A/N - Sequel? 👀

Not to worry people! There is more drama to come with the sequel to Reputations Matter Most!

I am currently in the process of writing it, getting some ideas for how I want it to play out, the characters I've made up to help with the plot to make it more interesting and fun!
Once I've published the first chapter to the sequel, I will publish another quick A/N to let you know it's up! (And I'll add a little extra information in the next A/N about the sequel, so please read it!)

It might be a bit more mature but only because it is going to be a timeskip where they're all adults (except for the first two chapters which will be a year or two timeskip and they'll still be teenagers or young adults). We'll just see.
If anything, I'll add warnings/notes at the beginning of a chapter if it includes something that may make some people feel awkward or don't want to read!

Also, there will be things in the sequel that will link back to this fanfic. For example, remember how Keefe made a bet with Fitz in Chapter 3? Yeah, well that favour is going to make a comeback at some point in the sequel! I will also make references to objects that were made for each other and/or try to make references to moments they've had together. So, look forward to that!
I do want it to be mostly from Dex's sort of perspective as this fanfic was mostly from Fitz's perspective and based off of his conflict with his reputation and happiness, so Dex will have some sort of conflict as well.

I hope that this is some good news, and I hope that the sequel will turn out good as I'm expecting it to be!

That's all I'd like to say, just keep an eye out for an update! ^^