27

When they make it into the men's apparel store Renjun is wide eyed, Jeno chuckles when he sees this. He's never seen so many different suits, not to mention, expensive.
"So I had them pull a few different styles and colors for you to try. I know this Can be overwhelming at first." Renjun sighs in relief.
"Thank you, I wouldn't even know where to start." Jeno smiles and pecks his cheek.
"This way." He says as he grabs his hand. He leads him to the back and greets a man that he obviously knows well.
"Jungwoo. How've you been?" He smiles and pats his shoulder.
"I've been well, haven't seen you in a while. I got a few options for you to try as well." Jeno smiles.
"This is my lovely Renjun. I want him to feel like a prince, I hope you pulled some nice things?" He smiles widely and walks to Renjun.
"Ahh, so this is the man who stole Jeno's cold heart. You are quite lovely. A petite little thing isn't he?" Renjun's face is inflamed.
"He's beautiful Jeno, well done." Jeno laughs.
"Ok, enough. If you compliment him too much I shall think you are trying to steal him away." He says playfully.
"Psh, I'm sure Jaehyun would absolutely murder me if I tried. Or he would gladly form a harem." Jeno glares.
"Im kidding, don't worry. I would never and you know it. I'm really happy for you though." Jeno nods with a small smile.
"Are you two about done discussing me yet? I'm starting to feel like property and I will walk out."Jungwoo gasps while Jeno just smiles.
"Ok, let's go then." He says before whisper shouting to Jeno.
"He's feisty too." Jeno nods while Renjun grumbles under his breath.

After trying a few he finds one that he absolutely loves. As he had previously shown all of them to Jeno, he decides to keep this one a secret. He calls Jungwoo to the room so he can take measurements.
"Don't tell Jeno which one I picked. I want it to be a surprise."Jungwoo looks him up and down and smirks.
"When he sees you he will want to rip these off you right away honey. You look hot! But after I tailor it to fit you, will be even hotter." Renjun smiles, satisfied.
"I hope he likes it." He says looking at himself in the mirror.
"Oh, he will love it. You have good taste my friend, now take off your pants." Renjun blushes.
"In here? Alone, with you?"Jungwoo chuckles.
"I have a boyfriend that I am 100% loyal to, and I am a professional, now do you want him to drop over when he sees you or not?" Renjun nods and shyly undresses.
True to his word he kept it very professional. When he's done he zips up the bag and opens the door to Jeno standing with his arms crossed at the door.

"Back off, I was working. I did what you asked of me and nothing else." Jeno purses his lips then looks expectantly at Renjun.
"Don't i get to see it?" He shakes his head with a sly grin.
"You will, when you pick me up." Jeno pouts as Jungwoo laughs loudly at this.
"You are a puppy." He says as he pats him on the back.
Jeno just shakes his head and grabs the bag with his own suit to the register.
"Why didn't you have to get yours tailored?" Renjun asks with a pout.
"Because I come here all the time and he already has my measurements." He hands Jungwoo his card and pays for both while Renjun is looking at some other clothes hanging on the racks. When he's done he takes his hand and leads him out of the shop.
"All of the suits hanging out front had price tags on them, why didn't the ones that I tried?" Jeno chuckles.
"Hmm, that's weird." Renjun huffs knowing it was a plot to keep him from knowing the price but he decides to let it slide this time.

"I can't wait to see you, you are going to look perfect." Jeno says softly as he takes his hand and laces their fingers together as they drive.
"How do you know?" Renjun teases.
"Because you are perfect, and you always look amazing in anything you wear." Renjun blushes.

When they get back to the parking garage at work Jeno shuts off the engine and starts to pull his hand away so he can get out. Renjun squeezes his hand tighter.
"Wait. Not yet." Jeno stills and looks expectantly at Renjun. Renjun turns in his seat and looks in his eyes before he gently touches his cheek and guides him closer.
"I don't say this enough but you take my breath away everyday. Your face looks like it was chiseled by god himself, your body is beautiful but more importantly, your heart is pure and honest, beautiful." He whispers as he gently touches their lips together.
Jeno's hand reaches over to hold his waist as the kiss deepens. When they pull away, Renjun has pretty sparkles in his eyes that melt the other to the core.
"I love you Mr. Lee." He whispers. Jeno nods as his heart is bursting at the seams.
"I love you my prince." Renjun smiles and pecks his lips.

