Chris

|•Chapter 1•|

"Be the man making your girls jealous. Girl I wanna be. The guy sitting down all the fellas.Whatever you need. Girl it's on all me. Your soldier,your friend, your lover, Girl I wanna be."
- Chris Brown x I Wanna Be

I'm in love with my bestfriend.

But she doesn't know that. She probably wouldnt care. Because the only person she worried bout is her no good as boyfriend, Kyron. No matter how many times he hurt her she continues to run back to him. And when he hurts her who she come crying her eyes out to? Me. I'm always here for her, but still she can't leave that no good nigga alone. But I'll respect their relationship.

Yes, I have a girlfriend. I love her but I'm not in love with her. She's not someone that I would want to spend the rest of my life with. The person I wanna spend the rest of my life with is the person laying on my chest crying her eyes out.

"Chris am I stupid because I still love him and want our relationship to work?" Karlie sobbed into my chest.

"K, you want me to keep it real or lie to spare your feelings?"

"Keep it real with me." She said looking up at me.

"Well, on some real shit. Hell yeah. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but you stupid as hell for letting this nigga walk all over you. I understand you love him. But sometimes love ain't enough to keep putting up with what he doing to you. Everyday it's something different with this nigga. And everyday you here crying on my chest. You needa drop this dude because he not worth your tears K."

"But I love him Chris." I shook my head.

This my best friend and I love her to death, but if she tryna continue to be with this nigga then I'm not gone stop her. Hopefully, one day she open her eyes. There's no need to keep waisting my breath on somebody who's obviously not tryna hear me.

"K, you my nigga and I love you to death. You know I'm always here for you. But if you not gone listen to my advice then I'm not gone keep trying. If you wanna run back to that nigga, after he continue to cheat on you, then I'm not gone stop you. Be my guest."

"But Chris you don't understand. It's complicated "

Now I'm getting fustrated with her. What the hell is so complicated about a nigga continuing to cheat on you?

I let out a loud sigh. "Karlie ain't shit complicated about a nigga that keep cheating on you. Let me break this down for you. He cheat on you because you allow him to. He know you gone always come back to him. All he got to do is sell you a dream. You let him whisper some sweet shit in your ear and you back in his arms. Then the next day he do the same shit again. And then you come running to me bawling your eyes out about catching him cheating on you again. That shit ain't love. He's taking advantage of you and yo naive ass keep falling for his bullshit ass lies."

I didn't mean to come off as rude when I called her naive, but I was just keeping it one hunnid.

"It's nice to know you think I'm naive Chris." She said getting off my chest wiping her tears.

"Karlie, you asked me to tell the truth and I did. I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings. I'm saying it so I can help you. I'm tryna be a good friend."

"I have to go." she said getting of my bed.

I rubbed my hands down my face. I'm not gone try to stop her. She always running from the damn truth. Every time I try to break it down for her she run from me.

My cell ringing snapped me out of my thoughts. From the ringtone I knew it was Lauren, my girlfriend.

"Hey baby." she cooed

"What's good baby girl?"

"I don't know you tell me." she said.

"It's all about you boo."

"Can you meet me somewhere?"

I rolled my eyes. I really didn't feel like being bothered, but I knew I would never hear the end of it if I didn't agree. "Yeah, I'll meet you at Red Lobster. Just give me 30 minutes." I said and then hung up. I got up and took a quick shower. After my hygiene I got dressed and headed out.

As I was driving Karlie crept into my mind. I loved that girl so much it's crazy. Ofcourse I know she love me as a best friend, but the love I have for her is beyond a friend level. I don't wanna tell her how I feel and risk losing our friendship, but I can't just keep this bottled up inside of me. But it looks like that's what I'm going to have to do.

I pulled up in front of Red Lobster and got out locking my car. I spotted Lauren sitting at a table and went over. I sat down in front of her and she started smiling big.

"Why you smiling all big?" I asked chuckling

"Because I'm happy to see you." she said covering up her face.

"Forreal?"

"Yes pooh. I missed you."

"Is that right?" I asked tilting my head

"Yes."

I laughed and moved next to her and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Girl, if you don't give me some tongue."

She laughed and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"That's what I'm talking bout. You gone show me how much you missed me?" I asked grinning

"It depends."

I raised my eyebrow. "Onnn?"

She moved closer to me and whispered in my ear. "What that tomgue do though?"

I laughed and grabbed her hand. "You know I got you ma."

20 minutes later I had my head buried between her legs making her have back to back orgasms.

"Babe I need you inside of me." she whispered

I pulled my head and came out of my sweats. I released myself from my boxers and rolled on a condom. I positioned my self at her entrance. Just as I was about to slide in my phone started ringing, and from the ringtone I knew it was K.
I pulled back and answered it. "Whats good?"

"Chris I need you. Please he did it again. I walked in and caught him in the bed with my bestfriend. " she said through tears.

See what I mean. Every fucking time it's some shit with them two. I tried to tell her, but do she listen? Nope. And I'm tired of always being there.

"Look, I'm sorry that happened, but I'm busy." I said and disconnected the call. I turned my phone and proceeded with what I was doing.

I'm sick of always being there.

This is something new that I am trying. I have a great feeling about this. It's going to be better than than the rest of my stories. I promise