Karlie (Vacation Pt. 3)

|•Chapter 20•|
And I don't want to play by the book, no rules. You say you can't have cake and eat it too. But ain't that what you supposed to do? Ain't you supposed to eat it too? - Trey Songz x Cake

I was laying in bed with Kyron. After our conversation things got very quiet so we just drifted off to sleep. Well he did. I was up thinking.

Shit is so fucked up right now. I feel like a ho. I mean, I keep going back and forth with two different guys while I'm pregnant. That shit just ain't cute.

My phone vibrated on the night stand beside me and I picked it up to see I had a new message from Chris. I had been ignoring his calls and texts because I felt guilty.

Mines : Call me please. In just want to know if your good.

I sighed. I'd been ignoring him since I got out the hospital. I'm not even sure if he knew about the whole Jennifer ordeal. I had been ignoring him enough, and I knew he was already stressed out because he didn't know where Lauren was. I didn't wanna add stress to that so I was gone call him and let him know that I was straight.

I slid off from under Ky's arms and grabbed my cell off the night stand. I put Ky's over size t-shirt over my head and walked out onto the balcony.

Everything out here was just so beautiful. We had a beach front room and it was just so beautiful. The waves where crashing and the wind was blowing gracefully.

I placed my hand over my stomach and started to talk to the twins. "Im going to be a great mother. I promise. I just need to work on some things. I'm sorry for stressing alot. I just need you both to grow and make it out healthy. Ok?"

They started kicking and I laughed. They understood me.

I took a deep breath realizing why I had walked out here in the first place.

I held my finger on the home button so it would unlock. Once it unlocked I went to the contacts and strolled to Chris name. I pressed call and the phone started to ring.

"Tell me your ok." He said as soon as he answered.

"I'm fine Chris."

"Where are you. I really have been worrying sick. I thought so.wthing terrible had happened. "

Taking a deep breath I told him everything from Jennifer to me and Kyron now. Yes, I told him about the sex to.

The line was silent for a minute. "I'm not mad. But how about I just leave your life for good? One minute you love me and hate him and then the next minute your right back with him. I don't even know why I bothered. It's obvious I'll always be the nigga on the other side who wants to be. Have a good life I'm out." He said hanging up the phone and I dropped mines and broke down in tears.

I had just lost my bestfriend. Someone that I love so much. Just when things start to look up for me they come back down. I can't catch a motherfucking break.

I know people are calling me all kinds of hos right now. Maybe, it's true.

I couldn't make a decision between to guys so I tried to have them both. I tried to have my cake and eat it to. But the shit didn't work out. I lost my bestfriend and possibly my soul mate. And in six days. I was gone loose the other one.

Next Morning.

I stayed up all night on the balcony thinking.

It was nothing but me, the water, and the wind. I talked to my babies for three hours straight. I think they really understood because when I would ask a question they would start kicking wildly. I can't wait for them to get here.

I was looking out at the sky as the sun began to rise when I heard the balcony door open.

I turned around and was faces with a tray of breakfast. Awe, Kyron cooked for me. He sat it on the table and sat down in a chair pulling me into his lap.

He took a strawberry and fed it to me. I moaned. It tasted
so delicious.

After I finished the food Kyron spoke. "Good morning."

"Morning." I said smiling big.

"Unuh no. Close yo mouth. Yo breath kicking."

I mugged him and mushed him in the head.

"Before we get our day started we should really have a talk." I said. It was some things on my mind, and I think he really need to hear this.

He nodded and I began to talk. "So a couple hours ago I had a talk with Chris. Basically he cut me completely off and I don't think he wants anything to do with me. I'm feel like I'm losing everybody and when you leave next week I'll absolutely have nobody. "

I have no friends. No family. Nothing. My kids won't have a father figure in their life and I hate that so much. I mean what if its two boys? I can't deal with two boys alone. And I just don't know what to do you know? I'm losing myself. And I need to get back on track but seemingly it won't be anytime soon. And this right here is what's getting to me the most. Kyron you have 20 fucking years in prison. 20! No visitors or nothing. I mean when my children get older what am I suppose to tell them? I'm not strong enough for all this." I said breaking down.

"Listen to me. Alright. What's my name? Kyron Muthafucking Poole! Now. You know me well enough to know that them pig ass muthafuckas ain't gone be able to hold me down that long. Shit is next to impossible. So stop worrying about me? Alright. I'm gone make you this promise. And I swear I won't break it." He lifted my chin with his finger. "Ill be right by yo side when you deliver the twins. Both of their first step, I'll be there. First words I'll be there. When you first bring them home I'll be there. Alright. Don't ask me how just no that that's something that I'll never miss. I promise you that." He said kissing my cheek and removing me from his lap.

I watched as he walked back into the room. Now how in the hell was he gone do all that shit? I think this is gone be a promise that he breaks.........

Excuse mistakes please.
Vote and comment!
Sorry it took so long but I had to take some stuff out.
I know this chapter isn't long but yk its a chapter.....