Chris

|•Chapter 24•|

Hazel pretty ass in the MM... (She's a new character)

"Riding through the city with a bad bitch with me........bad bitch. She wanna know if she can bring her friends. But my niggas wanna know if they're pretty. Yeah they can tag along. Bet you I could tag em all. With a little loud and some alcohol. But I'ma pass em off to my niggas.Kick em out when I'm done, nigga, fuck 'em all." I sung along with my nigga August. His voice was raw as fuck.

I looked in the rearview mirror at Tristan in his car seat. He was throwing his hands up and moving around in his seat. I laughed. My lil nigga was feeling the music.

I was on my way to drop him off with my mom so I could go to class.

As I said before, a nigga was straight flunking out so I got to get focused and getting on my shit.

Having Tristan in my life, shit felt complete. Seeing that little boy made me want to grind harder so I can give him the best life possible and that's exactly what I was gone.

I pulled up in my mom's driveway and she was standing on the porch. I got Tristan out the car and gave him to her.

She just straight up ignored me and started cooing at Tristan. Like damn, a nigga can't get a kiss on the cheek or something.

"Hey Granny baby! Ohhh you so cuyute. Yes you are." She walked in the house and closed the door.

Ain't this about a bitch? I'm her son not Tristan. I aint gone lie I'm salty as fuck. She just straight up ignored me like I wasn't there.

I went and got back in my car and pulled out the driveway.

I looked at my watch and saw that a had a little time to spare before class so I went to McDonald's to get breakfast.

I got out the car and walked in McDonald's. They food bomb as fuck. And if you ain't ate McDonald's then shit yo ass ain't human. Who ain't McDonald's?

I was looking at the menu when some rude as female thought it was cute to cut in front of me.....

Hell nah. Like nigga I'm hungry just like yo ass is get in the back.

I was bout to tell her bout herself but then my eyes went to her ass and gah damn.

Ass was so fat. My dick twitched. Me and my lil nigga was thinking the same thing. I mean it was so much ass like damn. Imagine Nicki Minaj ass but it was real. And her ass had on some joggers and that lil turkey was looking right back there.

Call me disrespectful but I'm a nigga so I reached out and touched her ass. Nah fuck that, I aint touch it I grabbed a handful of that shit and she jumped.

"What in the world?" She turned around and asked.

I played that shit off by pointing at the menu. "Egg Mcmuffin , hot cakes, orange juice, damn where the bacon at?"

She muttered something under her breath and turned around.

She ordered her food and after the cashier gave her her money she dropped her keys. She bent over and that ass was all in my face.

My dick was jumping all kinds of ways in my pants. Hell.

I think she did that shit on purpose so I walked up on that ass and pulled her into me. "I think you saw me watching and you did that shit on purpose ma."

She jumped. "Who the hell are you? Nigga you got balls."

I tightened my grip. "Yeah some big ones and them bitches sag low to."