Kyron (Vacation Pt.1)

|•Chapter 18•|
Vacation Pt. 1

A/N- Guess Muthafucking what! Guess fucking what! I Wanna Be has 1.29k reads. That is omgee idek what to say. I really started crying thug tears mane. Thanks everybody who been rocking with me and this book since day one. Like thank you for supporting me (My main bitch sha, especially) like she has literally been rocking with this book since day one. I love you bih. And to all my other fans. It ain't that many. But thanks everybody From the bottom of my heart I swea to god ( In August voice/2014 BET awards.) All I do is grind and pray. Nah but for real I been working hard these last couple days. I wrote alot of chapters and if this one get alot of votes I may upload five of em. Who knows I am in a joyful mood. (Aug just came through. That's why!) But thanks everybody I love y'all for supporting me. I'll dedicate my next couple chapters to everybody I'm talking bout.

I can put you on a flight we can take off tonight. If you scared of heights shit I got a pill I can feed you- Jermiah ft J.cole x Planes

2 weeks later.

"K. You ready." I yelled down the hall.

I was taking K on a surprise trip to the Bahamas before I had to go back to jail. I'll tell y'all bout that shit later.

Anyways. Jennifer disappeared. Don't nobody know where her thot ass went. It's like she just dropped off the face of the earth. Lucky her because her ass was sure about to die. Karlie got out the hospital seeing nothing but red. I told her to calm down and she ended up slapping the fuck out of me. She also said find that bitch so she could blow her brains out. Her lil ass was forreal to.

But to more serious shit. All charges where dropped against Karlie because nobody knew where Jen was. I'm also taking Karlie on this trip so I can explain to her that I'm going back to jail next week. She think I'm here to stay.

"I really wish you would tell me where we going so I can inform my boyfriend where I'm going to be at." She said coming out the back carrying five duffle bags and rolling a suit case behind her.

I gave her a stank face. "First of all do it look like I give a fuck about your boyfriend?" I asked putting air quotes around boyfriend. "And what the hell you got all them bags for? I told you not to bring none."

"But I need these." She said looking around the room like she was hiding something.

I raised my eyebrow. I bet her ass had all them bags filled with junk food. I walked over to her and snatched one of the bags. "No give it back." She said reaching for it and I held it up causing her to pout.

I unzipped the bag and saw that it was filled to the top with candy.

I smacked my teeth. "Man what the fuck? Didn't I tell yo ass not to be eating this shit?" I said taking the other bags from her ass she started to cry. The other bags were literally filled to the top with snack cakes, sour pickles, snickers, twixs, hot funyuns, ruffles, bags of hot fries, pop tarts,sour patches, skittles, jolly ranchers, starbursts, and some damn Ketchup. Like the list just goes on and on. She had a whole fucking dollar store in them shits.

I dropped the bag and looked at her ass like she was fucking crazy. This shit ain't gone work. "Yo fat ass! Bruh, what the fuck you doing with all these damn snacks. You trying to get diabetes or some shit. If you was hungry all you had to do was ask for the dick. It'll fill you up I promise." I snapped.

I watched as her bottom lip trembled. I felt bad now. Her emotional ass was bout to boo hoo all damn day and we was gone miss our flight.

"I-i just wanted to eat good while we where in the car." She said crying and then she stopped crying. "You lil bitch! You called me fat. Know whaaaat? Fuck you!" She screamed.