They walk slowly to the elevators, both wishing they could touch each other. Renjun wants to feel his hand being swallowed by his larger one. He wants to cuddle into his side and be held by him forever. He hugs his waist as the elevator rises. Jeno doesn't know where all this came from today but he wants to bottle this moment and tuck it away forever.

When they get to their floor Renjun reluctantly pulls away and walks toward his desk. He's quite surprised when he is suddenly whisked into Jeno's office.
"Im not done kissing you yet." Jeno says before smashing their lips together. It's heated from the start, Renjun whimpers when he starts sucking at his neck again.
"Jen, we should, oh fuck." He says as he is pressed against his desk with his cock wanting to burst through his pants.
Jeno picks him up in his arms, still kissing him as he walks to the door and locks it. Renjun starts to ask but Jeno just shushes him.
He gently lays him back onto the couch and starts undressing him. Renjun's breathing is labored as he watches the determination in Jeno's eyes. He lets him have this, let's him take control of the moment because he needs this just as bad. Needs his touch, his love.

Renjun watches as he slowly rids himself of his clothes, he wants him so bad.
Jeno sits and guides Renjun to straddle his lap and kisses his neck, sucking a purple mark over the already purple spot that he previously left. Renjun moans softly. As he grinds them together.
"Jen, please?" He begs. Jeno nods and runs his hands all over his body. His touch setting his skin on fire. His desire building at an inhuman speed as he waits for the inevitable.
He feels Jeno's hands slide down his back, his fingers pulling him apart before one slips inside. Renjun's head falls into the other's neck as he feels himself opening up for Jeno's width, he isn't small. Jeno works his fingers expertly until Renjun is riding them hard and fast.
"So, good. Please fuck me?" Their mouths meet again with a fury behind it like no other as Jeno guides himself inside. Renjun's thighs shake as he stretches around him, his fingers clutching his shoulders, as he slowly accepts all of him.

Jeno helps him bounce up and down so he doesn't get too tired. The perks of his inhuman strength. His hands squeezing his cheeks as he rises and falls. Renjun's head goes back as he feels his release coming fast.
"Look at me baby, I need to see you." He slowly brings his head forward and looks in his eyes, his own filled with immeasurable love for this man holding him.
"I can't hold it." He says desperately.
"Just a little longer." Jeno says and with a few hard thrusts and a nod of his head they both cum together, staring into each other's souls.
They pant for air together as they recover, Renjun's head lays on his shoulder as Jeno continues to kiss his neck and lips.
"God I love you." He says winded. Renjun lifts his head and stares softly at his face.
"I love you too. So much, so much more than I ever thought possible, my sweet, sweet puppy." Jeno chuckles.
"Im going to have to kick Jungwoo's ass." Renjun laughs and attempts to get up.
"I never thought I'd have sex in someone's office. I thought that shit only happens in the movies." Jeno kisses him softly before letting go of his waist so he can stand.
"No matter where we are, I am willing to show you how much I love you." Renjun smiles and finally gets up. He giggles at the mess he left on Jeno's chest and stomach and goes to grab him a tissue.

When they finally dress again there is a well timed knock on the door. Renjun looks nervously at Jeno who just smiles.
"It's ok, Don't worry." He walks over and unlocks the door to Taeyong standing there impatiently.
"What the fuck? You never lock this, what were you? Oh." He says as he takes in their disheveled appearance.
"I'm glad the walls are sound proof." Renjun looks away shyly and finds a mirror so he can make himself presentable.
"What do you need Tae?" He shakes his head.
"It's classified?" He says more like a question. Renjun understands immediately and leaves the room with a small wave to Jeno.
"What the fuck Tae? We don't have classified here. What are you hiding?" He sighs.
"Ok, so word in the street is that Chanyeol was let out by Giselle." Jeno frowns.
"And when he got out he turned her so she could get revenge on you. So we all need to be aware. She could go directly after you or even hurt one of us or Renjun." Jeno paces the floor.
"Fuck!"