Karlie (Pt. 2)

|•Chapter 16•|
Part 2

Please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up -Tupac x Keep Ya Head Up

Count to ten Karlie. Count to ten.

This bitch has some kind of nerve showing up on my doorstep. What the fuck do she think this is????! "Ho you got five seconds to get the fuck from in front my house."

"Karlie please help me! These females trying to jump me." She said crying.

"You deserve it. I'm pretty sure you did some shiesty shit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Please. Just let me in!" She said lookin behind her.

Part of me wanted to slam the door in her fucking face. But the other part of me said let her in. Even though she did me dirty, I wouldn't want to see her dead. Even after all the shit she put me through.

I reluctantly opened the door. "Oh my gosh! Karlie thank you so much!" She said slamming the door and hugging me. She broke down crying.

"I'm so sorry K. I'm so so sorry. I did you dirty. Slept with your man behind your back and got pregnant by him. Gosh! Girl I'm so sorry. I never meant for any of that to happen. I'm sorry Karlie! You were the only person who was there for me when that shit happened with my momz and them. And I shitted on you girl! Thats was fucked up of me and I'm sorry. I love you K."

She hugged me tight. I held back the tears. This was one of my bestest friends. And she did me so dirty. I was contemplating forgiving her, but why should I?

I couldn't hd back the tears. I let them go and wrapped my arms around her.

"Its ok Jennifer." I said breaking down. I couldn't even stay mad at her no more. "I forgive you."

We stayed like that hugging eachother and crying. I was letting it all out. No holding back. I really needed that.

Finally I got myself together and stepped out of her embrace.

"Come on you can have a seat in here." I said pointing towards the kitchen.

She nodded.

I went and got my strawberries from the couch and walked back in the kitchen taking a seat at the island.

It was an uncomfortable silence. I cleared my throat and ate some of my strawberries. They were missing something. I walked to the fridge and got some honey and whip cream. (A/N- This shit taste bomb asf. Honey, whip cream, and strawberries. Swear it taste like heaven!)

I sprayed some whip cream in the bowl and squirted the honey on it.

I decided to break the silence. "Why?" I blurted. I just needed to know.

"Why what?" She asked.

"I mean why did you go after Ky? You knew how much he meant to me. So why would you do that?" I asked holding back tears once again.

She cleared her throat looked down at he nails.

"I dont know. Jealously I guess. You always had everything, and I wanted Kyron. But he never wanted me. It got to me when I saw how much he loved you. How he treated you." She shrugged. "I wanted to experience that, you know?"

"Jenny. That really cut me deep. I mean, I never thought that our friendship would end over a dude. We was so close. It really was me and you against the world." I said getting chocked up.

"Yeah, and then Chris came in and took my spot. And then there was Kyron. Everything always revolved around Kyron and Chris." She said allowing tears to escape her eyes.

I felt really bad because I had no idea she was feeling like this. "Jenny I'm sorry. You should've talked to me! You should've told me how you felt. Now looks at us. Two ex-bestfriends knocked up by the same dudes! This some shit you read in one of them wattpad books."

She laughed.

Since she was also Ky's baby mama I found it necessary that she should know that he was in jail.

"You know Ky is locked down right?" I blurted.

She looked up at me with wide eyes. She clasped her hands over her mouth.

"W-what? How?!" She asked as tears cascaded down her face.

"I don't know. You know what Ky's into so......" I trailed off.

She looked at me with a knowingly look.

"Man this is so fucked up." She said rubbing her belly.

How should I feel about this? I know I said I forgave her but damn. This chick was supposed to be my bestfriend and she's knocked up by the man that I love.

I heard my phone vibrate some where. I looked around for it and found it sitting by the fridge. I picked it up and answered.

"You have a collect call from."

"Kyron Poole." I heard Ky's voice come through.

"Do you accept these charges?"

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Hello? K wassup baby?" He asked making me blush.

I cleared my throat to act like I was mad. "Nothing."

He laughed. "You still salty about them shoes?"

"Hell yeah. That was almost thirty-thousand dollars worth of shoes." I said pouting. I was on the verge of tears! All those pretty ass shoes. Gone!

"K." He sighed. "I know yo ass ain't about to cry!"

I sniffed. "No."

"Karlie do you mind if I crash here tonight?" Jen asked from behind me.

I held up my finger signaling her to hold up.

"Who was that?" Kyron asked

"Jennifer." I said. I didn't know how he would feel about us being cool again.

There was a long pause. "Oh, so I guess you helped that bitch set me up? Huh. That explains how they knew where all my fucking traps was. I should've known that none of y'all hos was loyal. But you, K? Really? I thought we was much better than that." He yelled into the phone and then hung up.

What the fuck?

Why did he just spaz out on me? What the fuck was that all about? Help Jennifer set him up?! Did Jennifer set him up! Was that the reason he was in jail now? I did know where all his traps was, but I didn't help anybody set him up. I would never do that. Especially to the father of my kids.

Then it hit me. What happened to the females that where suppose to be jumping Jen. I'm pretty sure they saw her run in this house. But no one came and knocked on my door.

I turned around to ask Jennifer but I saw she had a gun pointing it at me........

To be continued.

I'm sorry it's been a long time since I updated but alot of shit been going on so ya. But feedback please.

I'm kind of scared to write the next chapter.

*Rubs hands like birdman*

Told y'all shit was gone get real!

But excuse mistakes pleaaaaase. And thank you.

Until next time. ✌