He finishes pulling it off and unbuttons a few buttons.
"It isn't much, considering you even look classy in sweats." Jeno chuckles and pulls him in for another kiss.
"Your lips are addicting." Renjun nods.
"Yours too." He says with a small smile.

They head to this place and Renjun is pleasantly surprised that he isn't the only one dressed this way.
"This is our second date you know." Jeno says softly.
"You consider our work lunch a date?" Jeno chuckles.
"Well, it really did feel like one." Renjun nods, his lips curled into a smile.
"It did, and I can't believe for our second date I'm in my pajamas." He says shaking his head cutely.

After eating Jeno takes him home and kisses him at the door.
"I hate to leave you, but I should go how ome." Jeno says softly.
"You know where I live. Feel free to come over whenever." Jeno smiles brightly.
"You might get sick of me." He says quietly against his lips.
"Never." Renjun whispers as They kiss once more.